VIEWSAT ULTRA DEAD

Silver Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 113
I am not getting any power in my ultra. I watched TV last night until four AM. It was working fine. When I woke up this morning, there was no power. I unplugged it for a while and then tried it's still dead. Anyone has any clue or idea. Please help. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 764
Yes, Cartier snuck into your house and tried to upgrade your receiver.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1769
Ask cartier what he doe's with all his dead receivers.lol
Check the internal fuse on the main board.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 429
jason if u are here to tease the guy dont. if u are for fta then look for whatever the problem maybe to bring to guy unit a lfe . if not get the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk out of this site or i promise you you will lose your isername forever.

monter it has been problem these days with viewsat lot of poeple claiming that same problem happen to them . i called viewsat i was told only if i have a receipt then i can send it. otherwise there is a charge of $75 dollars.
here is the site :
All returns must be authorized!

Do not return your product without first contacting the Repair / Warranty department 760-271-6175. Any product returned to us without authorization will not be repaired or replaced and will be shipped back at the customers expense.

The Viewsat comes with a 1 year warranty. Please note that the customer may be liable for the shipping cost related to the repair or replacement of any unit.

Tech Support Contact 760-754-9880 (Option 4) during normal business hours of 9am to 5pm PST or email tech support at [link removed].

US Repair / Warranty issues Contact [link removed] or call 760-271-6175

Canadian Repair / Warranty issues Contact Sky High Electronics - Toronto 905-279-0549

>>The RMA form below must be completed and included with returned product.<<

DOWNLOAD AND PRINT > Return Merchandise Authorization Form

Silver Member

Post Number: 430
fuuuuuck youuuuuuu satfucker . it's not the fuse motherfuckerrrrrrrrrr it's the chips asssssss holleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Silver Member

Post Number: 768
Actually, Cartier I'm here to tease YOU.

My kung-fu is better than yours, buddy! ROTFL

Next time think twice if you're going to randomly insult people. Now, go away or I will taunt you a second time!

Bronze Member
Username: Pegg

Post Number: 42
You better check with your local supplier or repair center. It may cost you less. For the viewsat warranty: it must not be a clone; and a third party software may void your warranty.

Silver Member
Username: Monst

Post Number: 115
Pegg, I been using this receiver for last 5 months. I know it's not a clone. But anyway thanks for all your support guys. Please don't take this any further. It's not worth to argue.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1772
cartier: Yesterday you were telling everbody it's the resistor #103.Today you say it's the chip! You don't have a clue about anything,especially your gender, fagg*t !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1798
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/347533.html

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 14
i always ask poeple not to buy viewsat . buy pansat like mine . you never need to flash it never need to put the keys. there is tricks for that . use bev keys for dn keys and it works.

Username: Wes_w

Post Number: 7
Monster,
The bins have been killing not only the supposed clones but 5% of real viewsat ultras as well. If you send it into viewsat they will either charge you $75, tell you it is a clone, or that you have third party software on it which voids the warrenty. Something that has worked for several people, turn off unplug and let your receiver sit for a week to let capacitors and everything drain. Load factory bin on using the loader and cable, factory default three times then load the new latest bin on.
Hope this helps.

Silver Member

Post Number: 469
WES CALL VIEWSAT TALK TO GERARD BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE A RECEIPT TO BE ABLE TO HAVE IT FIXED FOR FREE.
i sent 4 and after 4 days i got an email with the tracking number shiped by fedex.
dont listen to lot of fat Asssssss's here .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1879
Yup,cartier knows all about killing receivers and sending them in for repair.He is on a first name basis with all the pll at at vs and pansat repair depot.He is there biggest customer.He holds the record for most recievers killed by one "Retard".After 30 confirmed kills he gets on free repair!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2494
No amount of ridicule or derision is going to help people in trouble. The fact is that CCC had a thread running for some time with similar complaints and problems - Viewsats dying. I have nothing against Viewsats, and I am sure some of the complaints were because of problems of clones, but the underlying fact cannot be denied and the fact is that there is a slightly greater tendency for Viewsats to give trouble particularly after new BINs than Sonicviews or Coolsats.
Another reason might be inadequate power from use with some DN LNBs.
For the senior helpers here, I suggest you read the full thread at CCC.

Silver Member

Post Number: 786
The bins that are reportedly killing genuine viewsats affect only a small percentage (1% or less). The other 99% comes from user error (e.g. downloading the incorrect bin, or not waiting long enough after the bin was downloaded before powering off the receiver).

So, when helping someone troubleshoot a "dead" viewsat problem, one should first suggest the problems that falls under the 99% category, and not the 1% category - save that for last.

