CAMPUS MASSACRE

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 853
Asian Gunman kills at least 32 at Virgini Tech in worst shooting incident in U.S. history.

Bronze Member
Username: Heyhowru2004

Post Number: 41
Kavin,
How do you know he is Asian?

Silver Member

Post Number: 854

Hey bob
The reporter at the campus said that, the shooter was an Asian student.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
ok thanks....makes sense asian student and engineering building....

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8862
LMAO...if thats wasn't a stereotype generalization illogical (no real rationale) statement, Joe Bob....so if it was the Agriculture buiding, he must have been Polish?...or Jewish, if it was in the Law buiding?...amazing!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8863
LMAO...if thats wasn't a stereotype generalization illogical (no real rationale) statement, Joe Bob....so if it was the Agriculture building, he must have been Polish?...or Jewish, if it was in the Law building?...amazing!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
lol...i my self is an asian and a engineering student....school that i go to is about 50% asian, 30% indians, and 20% others...so thats where i was drawing the generalization from...lol....but sad tradegy though

Silver Member

Post Number: 855

Hey Guys
There is nothing here to laugh about,when (32)
young people got kill.

Bronze Member
Username: Leines

Post Number: 14
so anyone find any wild feeds that we can get on fta??

LeineS

Gold Member

Post Number: 8865
The Lord works in mysterious ways...prayers go out to all the friends and families..and to the perp's family too..

Obviously, some people didn't pick up on some of the sure signs of trouble brewing within this young mentally ill Asian man..

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 172
dat sux....prob had issues wit gf?

anyways may the 32 people RIP and may the shooter burn in hell...

Silver Member

Post Number: 858

HEY
If he burns in hell we will never know it. I want to see his a ss burn here.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8869
well he shot himself in the face so nobody's going to see anything here...and I sure as hell don't want to KNOW if he went to hell...if there is such a thing..I tend to believe he was VERY sick and not responsible for his own actions...his victims families are the ones who have to live with their losses and deal with their own grief...who gave us the right to pass judgement on this sick kid , without knowing all the facts and background..

Silver Member

Post Number: 860

Hey LK
So, if he was sick,we don't know that, one way or other he took the lifes of 32 young people.may he burn in Hell. You say we have no right to pass judgement, Ok, why don't you try to tell this to the parents.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8871
telling his parents has nothing to do with us here passing judgement on another who obviously was sick...unless u believe a healthy mind just goes around killing himself and 32 others..

Bronze Member
Username: Tightshoes

Post Number: 29
Once they get a hold of this person Myspace page, then will know the truth.

Myspace is this generations TV sets. The worping and ruining childrens minds.

Gold Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1053
May God comfort the families of those killed and bring healing to those injured.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8874
and BTW...George W has killed over 3000 Americans and we applaud him!...there is NO sense in any of these deaths, whether in Virginia or in Iraq!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1054
I can see Rosie O'Donnell now, saying this is the reason the government should take away all the firearms from American citizens.

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1056
Interesting c & p from Roanoke.com, talking about licensed handgun owners:

01/31/06
A bill that would have given college students and employees the right to carry handguns on campus died with nary a shot being fired in the General Assembly.

House Bill 1572 didn't get through the House Committee on Militia, Police and Public Safety. It died Monday in the subcommittee stage, the first of several hurdles bills must overcome before becoming laws.

The bill was proposed by Del. Todd Gilbert, R-Shenandoah County, on behalf of the Virginia Citizens Defense League.

Virginia Tech spokesman Larry Hincker was happy to hear the bill was defeated. "I'm sure the university community is appreciative of the General Assembly's actions because this will help parents, students, faculty and visitors feel safe on our campus."

If someone in one of the rooms was packing, I wonder how many lives he could have saved

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 158
"We do know that he was an Asian male -- this is the second incident -- an Asian man who was a resident in one of our dormitories," university president Charles Steger said in an interview with CNN, confirming for the first time that the killer was a student.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070417/ap_on_re_us/virginia_tech_shooting

Gold Member

Post Number: 8880
I'm surprised George W isn't attacking all of Asia , in the name of "anti-terrorism"....it appears we have Asian "cells' threatening the US...yeah, right george!

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 164
Remember when the democrats wanted a two week cooling off period to check on the individiaul before buying a gun . But George W didn't want to lose the rifle association votes so the republicans defeated it . Now republicans live with it

Gold Member

Post Number: 8882
In this particular Virginia shootings, the campus police were totally unresponsive and unprofessional...the perp should have been apprehended IMMEDIATELY after the first shootings , which was 2 hours prior to the majority of the deaths in the 2nd shootings...and students should have been immediately warned and evacuated..the gun laws will never stop someone from obtaining a weapon and many times its first offenders who commit tragedies like this..THE POLICE ARE MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR NOT TAKING RESPONSIBLE ACTIONS TO PREVENT THESE 2ND SHOOTINGS!...I would fire the Chief, supervisors and review the security policies of that department!...heads would roll!

Silver Member
Username: Edenman

Post Number: 356
Just horrific.. May they RIP

Silver Member

Post Number: 864

Hey LK
Now you are talking like a True American.
Go get them Tiger.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 159
Cho Seung-Hui, a Virginia Tech senior and native of South Korea, has been identified as the gunman in the shootings that left 33 dead on the school's campus Monday.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8891
One thing I learned when I was in Korea a few times, was that they are "generally" VERY violent and ruthless people...hell even old mamasan's beat the hell out of each other..I would want a ROK soldier anyday on my side..maybe he drank too much sol ju (nasty stuff like white lightnin) or just flipped out over a woman and the pressure of being in college in the US away from home, I dunno...either way, its too bad...and hang the cops by the gonads!

Gold Member

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 1057
Handguns had SNs filed off. He got them illegally. Any strict gun law would not have prevented things like this from happening.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us