Need Help With Programming Dishnetwork Access Card.

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 40
hello there,

I would like to know how to reporgram dishnetwork access cards. Can someone please tell me what do I need to do that. I have a dishnetwork 301.13 reciever and an access card. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Antiscums

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 46
ask LK the guy is a wizard, LK knows everything will teach you the hard way, u have to get him in between his medications

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 310
^ yo ur an idiot lol

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 50
LK got his spam FTA sites "reputable" lol

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9244
John aka nalin...your sh*it is old...and U are useless...hit the road jerkoff!

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 52
FU spammer

Bronze Member

Millburn, NJ

Post Number: 53
the only reason you are here to spead your spam
money to your eputable sites
spammer

Gold Member

Post Number: 9249
Your ignorance is embarassing you...but U are too stupid to see it!...LMAO...

BTW...I do not spam and get no monies from sites based on membership numbers or internet hits. I offer members here information and directions to where they can learn about their particular receivers and specific problems..kinda like a cop directing traffic...or directory assistance providing a phone number..

Bronze Member
Username: Cybermaster

Post Number: 41
WTF, this is certainly SPAM! Again, if you know the answer to my question, I kindly request it from you. If you don't, FAWK OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 9271
cyber your answer is simple...GO to the Recommended Reputable DSS site thread I have here.....many do plastic programming and have SPECIFIC forums for that type of "testing"....this site Ecoustics does NOT..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2550
CyberMaster : You will never get LK to admit he does not know. It is his usual habit to send people chasing odd to other sites, because he does not know and does not want to bother to learn.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2554
John Matarazzo: In case you did not notice it, LK is currently spamming
www.globalwholesalers.biz
and selling Viewsat Ultra

Gold Member

Post Number: 9274
nada nalin is encouraging people to go to busted sites...NALIN IS A NARC!

There U go again nada... U are so wrong!....U must be a MOLE for DN and Bev!...U can have NO other explanation for posting such WRONG INFO!...now your true colors are exposed...and explains why U have posted WRONG INFO here constantly and bashed me, PRFRMNJ and everyone else here who does know about FTA...and explains why U always side with the troublemakers here...and also explains why U have also stated that U have never aligned a dish and never "tested" FTA yourself, but ONLY read it and done "research"!...U are here to destroy FTA and bust people...and now brushing aside non chalantly the truth about those sites and the serious risk people place on themselves by even going there...obviously your interests are NOT with FTA users, but are with the authorities!

BTW...its common knowledge that there is VERY serious trouble at those sites and the owner has a 20 million dollar suit against him... its public record that he and his sites are being monitored and data bases info available to the authorities..

NALIN IS A MOLE AND RAT, TRYING TO STOP PIRATES....STAY AWAY FROM NALIN!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2565
There is no evidence of "busted sites" One site put our a post about a Canadian site being busted - That was way back in early March, and the admin at that site closed the thread. Another was posted at Wumarkus site and has been static after two posts.

I have asked LK elsewhere to give concrete evidence of sites being busted. At present, all the sites that LK says are busted are easily accessible.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us