Besides, a dead viewsat is a dead viewsat. I'm sure that VS gets MANY returns from customers who ruined the receiver because of something they did wrong, and VS is very aware of it.

Don't create panic over something so small and unlikely.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 9156
Nalin doesn't know shi*t about Viewsat or any receivers...She does NOT test!...she believes asnything anybody else writes cause she has NO experiences to rely on...and she loves to provide wrong inacurrate info and mislead people...any intelligent person knows that any product can have problems (like a brand new car), but chances are slim...

as both myself and Jason have stated here , many times, is that 99% of problems are "operator/pilot error"..

nalin nada..VS has NO greater "tendency" to fail, and no more probability than U having a "tendency" to become intelligent or providing correct info!

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 32
I have the same problem with my pansat 2500. It dosen't go on. It happened once in the past so i turned it off the the receiver from the back then turned it on and it would work but not this time? Could there be a fuse that's burn't? Did anyone have this problem with there pansat too?

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 210
bruskie were you trying to load a bin file at the time this happened.you might need to jtag it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 471
LK all you fuckiiiiiiiiing know is shitttttttttt bla bla bla bla bla . you are expired man . go to fuckinggggg nurssing home. take with satscanner to suck your dickkkkkkkkkkkk

Gold Member

Post Number: 1884
cartier ,your sick and need help.Maybe you should see your doctor,u think?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2498
LK: You have dealt with only one or two Viewsats. I have installed 7 so far. I actually like them, but I think Sonicviews are better.
You should go and read the Viewsat thread at CCC, i.e. if you are allowed there, considering you are banned from most sites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9163
nada...U have no clue what u are talking about...and I have never been banned from any site..but I would love to ban U!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2501
LK: I don't think you can ban me and it really does not matter much to me. It is just a hobby. For you to get banned here would precipitate a nervous breakdown. I have actually tried to dissuade three people from complaining against you because I am hoping that you will voluntarily go for psychiatric help and not be carried to a psyschiatric institution against your will. I have often told you that I am not your enemy. You yourself are your enemy.

Bronze Member
Username: Zibruno

Post Number: 33
Rtap it was working fine then one day it didn't go on. Do you think if i load the bin again it will resolve the problem? What do you mean by jtag it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 9164
nada...U are NOT my enemy....(an enemy must be a threat, which definitely U are NOT)...I just hate your guts!...LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 2504
LK: You do not have any nice emotions, so naturally you hate me. I do not hate you because to me you are irrerlevant nobody, pretending to be big.

Gold Member

Post Number: 9178
so is a blow job out of the question?...LMAO

Username: Rocku81

Post Number: 2
Trying to locate Echostar 7 119.0W
I can get a singal but no Quality My setup is...
LNB: On
LNB type: Universal
LNB High: 11250
LNB Low: 9750
TP Freq: 12224
DisEqC1.0: Port 1
Motor: Off
Legacy SW None

The switch I have is the SW 41...

Silver Member

Post Number: 478
cosmo change your lnb type to either standard or ocs-dp there is no such universal in DN LNB'S . GO LOOK AT YOUR LNB . you will see if it has a logo dp : dish pro or no logo that's standard. if u switch sw21 not 41 then change the configuration in legacy sw.

Username: Ftanl

Post Number: 7
also have a problem with a viewsat ultra. Everything on it is updated & was working fine. I moved it from my house to the cottage & upon returning home hooked it up again & a lot of channels were missing. I hooked up different Viewsat & Captive works and everything worked perfect.

I've checked & double checked every configuration over & over with no apparent difference between the 2 viewsats with exception to one having no signal on about 20 TP FREQ. example:

12253 .....20000.....V....5/6 No Signal
12224....20000......V.....5/6 No Signal
12311....20000.....V......7/8 No Signal
12574...20000......V.....7/8 No Signal

These are mostly XXX channels & PPV movies.
I wouldn't bother you with this, but I'm totally lost.
I've tried every trick in the book..with no luck.

I have a strong S&Q on every other channel, but those transponders or FREQ are simply out to lunch on this unit. Any info or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. A+
Jason
I have my receiver hooked directly to the dish.
PS. When I do an antenna configuration I use:
nimiq1,3
LNB Universal/Standard

I click save & when I go back the 12239 is changed to 12224 where I have no signal

Username: Rocku81

Post Number: 3
Can someone please tell me where to get the latest software update(bin file) for viewsat ultra.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2596
Viewsat Ultra help is available at :
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.dsstester*com
and many more sites.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts