Watch out guys ///viewsat bin is killing recivers.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 409
the latest bin is the deadliest bin ever for viewsat even genuin are dead after dowloading the bins 07-11-04 for PLATINUM & EXTREEM .

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8804
cartier , every bin u see, u have problems with..LOL...learn FTA and quit the BS!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1728
One word: " KARMA"

Gold Member

Post Number: 8807
here's another one "STUPID"....LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 413
you left alone guys one is squirel and one is old man that can not get it up. lk your nest stop is nurssing home .
satscanner go get a woman . if u can not do it in canada for god sake where the fuckkkkkkkkk you can get laid . no where. canada is easy place for pussyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1729
Whatever cartier,our recievers are working "tiptop".

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 759
You only kill the receiver if you don't know what the hell you're doing.

Silver Member
Username: Thunder_lightning

Post Number: 242
Did anybody talking about pussyy?? my friend who.rehouse open 24/7...for my friend half price..LOLUpload

Silver Member

Post Number: 417
jason when i was flashing the bin your sister was suckingggggggggg my dick so that's why.

Silver Member

Post Number: 762
cartier, the only women in canada that would f@ck you would be transvestites with magnifying glasses and a good sense of humor!

Silver Member

Post Number: 419
now it's saturday i m going out . stay home idiotssssssssssssssssssssss keep barking like fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkking dogs . jason or lk idiots from time to time one of the reciver dont boot up and tha's normal . so miilion of guys are jtaging becuz u think they dont know what they are doing ? so shut up pussiesssssssssssssssssss. and fuckkkkkkkkk u alllllllllllllllllllll

Gold Member

Post Number: 1734
cartier, Your boyfriend "Harry" posted you need to get checked out by a doctor ASAP!

Silver Member

Post Number: 763
Cartier, watch out for the trannies! Have fun, bud! ROTFL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1735
Cartier is going down to the local trany bar to watch tv,and hustle the tranys for Vs money. lol

Username: Cowgirl

Post Number: 1
I just joined this forum because I am interested in going with FTA, what receiver to buy, what kind of channels I would get, how hard it it to update, etc... Can anyone help me. I don't see much help with whats being talked about right now. Thanks, ANYONE? ;-)

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 176
Jackie Jo Shaw......wrong thread!!! This thread is about Catier who is a Pre-op Tranny with psychosis!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8817
cowgirl...buy a Viewsat Ultra with USB stick from www.totalfta.com and U will be all set and self sufficient at FTA..and get about 900 channels (pay per views, sports, premium channels , locals, etc.) on the Dishnet 110 and 119 satellites..it will also take U 30 minutes to setup the VS Ultra FTA receiver and 1 hour to install and aim the used Dish Pro Twin 500 dish (NOT Dish Pro PLUS) that U should purchase for about $50 from the "For sale" section on any satellite forums....

Now if u're a moron like "cartier" here, he couldn't even get a subscribed Dishnet receiver to work ....LOL

Gold Member
Username: Jmill1948

Chester, Va Usa

Post Number: 1063
I found that the pansat file for 2500 is acting really wierd be careful if you use it and make sure you go back to factory reset before installing

Gold Member

Post Number: 1761
What bin number,james?

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 262
I am a member of several forums. Each one has members complaining about the latest viewsat bins messing up their recievers. When I loaded the next to latest bin in my xtreme it developed a disq switch problem. I am using all 4 ports and it was stuck on port 1. I loaded the 2nd bin which was supposed to correct this problem and it didn't. My xtreme is still acting up. Someone said that Mr. Viewsat put out a killer bin to kill clones. I don't have a clone. Someone else said that the clone killer bins are also affecting 'real' viewsats.

Bronze Member
Username: Stormcat

Post Number: 29
Move on people. Any receivers before Viewsat are absolute garbage. Viewsat made a quantum leap in receiver quality. I used to be up on my roof every week replacing switches (thinking they were the problem) before I got an Xtreme. As I said at the outset move on, spend a little money, relax and enjoy. Clones, Pansats, Captive Works, etc are all crap. Believe me I have been there, spend the money and move to a new dimension of FTA. I don't post often, but I feel I need to enlighten you. Viewsat is where it is at until I can afford an HD TV and move on to HD receivers.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1778
Ppl are just finding out they have clones,but don't want to admit they were had when then bought there reciever.I remember they claimed a wile back that 40,000 boxes a month were being imported.So do the math ,the ones being affected are clones,and maybe the odd genuine reciever has a defective piece on board .And another reason is operators error in flashing them .

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 83
r the real ones fnkngup?

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 84
r the real ones fnkngup?

Silver Member

Post Number: 435
satscanner what you know about receivers . you have pansat2500 since the vietnam war. so shut the fuuckkkkk uppppp. you think u are the only one who know what is clone and what is geniun. . you never moved from your fuckinng room so how the hell you know about boxes.

Silver Member

Post Number: 437
Stormcat and u think buying hd is the solution . then you must be crazy or morron. simply you can not buy hd now till more hd boxes comes out and see the thec support they provide .\
i had more than 5 boxes from different makers and viewsat is the best so far. not in term of picture quality but it's more reliable than other . i can not talk about boxes that i never used .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1788
cartier,You,should know fagg*t,nobody has killed as many boxes as you! Your definitatly the "Queen of killing boxes".

Username: Acncan

Post Number: 4
I have a genuine Viewsat ultra with the USB port and a Pansat Clone as well The Viewsat was giving me switch problems so the guy I bought it from came back and changed the switch AND REPRGRAMMED THE vIEWSAT.

Here is my current problem ALL works perfect UNTIL I change channels then I have to turn off the box from the back and then all is well again

My question is how do i fix this issue?

Thx in advance for your help.

Silver Member
Username: Donnie1973

Tennessee

Post Number: 538
my vs did this when i first programmed it, echo 8 on diseqc 2, echo 7 on 1. Mine were reversed. It did what u are saying mitch.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8899
Viewsat makes a great receiver, BUT their switches suck..get a better switch..

use the latest bin from www.totalfta.com , start with a factory default and rescan,... U should have no problems..

Post Number: 2
Ok, I hope I am on the right thread here... LK, thanks for the sites, I guess I am not a moron like CARTIER because I had to read maybe 3 or 4 hours tops, off and on, found what I needed and I am up and running. I had an old viewsat2000 platinum but had never known how to get the channels for it, I had actually never tried. I was relying on my neighbot to fix me when the need be. I think I have learned more than she ever knew, because ontop of getting the thing going, I also gained 50 more channels haha TY again LK. Cartier, you'd do well to read this guys postings.
Don't squat with your spurs on

Gold Member

Post Number: 8915
congrats cowgirl....U will need to read weekly for an hour or so to keep up with the curveballs that DN and Bev throw occasionally (autoroll problems, key changes, TP changes, key morphing, etc)..but the initial dish alignment and setup is the hardest and thats really a breeze, IF you read and follow simple instructions...congrats again

Silver Member
Username: Jojogun

Fairfield, CA United States

Post Number: 263
Cyphris Speaks On Viewsat Files: Original & Clone Kill
Here is C/P from Total FTA

Original Posted By: Cyphris

Quote:

There is a 1% chance that yes the new files will kill an original. If you read I have stated this already. As to answer your question yes they are working on improving this already low percentage to even further make it more safe for originals. Original dead boxes have been sent to them to see why they died after working for 30mins. Like in any war (war against clones) there will be casualties...

This is not as big as one is to believe it is. More then 30K in clones collected already by viewsat and this number just keeps multiplying by the day. Too many clones (copies as you will since they are that good now) of which people think there originals.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 49
VS bin's are killing genuine boxes beware.

Bronze Member
Username: Subzerocdn

Post Number: 50
how do you think those clones get the source code?.....HMMM

Gold Member

Post Number: 1790
At the beginning of the map 57 bins in the late summer last year ,they left a door open on one of the bins ,and it was then found,along with map 57, then it became public.

Thats why today all fta is up,but some ppl say Vs shared it,but not true,they made a mistake,and they were compramised.
Now I'm not sure the clones have the exact source codes for VS. as thats why they getting killed with these new clone kill bins.

Post Number: 3
When you guys are talking about VS bins killing the boxes, are you sure they are totally dead, as in no lights what so ever? My brother put in the new Bin and his went blank after about 15 minutes, then when he'd try and turn it on, it would flash, go out, but a light on the front of the box would stayed on. So, he put it back to factory 3 times, tried the install again, and everything is worked great, has been up now for 2 days. So, I guess what I am saying is, if you have any lights on, there is hope, its not dead, just sleeping. :-)
Don't squat with your spurs on-CG
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us