Pansat 2700a upgrade

Silver Member
Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 104
hey guys, i have a pansat 2700a CLONE.. and i need to upgrade it. ive done quite a bit of reading already but different ppl keep sugesting different upgrades and files. I have d.led like 2 files already off of dsscommunity, however im afraid to flash my receiver with it because im not totally sure if those are the correct ones. Can somoneplease just let me know or even better send me a link to the exact file i need to d.l for a pansat 2700a clone receiver? it would be greatly appreciated

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 496
I don`t have one,
loader--www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=4197

latest bin with b-75 upgrade---www.ftabins.net/showthread.php?t=4396

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 52
HOW DO I INSTAL NEW BIN FOR BUZZ

Silver Member
Username: Albino_midget

Post Number: 497
buzz-- www.dssrookie.com/forums/img-src-images-buzz-png-border-0-b-font-color-0000ee-bu zz-font-discussion-b/manual-for-buzz-111184.html

Username: Fuel

Post Number: 1
HEY PPL I NEED HELP

k im new at this..
i have a Pansat 2700A Clone. It was working fine untill now, i heard that you have to download some program or upgrade the keys or something im not really sure..
can some one PLEASE tell me what to do .. or what to download ..
so far i have the GTRom Loader v3.35
and its asking for a BIN file..
where can i find it ?
now i dont want to ruin anything, so can anyone PLEASE help me !!

THANK YOU

Username: Mr_huevos

Post Number: 10
I need help bringing my box back to life. I loaded the new bin and did everything the way you should.I've been doing this for some years now and i never had a problem like this before.I did a blind scan of my sat's and tp's and i am not getting any channels.The loading goes all the way to 100% and i do not get any channels.What's going on here? My level is at 83% and my quality is at 99%.I tried even a regular sta scan and nothing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us