Not getting PPV or premium channels

Bronze Member
Username: Angelo921

Post Number: 19
Hello everyone,

A friend of mine helped realign my dish and I am now connected to ECHO 7 and ECHO 8.6 and after scanning all of the channels available it came up with 301 channels. I am getting sports PPV's but none of the movie PPV's or premium movie channels came in. Im currently using BEV keys. Any idea why the movie and PPV channels did not come in?

thanks
Angelo

Bronze Member
Username: Gastrognome

Post Number: 32
First, you have about half the channels you should.
Second,bev keys are not for echo sats

Good luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20
Which Keys should I be using for DISH? Why dont I have the premium movie channels, does it have anything to do with using the BEV keys?

thanks
Angelo

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 814
You need Dish keys for DN and Bev keys for Bev. DN has nothing to do with Bev, and vice versa.

If you're missing channels then you need to make sure that you are pointed to *both* satellites (dish aimed correctly, antenna setup correct, proper satellite scans).

Missing channels usually mean that you are only connected to one of the two satellites used for the regular DN package.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 21
I was going through my channels which have weird names such as M-Mor which turned out to be an HBO and I also found HBO Signature. Since I found these HBO channels, I must be pointing to the correct satellite and the other premium movie channels are probably mixed up. Is that correct?

Does anyone have a channel list for DISH as well as the latest?

thanks
Angelo

Bronze Member
Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 29
I was going through my channels which have weird names such as M-Mor which turned out to be an HBO and I also found HBO Signature. Since I found these HBO channels, I must be pointing to the correct satellite and the other premium movie channels are probably mixed up. Is that correct?

Does anyone have a channel list for DISH as well as the latest?

thanks
Angelo

If you used the B3V update key or fix wipe out all your channels & configure your antenna settings for nimiq 1,3 and all the channels your looking for should be there.

I don't use echostar 7 because it shows the HBO instead of M-Mor & I can't get the guide to work.

Try the nimiq 1,3 with the same settings & every channel you would normally get on Echostar should be there.

I'm no expert at this either & maybe my suggestion is old news to you, but I hope it helps.

I have a more difficult problem with mine, where I can't get any xxx or PPV at all. Good luck with yours.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us