"CLEMENCY"

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 865

Hey Guys
This guy on Dish Network was saying Clemency to any AIR PIRATE that calls in and subscripts to their service, plus they will allow you to use your own equipment and three (3) months of free service. It don't sound bad, but it will take out all the fun.Well, I don't know what you Guys aiming to do, but my brother Jesse I say NO.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8935
If U believe that BS, then I have some land to sell U in Florida...LMAO...who in their right mind would admit to DN that they have been stealing their signals in return for 3 months free service (about a $90 value)...somebody would have to be REALLY ignorant and stupid to buy into this alleged "clemency" ...

ask cartier, he's always looking for "deals"...LOL

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 188
hey you never know LK there are people crazy and stupid enough to admit it.and cartier is the spokesman of stupidty.

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 143
That Guy on DN has been on for more than a year, off and on.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8937
Dear Dishnetwork TV

My name is Richard J Cartier and I live at 123 Stupid St in Tardsville NY...I have been stealing your signals for the past 3 years and would like your free 3 months "Clemency" promotional offer because I got a new FTA receiver and I broke it and can't steal your signals anymore...I really need my free TV, so would you please expedite my "clemency" package..I will even give you my friends names too, if you upgrade my package or add the $50 referral reward to my "clemency" package..Please contact me ASAP at 315-123-4567.

//signed//
Richard J Cartier
Chief of Stupidity
Ecoustics.com

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 191
LK you also need to add for your quick response i throw in a bonus i fuccckkkk your sister and mom since he is a fan of sister and moms

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 868

I also have some ocean front property for sell in Arizona.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us