Problem: E@ho 119 & 110 inverted!, Plz. Help!

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 137
I would appreciate any guidance on the following issue:

I have a Pansat 2700a (Dish 500 Plus, Twin LNBs). Since I got the device, I've noticed that everytime I run a Blind Scan bird E$ho 7 shows 110W and E$cho 8.6 shows 119W, even though it should be the other way around.

I've set the parameters (diseqc's, skews, etc) to recommentadion, accordingly. I've even tried renaming birds but, again, after a blind scan, birds switch back to the original state I mentioned before.

Just for the record, I am able to watch TV without a problem, but when I press the "sat" button on my control channels show bird name - position inverted, and it's kind of awkward.

As I said, ideas are more than happily received!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1777
Reverse your diseq settings,on both sats in the ant setup.

Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 3
jcc sorry you should use the same port . PORT 1. it does not matter . 119 for port 1 110 for port1

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1796
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/347533.html

Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 10
jcc you got me in this one . honestly 110 &119 dont need switch . leave the port : none . but you have to do blind scan nad after the blind scan you flash with the factory bin . you dont nedd the latest flash at all .
i know everything about pansat 2700 it's like my family .

Silver Member
Username: Jcanavati

Post Number: 138
Thanks SatScanner. What do you mean by "leave the port: none". Indeed, that's the way it is set right now. Do you mean that I should set a different configuration for the DiseqC.

Currently, I have DiswqC 1 for 119 and DiseqC 2 for 110.

On the other hand, I upgraded my Pansat 2700a to Boot b75 (Bin b75 203). Do you still suggest to flash Factory bin? If so, do I have to re-upgrade to b75's bin 203?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us