LK, please help me out with this one!!!

Username: Raiderzfan

RIO RICO, AZ USA

Post Number: 4
LK, I have read a lot of the posts here, but I don't think I have seen an answer remotely close to my dilemma. I had the new bin ;oaded into my VS xtreme. and I got all the channels fine. But since Sunday, it went back to the way it was before. I do not get any espn, half of the PPV, and half of channels 300-356. Well... pretty much I receive half of all the channels, which is not entirely bad... It's just half as good... Bad pun, I know, I know...
Here is what the antenna set up says:
Antenna set-up Echostar 8,10 110.0W
satellite Echostar 7 119.0W
LNB Power On
LNB Type Legacy twin LNB1
LNB freq 11250
22khz off
TP freq 12224
Search option all
diseqc 1.0 port 3
motor off
legacy sw SW21 dish 1

Antenna set up Echostar 8,10 110.0W
satellite Echostar 8,10 110.0W
LNB Power On
LNB Type Legacy twin LNB1
LNB freq 11250
22khz off
TP freq 12224
Search option all
diseqc 1.0 port 1
motor off
legacy sw SW21 dish 1

The antenna set up I have is A dish 500 antenna dish with 2 lenses separated(not in the same piece assebly, you know whata I mean, Dishpro I guess is what they call the 2 lenses in the same piece.) I have a SW21 switch and use ports 1 and 3.
On Friday, when I had the new bin loaded, I set up the settings, just like above, the only difference is that on the Echostar 7, it said Echostar 7 to the right of the antenna set-up. Now it doesn't. I says Echostar 8,10.
Well, LK that is pretty much my problem. Hopefully it's something you're familiar with, and could tell me what i have wrong in the set-up. Thanks, and I appreciate your help.

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 201
Is your Auto TP on? if not turn it on

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 535
echo 7 diseqc 1
echo 8 diseqc 2
rescan- this should do it

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 536
oops- i didnt see u had two lnb's. r they dtv lnb's? set type to standard then in diseqc switch, echo 8 to port 2, 7 to port 1. maybe switch went bad?

RIO RICO, AZ USA

Post Number: 5
Thanks bane j and dantetn, I have not checked how the auto roll is. I have not re-scanned the satellite because i was affraid it might lose some of the channels on the channel list that was uploaded with the bin. As soon as I get home I'll check the autoroll. Thanks again.

RIO RICO, AZ USA

Post Number: 6
Dantetn, the lnbs are dishtv, they came with the antenna. But the switch I just replaced las month, for the same problem, but then the problem was that I did not set the lnb tyupe not the switch type, like a dumB@ss..

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 51
HOW DO I INSTALL NEW BIN FOR BUZZ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us