Help pansat 2500 clone

Username: Birdlight

Post Number: 3
Hi,
I have used 293T for my pansat 2500A clone but I have changed with 290T bin And I accidently I have deleted my factory settings.All my setting are OK . I watch high signal level and quality. But my problem is when I press blind scan and do a scan of all polarities and TPs, I have 0 program (no channel).
what is the problem please ?
Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 167
it has to be your antenna settins..or possibly if your using a switch. Make sure they are configured correctly...post ur antenna settings as they appear...check ur ports

Post Number: 4
thank you for your message , but my antenna settings, switch,configuration and ports are ok,

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8879
then U should be watching TV...if your dish is aligned correctly and has not moved...also I believe U have "pilot error"..

Post Number: 5
thank you LK for your message , my dish is aligned correctly. I don't undertand "pilot error" ? how can I fix this problem ?

thanks

Silver Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 181
bird...plz list all ur settings as they appear on tv and or diseq port settings....and if your exactly 100% sure they are correct then tweak ur satelite aim...but post ur settings tho

and if ur are using a diseqc switch...deattach it and directly connect the wire from ur lnb to ur receiver and see if you get anything (which you should..)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us