Lazy man's key change for Magnum

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 191
C/P from Funwithfta::

ok I will try and explain, and hopefully I will get an explaination on why this works?

when we have to enter the keys manually this is what I do.
Rather then get up and off the couch, I go to MENU>SOFT CAM> and I change the provider name to GlobeCast and if that don't work I change it to DIGITAL+ wait for literally 5 seconds and BAM TV back on!

The only reason I found this out was because I am a lazy azz. I hate walking up the stairs getting on the net, writing the keys down and entering them. LOL

try it out next time you have to enter the keys in manually and you don't even have to get off the couch LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1856
Zulu,you can put the beer fridge next to the couch,and a jug to piss in ,then u never got get up of the couch.

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 195
I should of thought of that before I put my Pansat in the bathroom...Pretty creative!!

Silver Member

Pluto

Post Number: 196
Sat...even thought I may have failed at the piss jug.....I have taught my girlfriend how to load bins and she does a great job up on the roof adjusting the dish....all I have to do is yell at her.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1032
LOL...I like your attitude!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 459
zulu i like it . does she have a sister or friend that i can do the same with her . just yellllllll :-). hahah to the right yeah no no no stop it little to to the left oh okkkkkkkk that's it . come down honey now . mouahhhh love u .
zulu satscanner is changing legally his name from satscanner to satsquirel. it's official now .

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1861
cartier is changing his name to FUDGEPACKER.

Username: Supasharp

Post Number: 3
well just in case you are not to lazy or have a wifi connection you can get the latest keys here:

tvftakeys.info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us