Alright need help? i think i need to jtag

Username: Ufcrocks

Post Number: 1
Hey, I tried to upgrade my pansat receiver (2700a clone). I got the file from dssrookie, actaully i got it straight from the link Travis posted: http://www.dssrookie.com/forums/b-font-color-cd2626-2700-files-font-b/pansat-c-2 700-b-75-upgrade-package-v2-128663.html

I followed the instructions, i loaded the factory bin first - that worked, (said download complete and then On appeared on the screen of my pansat).. then i loaded the boot_2700A file (b75) and Im not sure how i coulda gone wrong but i think i flashed it incorrectly and now my lights are just flashing across the screen (i think is the night riders lights) do i need to jtag now??

Post Number: 2
im actually almost positive my pansat is a clone because ive been using clone safe bins the entire time..(it says Pansat 2700-N2) on my pansat. Ive flashed my reveiver many times and this is the first time this has happened.. so maybe i flashed the wrong files?? but if my receiver is a clone then this should be right shouldnt it?? im really confused and i dont know what to do lol, please help anyone. Thank you all very much in advance

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 441
marc . listen buddy . dont be confused use the factory bin 115 not 120 that came with the kit . there is 115 bin . 1st flash the boot loader b75 and then flash with 115 bin jsut make sure 115 is safe for clone. and then flash the latest bin that is safe for the clone.
fallow what i said you will be ok/

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 171
I had the same problem. Go to Pansatusadotcom and go into instructions and they explain it very good

Post Number: 3
do those instructions apply for clones as well??

Post Number: 4
cartier1 - thanks for the advice man, however the factory bin that came with the kit (provided in the link above) is actaully the 115 one.. i followed the instructions it gave me on the site.. first flash factory bin with pansat-C 2700 downloader, then uses pansat-C loader 27.02 version-2.exe to download the boot bin (b75, then followed by the 201v1 tivo bin.. however i get the flashing lights AFTER i download the upgrade.. everything is weill when i first flash it with the facotry bin

Post Number: 5
alright, i reflashed my receiver with the factory 115 bin...flashing lights are gone and it says ON now.. so i think i am back to the beginning.. can someone please confirm that the files provided in the link above are the right ones for a pansat 2700-N2 receiver? perhaps a clone? (ive always used clone safe bins in the past and they have worked fine) thank you

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2419
marc: The BL boot B75 and BIN 203 may cause problems on a clone 2700.
Use Pansat-C 2700 297v1 Tivo, i.e. the 297v1 Clone Safe BIN

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8975
WRONG!...use the Clone file b75 upgrade with the clone 27.02 loader and clone 203v1 w Tivo bin! ...do NOT use the OLD 297v1 bin, cause U MUST upgrade to the clone b75 upgrade to use ANY bins released the past month and in the future!

nalin, there u go again , giving WRONG BAD info!

Silver Member

Post Number: 443
marc if u fallow what i said you would not be giving confusing question that leads mr: LK to be as rude as he is as always to nalin .\ LK get over you jelousy and complex toward nalin . she is not getting paid or kissing Asssssss like u do , she does her best to help .
this is not 1 st grade ,poeple has to use their brain sometimes.

i told you exactely what to do mr marc and you do what you like to do and you come back with the same question again and again . next time ask stright LK HE CAN PROVIDE YOU WITH HIS NUMBER AND CALL HIM AND SAVE US A HEADACK.

Post Number: 7
thanks all for advice - leave lk alone he knows his stuff.

lk does this look like a clone file b75 upgrade: Boot_2700A (b75) _ (07)0310

that was included in the kit in the link above.. the loader, the two other bins incuded in the kit were clone bins.. but my flashing messed up when i downloaded the upgrade. Is that a clone b75 upgrade?

Post Number: 8
if that isnt a clone upgrade, then i cant find it anywhere because on dssrookie and dsscommunity, the upgrades are identical

Gold Member

Post Number: 8984
Frpm DonDinero, master of 2700 clones..

Pansat 2700 CLONE b75 upgrade package
[link removed]

loader and bin 203v1 with channel list
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 8985
From Don Dinero, master of 2700 clones..

Pansat 2700 CLONE b75 upgrade package
[link removed]

loader and bin 203v1 with channel list
[link removed]

Post Number: 9
LK - thank you very much for your help.

Post Number: 10
lk- it still doenst work, keeps edning in the night lights.. im doing everything correctly according to the instuctions:
1. flash factory 115 bin (this step is okay, DOES NOT end in night lights)
2. Flash boot file with appropriate loader.. this step however DOES end in night lights. I am not sure what exactly i am doing wrong - im following the instructions

I can fix my night lights by reflashing the factory bin.. so i am back to step #1. Do you have any idea what i am suppose to do or what i am doing wrong?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
i also went on pansatusa to do some reading.. it states that the night lights may occur if i had d.led a new bin file without the upgrade yet..and it says to fix it u must d.l an old api file dated before dec 17, 2006.. i tried doing that anyway. i flashed my receiver with an old 288v1 w tivo bin dated novemeber 25, 2006 however still the same results.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8997
flash it with the 115 bin when nite rider..make sure u uploaded the b75 clone 310 boot file first too..then the 203v1 last..be persistent too..there are many threads about resolving any upgrade problems..all who have followed pansatusa instructions EXACTLY, have no problems..and use their files and loaders..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
still the same thing.. for some reason the upgrade just wont register.. it says download complete.. but the b-7-5 doens not appear on the LED screen. All files are right for my clone.. i d.led the files from the link you supplied me.. ive tried pansatusa's info (flashed old bin from nov. 25, 2006)

i cant flash the 203v1 bin because i cant get the upgrade to be successful. i think i may be shi*t outta luck

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
can it be that the upgrad file u gave me is wrong? highly unlikely, but that is the only thing i can think of..the upgrade file u gave me is actually identical to the one i had from dssrookie, and again same results occur

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 57
how to jtag 4000 cool

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
lk - i did more reading and fiddling around with me receiver.. it works now! thank you for yoru assitance along the way

Gold Member

Post Number: 9002
no problem...this stuff is not hard, IF U read...and be persistent and follow along EXACTLY...pay attention to details....

btw...congrats..now u can solo.

and U really can't hurt anything unless U upload a genuine bin... or disconnect cables or switch when receiver is plugged in..and now U won't have to upgrade b75 or use the boot file again..

Silver Member

Post Number: 448
marc i never knew how idiot you are . after i told you what to do you step me on the back.

so LK knows his stuff right?
so let him save your boxs. no fuckkkkkkkkkkkkking help for you .
to hell.

Silver Member

Post Number: 449
marc it will never work for you . i just flashed 3 receiver justttttttttttttt like yours .

so kill stick with LK

Gold Member

Post Number: 9017
cartier...marc has his working fine...U are the one who kills receivers all the time...LMAO

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1829
cartier,can't even read,no wonder he can't spell either."Time for your meds cartier!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
sorry cartier, to choose between ur advice or LK's id have to go with LK.. nothing personal or anything but on ecoustics it doesnt seem like u have a very respectful reputation. nothing personal at all, dont take that the wrong way
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us