PANSAT 2700A "no signal" PLS HELP

Username: Johnw121

Post Number: 1
Setup:

pan$at 2700a, dispro twin lnb poitning at nimiq2 (i think), 4:1 switch

how it started:

Everything was working fine until I disconnected the antenna input coax from the receiver while the receiver was still ON. As expected the message "no signal" was displayed.

When I reconnected the antenna coax to the receiver while it was still ON (again), the "no signal" message was still displayed.

I have tried a different lnb, new switch, ran the coax from the lnb to the receiver, re-flash but still unable to improve the signal strength.

signal BEFORE was approximately 80% with 99% quality. signal AFTER was 31% with 0% quality

I have been able to overcome most of newbie mistakes however, this really got me.

Please help.

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 199
sounds like you blew ur switch. if you disconnected with power on.

ur supposed to unplug box from wall first.

just try hooking one sat at a time directally to box

first unplug from wall

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 25
Thats exactly what it sounds like. I have blown a few switches myself,however I have never had the entire switch go bad.Sometimes only 1 or 2 inputs stops working.

URMAMA said it best, hook er up without the switch to test.

As stated always unplug unit before playing with switch. If you find that it works without switch,you might unplug unit, take switch out and take her in the house and dry her out. Hair dryer on your switch and hook it back up, trying different outputs. If you had bev on 1 lets say, try it on 2 then 3 and then 4 to find out what outputs still work. I had this happen couple times that the switch began to work on all 4 again. You can also take your lnb in the house to make sure she is dry, if you still get no signal.

Username: May_queen

Post Number: 7
This may be due to a transistor gone bad. Look on future fta. They have details for this.

Username: Crojas

Juarez, Chihuahua Mexixo

Post Number: 1
I need help when I turn of panzat from my remote control and I return it to ignite loses the programming why passes that

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 529
Carlos ..vete al lado hispano....

Juarez, Chihuahua Mexixo

Post Number: 2
me podrias ayudar sabes de que no se mucho de esto por favor

Juarez, Chihuahua Mexixo

Post Number: 3
ferenck: me podrias decir como le hago para irme al lado hispona x favor es que no se mucho de esto

Silver Member
Username: Bertoro

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 530
ok , una pagina antes de esta ...hay un post llamado solo hispanos...alli encontraras toda la ayuda que necesitas
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us