This is sort of breakin news (sat related for sure)

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 22
DEMOCRATS TO BURN IN BLAZES. I say its sat related,afterall dems do watch a lot of television.

Turn to Jesus if you want to avoid this. This for sure will mean changes in your life. No longer can you vote in pro abortion candidates or pro homosexuallll candidates.

Come into my heart Lord Jesus, thankyou for dying on the cross for my sins in my place. Thank you LORD for dying for me, fill me with your precious HOLY Spirit. LORD SAVE ME.

A prayer along those lines will make sure the above statement does not happen to you.

GOD BLESS GW BUSH

BTW cant believe that the word homosexuallll in proper spelling is not aloud. People that way are right to be ashamed of it. I thought they where proud...gayy pride etc

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 264
George Bush is a stubborn idiot. There is no other way to describe him....unless you might want to add dumb to that.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8944
jojo...U are too kind...George W is a irresponsible cowardly flaming egotistic self interested tunnel visioned idiot..

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 540
lol, I guess al gore was gonna be our savior?? or kerry

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 541
I dont think Dems belieive that if we leave these terrorist creating/harboring countries alone as they build or expand their arsenals... AS SOON as they can reach us... they will.
All they want to say is how bad he is and we need to get out of Iraq. LOL! Talk about tunnel vision

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 867

It is amazingly, how we can site here and bad mouth the leader of our country, and no one says a dam thing, but when some one says I am a white American and proud, hell breaks loose.

Bronze Member
Username: Sope

Texas sky

Post Number: 31
Well... I am a white American and I am proud. But, you call me a racist. Why is it that only whites can be racists? There is nothing improper about this subject. Bubba Lost in America ...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8952
Good point Kavin...I'm NOT going down that road again here..Most Ecoustic members are NOT ready for intelligent exchanges..hell, they have a hard enough time finding "keys" posted right above their post or plugging in their receivers!....LMAO

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 170
George W is not only an embarrassment to the USA he is an embarrassment as a huming being

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 249
George dubay bush is an experimental mistake

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 250
dubya*

Username: Cusumano3231

Post Number: 7
I hope our next President can restore the dignity of the White house....say a sociopathic rapist degenerate like Bill Clinton...

Gold Member

Post Number: 8961
the truth..

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 8962
more truths..

Upload

Upload

Upload