OT Question Please

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 29
This is Off topic as I stated,but not totally off topic because Sat people also eat and go to the bathroom etc.

My question is in refards to global warming and Rosie odonell etc.

Is it not true that people that are extremely over weight go to the bathroom (# 2 that is ) more than just once a day? Now I have been 40 lbs over weight once or twice in my lifetime but currently right on target. Being 40 lbs over weight I was reg once a day.

Now Rosie claims to care about the environment/global warming but I say she is using more than her share of toilet tissue.On top of that she flies around in expensive planes, using more energy than the average person. btw Gore also does this. Rosie also is for gun control yet she has armed guards around her compound.

Back to my question....Do fat people use more TP than skinny??? I think the answer is obvious. Should not people that are spouting off about global warming cut down on toilet paper??? In other words...should they not just shut up and go on a diet before they tell others what to do??

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9345
Did U know there is an "OT" Off topic forums here at Eecoustics for these kind of posts?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 30
Yes I did LK, but I wanted to get the views of those that are directly in to sat tv.

Gold Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 6294
I love ecoustics. It's better than Fox!

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 931

Hey Paul
Can you tell me in this picture, is this animal
black with white strips or is it white with black strips?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9360
Its got gingivitis....needs to floss and use CREST!

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 31
If you do as Cheryl Crow and use only one square per bathroom visit, you won't find many people wanting to shake hands with you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 31
Thanks for the kind responses, Bill`s especially. But I still dont have the answer to my question/?????

Is it not true that really heavy people like Rosie O, go to the bathroom (#2) more than once a day.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9373
I would think the opposite...skinny people shi*t alot and get rid of their waste..fat people don't!...lol...hell I've been both, skinny and heavy, and the bathroom deal doesn't matter..theres no difference...I know some skinny people who go 3-4x a day and eat like a horse..and I know some fat people, that eat like a bird and go once every 2 days...but people with 2 azzholes go twice as often!...lol

hey Bill..in boot camp u are taught how to make the best use of TP ...LOL...Truth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 6308
Upload

Kavin, I have no idea whatsoever!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 32
Thanks to all... Now I know the answer and can publish my paper.

Case closed

Gold Member

Post Number: 6319
Upload

I'm a stinker.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us