Problem finding satellite 119

Bronze Member
Username: Chicas

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 27
I can't find satellite 119. Whenever I try to scan 119 I still get 110. I have another dish but it is for bell express vu. Can I find it with that dish? by the way I have a pansat receiver and digiwave. I have tried on both of them but doesn't work. Any suggestiong will be appreciated, thank.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9114
Aim towards mexico!..and if U get the 110, then U are VERY close to the 119...slowly move dish, just a little..be patient!

Bronze Member
Username: Chicas

London, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 28
thank lk, listen do you think I can get both 110 and 119 with one dish or will I be needing another dish?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9116
U can EASILY get both using a poormans dish below..

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Meisha

Post Number: 16
i have 110 and not able to catch 119 - what way do i move to catch it? in toronto canada HELP

Bronze Member
Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 30
Hi, What's the difference between the Echo Star package & the B3V package? besides one being Canadian & the other American..

M-Mor vs HBO
Snet vs Comcast Sports

Aside from the channel name I don't see a difference in the programming. If I'm right, maybe I'm not. What would be the purpose of setting up the poor mans dish if 1 dish with 1 lnb (2 cable slots) will get the exact same programming?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9357
dude...U have posted 1000 questions here and hijacked every thread u posted in....and Have NOT read anything....thats NOT how U learn FTA...U select a RECOMMENED REPUTABLE DSS site with manuals and guides, and READ...your questions are ridicuous and basic FTA 101, and all could be answered with a few hours of simple reading!...quit being so lazy, quit asking a million basic simple redundant questions and hijacking every thread here...and GO READ!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 33
dude...U have posted 1000 questions here and hijacked every thread u posted in....and Have NOT read anything....thats NOT how U learn FTA...U select a RECOMMENED REPUTABLE DSS site with manuals and guides, and READ...your questions are ridicuous and basic FTA 101, and all could be answered with a few hours of simple reading!...quit being so lazy, quit asking a million basic simple redundant questions and hijacking every thread here...and GO READ!

dude.. I wouldn't have posted here a 1000 times if somebody beside Jason were to give me some info. I've read hundreds of post on here & through out the internet. Do you think I'd waste my time a thousands times over if it were that simple to find the solution to my problem??

What I need is someone like Jason who will take the time to offer his/her opinion, not some jack @ss like yourself to point out the obvious. The obvious doesn't apply here & if it does just answer the question & I won't have to post a thousand times or hijack anyones thread.

Maybe the question i this post is a simple redundant question. With an easy simple answer, if so then why is it so hard for FTA EXPERTS like yourself to answer?????

Gold Member

Post Number: 9358
why is it that I already answered U 3x and U ignored me...why is it U don't know the different betwen DN and Bev!....why is it U don't know the different between a poormans dish and a dish with 1 LNB!....U are llazy, rude, and do NOT read!...why should anybody help U...and jason spoon fed U , and then u wanted more breast feeding!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 35
why is it that I already answered U 3x and U ignored me...why is it U don't know the different betwen DN and Bev!....why is it U don't know the different between a poormans dish and a dish with 1 LNB!....U are llazy, rude, and do NOT read!...why should anybody help U...and jason spoon fed U , and then u wanted more breast feeding!

LK you offered help once & mocked me twice. Hardly what I would call helping 3 times.
I'm not here to fight/name call/be rude/hijack/etc.. I'm a newbie to all this yes. Even thought I've been using FTA for about a year. I never had any problems before so I never had a chance to learn much.

I know the settings I should use & I did try your suggestion, but the results were the same. There's only sooo much one can do with the receiver & I've tried everything.

I don't know much about the different sats, because I get enough programming off the 1 I use. If it's not too much trouble could you put me back on the tit & offer a good thread/guide/etc,, for me to read? Thanks

FTANL

Silver Member
Username: Thechiz2

Mars, Ur anis Mine

Post Number: 212
http://***.future-fta.info/Forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50

here ya go for starters FTANL

just register and go to that link
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help