No guide/info on 119

Username: Lg944

Post Number: 5
Is there any files I hve to DL or something? All the 110 channels are ok, but I get no info for the channels on 119. Any suggestions?

Bronze Member
Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 21
Where do you live?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9334
U must have a DEDICATED LNB aimed EXACTLY at the 119 satellite, then configure the antenna/dish settings in your receiver, then scan the 119...the 110-119 use the same bin, and keys from DN..

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 809
If you want more reliable tv, then for the DN package you will need to have your receiver connected to at least 110 AND 119.

If you are connect to both sats, then you should try turning your receiver off and then on (with power switch on the back).

This is modified FTA and weird @$#! can happen.

Post Number: 6
I'm from NJ. I'm using a DTV dish to pick up 110, and DN dish with a twin legacy LNB to see 119. I tryed using just the DN dish to pick up 110 and 119 but for some reason it wouldn't pick up 110. I think its because I dont have it pointing exactly to 119. It picks it up, but at the antena setup screen the sat does not show up at the blue top right hand corner. So I just decided to use DTV dish for 110 and DN for 119. It works but no info for 119. Ive tryed for 1 week now to align the dish properly but cant do it. At least it still works.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 811
Are you sure you have the DN dish set up properly in your receiver settings? Remember that this lnb has a built-in switch. 119 port 1 and 110 port 2.

You might also have DN dish aimed at 110 instead of 119.

Post Number: 7
Ok, lets say I wanted to try and use just the legacy LNB again as I tryed before to see 110 and 119, I have to run two cables from both sides. Then put it through the switch provided by viewsat(LNB 1 and LNB 2)then right to the receiver. If thats what your saying I tryed it already and got nothing for 110. Its working fine right now using the two separete dishes but the no info for 119 is a little annoying. Oh, and I used this link http://satcalculator.freehostia.com/ to aim the dish/dishes

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9336
Many receivers will not accept SW twin legacy LNB's..cause of their internal switch...

Twin Dish Pro (DP) LNB's work fine, NOT Twin legacy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us