P4/p5 direct tv access card hacked

Username: Msand951

Riverside, Ca Usa

Post Number: 6
Hey guys i received this email. Maybe a pro can check it out. Im a newbie who can only program my 2700 pansat, that it. So please check it out and tell me what you think.

Dear User,

We would like to take this opportunity to inform all our members of www.thep4hack.com recent success with unlocking the DTV P4/P5 access card.

We have tested their products and can confirm the hack is currently WORKING.

We recommend any users interested in hacking DirecTV again to visit the website below, please mention you were recommended by DSS Evolution to receive free shipping.

http://www.thep4hack.com

See you in the Forums!
Thanks,

Team DSS Evolution

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1126
100% Fraud
But I do think it is hacked for an undisclosed reasons.
King

Bronze Member
Username: Joed

Post Number: 29
Do your research on dssevolution. I have heard that they are now owned by DAVE.

Silver Member
Username: Grimreeper

Post Number: 296
I have a costumer that spends the winter in singapore he was saying the Dtv was wide open a year ago over there could be total bull but ya never know would be kinda nice to think it was

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 824
There's sub-sharing which some sites pass off as "DTV hacked" as most people don't understand sub-sharing - it's just they way it is marketed.

It's possible that dtv is hacked. But, if so, the hack is not publically known.

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 33
Word on the street is...yes dtv is hacked but that it wont be available on FTA until after Dish gets its new cards/equipment out.No point in starting the war up until we need it.Several top fta manufacturers are set to be ready for DTV,but only after Dish is completely done with. Will Dish new cards and equipment be any good? Will Dish be any smarter with their new security then they where last time??

This is what I have been told by a top coder with VS

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1127
Well well well
- DN now has identical transponders for 119 on AnikF3/Ech-St-7
- Identical transponders for 61.5 on Rainbow/Ech-St-3
- Maybe 111 wild blue instead of 110

This explains why I see 2 identical transponders side by side.
SO WHAT IS THE NEXT STEP for DN?
I will expect them to start using new access cards along with totally different hardware.
It is the right thing to fight piracy.

DTV they still use QPSK non-MPEG-2 or MPEG-4
You won't get any of it with any available FTA receiver out there

The only way to get DTV is program access cards with current receivers.
IF INDEED DTV WAS HACKED
Unconfirmed reports.

So the good old days to PTA are almost over

I don't expect BEV to go thru these massive upgrades, they don't have the capability that DN got. So I do expect BEV to remain at the hands of PTA users

So DN PTA users enjoy the free luxery you got now. Very soon it will turn cold.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 825
King, do you know anything about the new cards being deployed. Are they still using Nagra2? If so, maybe more maprom routines? Have you heard of any tester getting a hold of one of these cards and probing it? Also, I'm wondering if keys will come down in the clear or will they be encrypted (I guess we won't know this until there's a stream to be logged)?

????

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1130
I have no clue about any future upgrades they might have
I report based on what I see
I don't work in Espionage nor Hacking
I do my free lance tests

I expect them to come up with something very secure. If they don't I'm available to consult for as little as $1M USD. This is what it takes now days to make the post season in pro sports.

Fire the current coach get someone who knows the basics. I do think I'm qualified. I can turn around things for DN. I'm a friendly protector.

Bronze Member
Username: Boki

Post Number: 29
King Tapeman what do you think is going to happen to BEV? if DN changes their access cards or encryption will they follow shortly after?

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1132
I don't know, I can't tell
I will only guess no
Nothing that I see so far that makes me believe that BEV will change Nagra-2
However it is clear now DN in the process of a major change.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 543
I do know it will take over a year, prolly 2, to do ANY kind of mass hardware change. FTA should be strong for a while??

Bronze Member
Username: Fuideny

Post Number: 42
I also believe the sky is going to fall tomorrow. Why worry about things that haven't happened yet. Doomsday is always one day away in some people's eyes. Enjoy your tv and don't fret about what tomorrow will bring

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1134
I say 4 to 6 months yo'll hear about hardware changes
Less than a year total recall on all hardware receivers.

This is not the only change I predict to DN
I also predict the installation of receivers that got radio transmittion to stop multiple receivers for multi-house hold sharing

They will really crack down on all possible frauds

Username: Mosco_verde

Post Number: 1
hola amigos saludos soy nuevo aki

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9400
U give DN way too much credit...yeah they will eventually do a card swap again and change the stream, but never stop sub sharing...

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1136
They do LK
6 months ago they called my brother to do online test. he had 3 receivers shared wit 3 family members failed the test and put all 3 on black list. He later subscribed for 3 more under different name in a different house. Just 2 months ago did another test. He gathered all 3 receiver and did another test. This time he passed.

They told him computer will do another random test unless he connects receiver to phone line. Another person I know got 1 receiver for 2 different room using the new radio remote, they still charge for 2 receivers, they are getting very slick now days.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1137
The test was basically reading serial number off the card and on TV screen one receiver after the other. They required that he must have cell phone or cordless phone before starting the test.
When he couldn't read back S/N on other receivers they terminated service and black list each card with receiver to black list. He can't even sell his receiver on e-bay or ever to use each one of the 3 receivers.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 935

So King, what is your point?
No one here is going to lose anything, so who give a crap.There will always be FREE TO AIR TV.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 1138
Last 2 posts were reply to LK's share receiver comment
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us