Setting up new system - help

Username: Bclara501

Post Number: 1
I am in the process of ordering a new system for my neighbor. He would like 2 receivers in two rooms; receiving 110, 119 and 61.5 channels. I plan on ordering two Pansat 2700A receivers (familiar with these), two dish 500 antennas, one with a dual dishpro plus lnb (for 110 and 119) and the other with a twin dishpro lnb (61.5). Would I require any switches etc. for this configuration? I looked at a diagram posted by LK that does not include switches. Any input on the setup, including where I should order from would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8965
Forget ANY Dish Pro PLUS LNB's!!!....BIG Mistake!...get 1 Dish Pro TWIN for 119 and 110...and a Dish Pro Dual for the 61.5...get a DP34 switch and run up to 4 receivers if U want!

www.gobalwholesalers.biz
www.sadoun.com

or forget the 61.5 and just get a Dish Pro Twin LNB (110-119...about 900 channels), need no switches, and run cables directly to 2 receivers...how simple is that!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8966
www.globalwholesalers.biz ...and I wouldn't even consider a Pansat 2700...get a Viewsat Extreme for about same money..or better yet a Viewsat Ultra with USB stick, no need to disconnect cables and move receiver to puter to program receiver..and Viewsat is much better box and software..

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 22
listen to LK dont buy any pansat. they all crab.
and buy it from megasatusa.com is the best service they have . the rest they charge extra dollars .

Gold Member

Post Number: 8969
hey carier aka the fake satscanner...STFU...first u tell people not to listen to me, that I talk too much...now U say "listen to LK"...u are a fukcen TARD!.....go play in traffic!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1807
cartier,you can steal nicks but you can't steal inteligence.you are just plain 'Stupid'!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 447
i can beleive your hysteria guys . keep thinking is me i love it . you always fuckedddddd up . again if i wanted to say something i say it without getting someone name. if u are little smart you wil figure it out . cartier1 =cartier1 satscanner=satscanner
LK if i were what you said i will never say to poeple listen to him . cuz i still insist that you are not under aricept you should take everynight 10mg ok .

you made me laugh satscanner . so u think you are intelligent ahahahahahaha

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 871

PEOPLE....why hide using different nicks?
If you have any balls and have something to say, say it, don't hide,no one here can hurt you.

BTW.... does anyone here know what happen to Mr. Pig and THUNDER???
They should change this forum to read My Laughing Place.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8982
Thunder aka Minh Rock is still around....but haven't seen Mr Pig in a long while..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1833
And what about ryerson? makes gold then disappears.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 881

Ryerson is like Ricky Nelson sony, a traveling man or maybe the man here ax him.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9021
Strange U mention Ricky Nelson,,,,a very good friend of mine, Andy Chapin, died with him ...myself ,Andy and Mike Wilk (Steppenwolf) were all good buds..in fact we all use to jam together in my basement or Mike's garage..and did locals gigs when in HS..

Bronze Member
Username: Amex

Post Number: 89
carefree days indeed....

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us