The End

Bronze Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 24
Does anyone see the end in site for fta as it is right now? Do you see dish and bev going the route of direct any time soon?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9023
nope..nagra 2 is not that old and actually fairly new..too soon and too costly to swap cards with new encryption..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 25
Then a good fta set up should last a few years??

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1028
yeps! i agree

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
Thanks guys. You have made up my mind for me.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 884

Hey Bill
Don't worry about the end, sooner or later every thing comes to an end.Enjoy it while it last.
It's FREE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9024
FEW years maybe a stretch....but a new receiver pays for itself in 1-2 months max, if U watch any PPV's..

Gold Member

Post Number: 9025
FEW years may be a stretch, but who knows....but a new receiver pays for itself in 1-2 months max, if U watch any PPV's..

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 887

Hey LK
You are throwing a double. Are you hitting the sauce?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9028
nope...haven't had a drink yet this year!...quit drinking , smoking , new low fat/carb/calorie diet, run 2-5 miles a day, ride bike 15 miles daily, and lift for an hour, since Jan 1 (lost 45 pound in 3 months...LOL)..and I quit weed and all drugs years ago...I'm "straight", something I always said I never would be...I'm fricking boring now...LOL...but am active with B ball, workouts, golf, fishing, boating , and yardwork...I do miss my beer and maybe I will start having a couple a week after July (want to see if I can go 6 months with no alcohol)...and all my beer drinking buds are driving me nuts when I'm sober..LOL

The double is this site being the way it is, tempermental..

Bronze Member
Username: Hoosier_daddy

Post Number: 74
bs.....unless you do all that with a computer strapped to your butt

Gold Member

Post Number: 9034
U are BS, and a disgrace to your nick, Indiana, and the real Bird!

I have my biking and running done before 8am...I live on a golf course...the marina, my boat, and the fishing is 200 yards away... I have a hoop in the driveway..weights are in the 2nd garage..so STFU, and change your nick to Dennis Rodman or Bill Lambier ( 2 azzholes), which is more appropriate for you!...

Bronze Member
Username: Ufcrocks

Post Number: 16
hey lk, whats ur age if u dont mind me asking? you sound like youre pretty young ( im guessing like 21) but ur knowledge on fta makes u seem older

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 172
Hey LK you sound like my brother , If i want to talk to him i have to call before 8:oo am because he goes to the health club every day and he rides bike like 50 miles when he goes biking . He took 2nd place in a big bike race in indiana once, he lost by about 4 tenths of a second he is 65 years old . Good for you on losing the weight i know how hard it is because i am trying but not doing very good but i only need about 15 lbs .

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 451
marc are you hitting on LK . HUMMMMMMMM HOME SWEET HOME. why dont you buy him a ticket and ask him to join you .

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 452
Posted on Sunday, April 22, 2007 - 07:03 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
nope...haven't had a drink yet this year!...quit drinking , smoking , new low fat/carb/calorie diet, run 2-5 miles a day, ride bike 15 miles daily, and lift for an hour, since Jan 1 (lost 45 pound in 3 months...LOL)..and I quit weed and all drugs years ago...I'm "straight", something I always said I never would be...I'm fricking boring now...LOL...but am active with B ball, workouts, golf, fishing, boating , and yardwork...I do miss my beer and maybe I will start having a couple a week after July (want to see if I can go 6 months with no alcohol)...and all my beer drinking buds are driving me nuts when I'm sober..LOL

The double is this site being the way it is, tempermental..

THIS IS WHAT I CALL THE END HAHAHAHA

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 197
only your mind can think that cartier.all you think about is sister and moms and man/man relations.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9037
I retired at age 47 with 30 years, as a military commander..I just turned 55...I kinda let myself go after I retired, so now getting back into shape..its easy to gain and hard to lose weight, when u get older..I grew up kinda poor and hung around on the streets, and still have many old "drug" and musician friends (in Steppenwolf)from the 60's-70's ...but also played many sports and had baseball and swimming scholarships, but decided to enter the military in 1969 after finishing HS at 17... was enlisted, went to Nam and Korea, came home and went back to school, got commissioned and been on easy street ever since (LOL)...I try and stay young and competitive..my sons 31-29, keep me on my toes...LOL...we are REAL competitive and sports minded (they too had baseball scholarships and refused) and they play ball 3-4x a week..

David ...your brother is a better man than me...I couldn't do 50 miles, especially at his age...thats great for him...

Learning FTA is a breeze, if U do a little reading and just use common sense..if U can push buttons on a remote U can do FTA!...installing and aligning the dish is the hardest part, and thats only a 1-2 hour job at most..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us