Username: Bouttep

Post Number: 36
my pansat 2500 a keeps on turning off and rebooting
any advice

thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8796
try another bin...cause some do that, some don't...and provide more info...there are many posts here telling u which bins do that and which don't..READ!!!!....hint-288

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
i have the 293 bin , i will try another one and i will let u know thanks for your help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 39
lk

i tried the 288 bin it worked for a few hours then it started doing the same thing all over again ( rebooting over and over) any suggestions

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8840
I would clean out the receiver memory with a factory reset, then factory bin, then input antenna dish settings again, rescan the birds, reboot the receiver and input the 293 and let the keys autoroll..or use the 288 and autoroll off, and input latest keys.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 40
thanks for the info lk
what would we do without u
i'll let u know how it goes

Bronze Member

Post Number: 41
lk i did everything you said , and i'm still facing the same problem 3 hours later , i even loaded a boot60 file , then 224 bin then the 293 bin and still after a while it freez's then shuts off and on again

any more suggestions
thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 42
lk
i did everything you suggested , but i still have the same problem.i even loaded a boot60 , then a 224 bin , then a 293 bin but a few hours later it starts shutting off and he on

any more suggestions
thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 8995
I would do the same , then use the 288T bin..remeber u will need to shut off autoroll, and manually input keys (no big deal)...

every receiver is different and may react differently to an identical receiver and bin..

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 185
You sure your autoroll is off?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us