How to get Echostar 3 at Montreal

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 71
Hi

I am planning to get some channels from echostar 3 (dish network). I understand that I am obliged to add a new dish because mine is pointed to the Nimiq sat (BEV). So I want to know how can position my new dish (to the echostar) comparatively to the one oriented to the Nimiq1(BEV). What I am looking is guide to position me by using the direction of the street here at Montréal (North, south, west and Est).

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9235
Satellite Finders (Look Angle Calculators)
-------------------------------------------------
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]
www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Bronze Member
Username: Djibo75

Post Number: 72
Ok, but I want to how can I orient my dish (to get echostar 3) comparatively to the one oriented to the nimiq1

Gold Member

Post Number: 9236
simple ..use the sat calculators I just posted...forget about Bev and nimiq and its relativity to DN for dish alignment purposes..U've been spoon fed already, what more do U want!..

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 45
djibo u are wasting your time with this loser he is got nothin' helpful to give anyone. echostar 3 is 20 degrees to the right of nmq(82) from front view of dish

Gold Member

Post Number: 9242
john...go fukc yourself...U come here BEGGING for help with your own dish alignment...then bash everyone...and now are trying to tutor another newbie...U are a joke!...hit the road pal!

the relationship between DN and Bev is irrelevant...do think 20 degrees means anything to him?...and what about azimuth and skew and elevation?..dah, whats that!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 54
do you see what i mean you don't shite about satellites relationship between satellites is same relation between azmith and orbits

go read some more
it is called relativity

Gold Member

Post Number: 9248
U are dumber than dog sh*it!...LMAO

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 59
elevation is understandable
echostar 3 is a single satellite skew is irrelevant nubies to FTA like you should keep quite. u are a word processor with no experience to satellites got nothin' to help at ecoustics. go find a forum at your reputable sites no wonder why u tell members to go read now i got you cornered nubie

Gold Member

Post Number: 9256
Your ignorance is amazing...U are digging a hole deeper and deeper pal..so now u say 'skew' is irrelevant to dish alignment ...LMAO

I'm done talking to U...u are too stupid for me..U sound EXACTLY like nalin!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 62
u know what your post numbers increasing from total irrelevant replies u don't read what members ask for you just participate to get your bull shite platinum i just fell to your trap helping u increase your post. leave the FTA site to real boys you don't belong at this site

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2539
djibo Co: You have been well advised by John Matarazzo. Ignore LK, as he is just trying to increase his post count.
Bev is at 82W and 91W. The poplar Echostar channels are at 110W and 119W. Notice the 9 degree difference in both DN and BEV. Some LNBs for BEV scan both Nimiq2 (82W) and Nimiq1(91W). For those LNBs you can swing your Dish further West by exactly 28 degrees, to take you to 110W/119W combination.
If it is a single LNB you could try first 19 degree and then 28 degrees.
In any case you will have to adjust elevation, by having a friend view the TV while you are adjusting the elevation.
The typical installation cost if you get a professional installer, would be $50 - it was understandably more in winter. There is also a low cost Dish alignment tool available.

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 64
the nubie LK is advising rookie djibo, didn't pay attention to rookie's knowledge that would install seperate dish for echostar 3. advising the rookie to skew his single LNB dish. we're both called "ignorance" for pying attention to details. where as he simply advice others to "go read"

LK's problem he grew up being told to go read since his childhood. now orders members here to "go to your room and read". uses photos of little kids. LK is a "Litte Kid"

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 68
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us