Breaking news:NO FIGHT TODAY - IT'S CANACELED

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 487
mayweather was driving yesterday his roll roys and he was arrested for dwi . he was drinking lot and smoking weed. so no fight tonight

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 216
CartierUpload

Bronze Member
Username: Iamdrumming

Post Number: 19
I think cartier1 was the one arrested for DWI and smoking weed. It seems he has smoked more weed than alot of people. More weed = less brain cells. :-)

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 490
IT'S LIKE YOU HAVE BRAIN CELLS. i think u have none

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1122
Oh no! The fight was canaceled! Damn, I wanted to watcheled it!

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 94
cartier1 go home

"I would like to take this time to extend an offer to check out our new Home. This new site has been created by 3 nic's you may or may not recognize. GateKeeper, Mclinkus, and POBS123 we have put together a site that is based upon the ideas of many sites. We have hopes that all of our members will enjoy, participate and call http://www.FTAVIEW.com their home.

We have and will continue to work as hard as possible to provide you the members with the most up to date, reliable, exciting forum, on the net. We will offer a diverse variety of discussion topics, we will give the utmost respect to our members, and staff. We will do our best to be universal in our code of conduct. We will not offer any favoritism to staff or any and all members. Although financial contributors will find themselves looking at our site from a different perspective, than average users.
I understand that some people in the community will frown upon the very idea that we are sending this email out at all via the means that some of you will know doubt accuse us of doing. Here in front of all of you we would like to take this opportunity to discuss that now. Gatekeeper and Mclinkus were Co-Admins at the former site as some of you know and the rest of you will discover. That site went through a hostile takeover. Over the last few weeks. Need proof check out the threads in the Battle Zone. Need more proof check out how many former staff members are still there. I'll answer it for you. ZERO ! Any way's we both have built that site to what it was. The current Admin there has only been a member for a couple of months, and has not offered a positive atmosphere to that site since he has been there. He will claim he is following the Owners directive. That may be but I say this. The 2 of us have actually done the work there to get you the members a site you were fond of going to. The way we see it you are still our members until we send this email, and we step away from that site and move on to our own. Yes we are sending this to the members of the former site. Yes we are advertising our new site. But we believe that you the members, are unhappy with what the current status of that site is and where it's going. Therefore we have built http://www.FTAVIEW.com as a site to meet all of your needs.
With no further adieu I wish to welcome you to your new home"

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us