Problem with Viewsat Ultra

Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 3
Hi,
My viewsat ultra has been acting up the past week or so. I downloaded the latest fix & everything was ok at first. I unplugged the receiver & moved it to a different location. Whn I returned it to the original location..nothing!!

I turned it on & off at the back...some channels worked, but was still missing XXX & some movie channels.

I'm not sure what to do with this as every setting appears to be correct. I did notice one thing in the main menu. I can no longer turn AR off. First when I got the receiver there were only 2 choices On/OFF for Auto Roll. Now I have no off. Only On/all

Bronze Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 66
rets hope u pansats wurk.

Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 8
also have a problem with a viewsat ultra. Everything on it is updated & was working fine. I moved it from my house to the cottage & upon returning home hooked it up again & a lot of channels were missing. I hooked up different Viewsat & Captive works and everything worked perfect.

I've checked & double checked every configuration over & over with no apparent difference between the 2 viewsats with exception to one having no signal on about 20 TP FREQ. example:

12253 .....20000.....V....5/6 No Signal
12224....20000......V.....5/6 No Signal
12311....20000.....V......7/8 No Signal
12574...20000......V.....7/8 No Signal

These are mostly XXX channels & PPV movies.
I wouldn't bother you with this, but I'm totally lost.
I've tried every trick in the book..with no luck.

I have a strong S&Q on every other channel, but those transponders or FREQ are simply out to lunch on this unit. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A+
Jason
I have my receiver hooked directly to the dish.
PS. When I do an antenna configuration I use:
nimiq1,3
LNB Universal/Standard

I click save & when I go back the 12239 is changed to 12224 where I have no signal
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us