Mitsubishi WD62627 Lines

Username: Muzicman

Post Number: 1
I have a 62" Mitsu WD62627 that I bought brand new about a year ago. When I first bouhgt it and set it up, I had vertical lines on the left side from top to bottom on half the screen. They were spaced about 2" apart. This lasted about 15 minutes and cleared up on it's own.

For the last year, it has reoccurred a couple of times for just a minute or 2 and then it clears up on it's own.

Now the LINES are there all the time. I have reset the TV. I have removed all inputs. The lines are about a pixel wide and bright white from top to bottom. There are 24 or so lines.

Also, when I power down the TV, the lines remain for about 30 seconds, then it goes into shutdown, cooldown mode where the LAMP LED blinks about 30 times before final shutdown.

Typically when I shut the TV off, the screen goes black and the LAMP indicator blinks green for about 30 seconds. Now those LINES remain for about 30 seconds, then it goes black and into cool down mode.

The lines are there regardless of which input I use. Also, the lines remain in the same place, regardless of which resolution used (Stretch, wide, normal)

Any Ideas?

Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us