Pansat2700a...helppppppp

Username: Alisana

Post Number: 1
Im trying to donwload a bin file 295 & every thing good conected i press donwload buttm put dosenot download its stay at 0%

any body........???????

thank you

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1012
do you have B75 downloaded on it, if you do it won't download 295 or 297, but if you have b75 already download 203 its the latest fix.

If you are using the older boot file and trying to download 295 then it could be your cable or com port, check those out aswell. you need a RS232 null modem for your receiver

Post Number: 2
can u tell me were can i find it?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1723
http://www.dssstester.com/files.php?cat=14
remove one of the "s"

Post Number: 3
i tried that file but its say prohibid file

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8798
guess u are SOL then..LOL

Bronze Member
Username: Rogybe

Post Number: 34
http://freedomfta.net/forums/index.php
try on this website

Post Number: 4
sorry... but i have the file in my pc but i need to know what conection i need to do between the recevir and the pc (i have laptop)do i have to conect to the cable i have USB TO RS232 ..plase help me im now in this;
thanks

Username: Jayla01

can someone please help me I have a pansat 2700a I have the new update but I cant get into the parental control... Please Help

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1726
enter Code 0000

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 406
jody sassen . no helpppppppppppppppppp for you . you are fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk hijcker.dont hijack a thread.

alisana : this is the site where u go for help http://www.future-fta.info/Forums
u have to updat to the new boot loader B75 this way you can enjoy the autoroll fix.
there is kit in pansat 2700 section . fallow the instruction and it's easy and use the latest bin 203 .
use a pc station for the download becuz usb to the serial is really pain in the asssssssssss. if u need any other information let me know . but do the homework first ok. yallah salam

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1014
jody

master password for pansat 2700 is 1668 it should work and please if you have questions off topic start a new thread.

Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 4
hello i have a pansat 2700a that recently went out i entered new keys it workes again but i was told it needed a new program for the auto roll what did he mean?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8837
it means U are lazy and do NOT read...go pay and subscribe fpr TV, and start playing with your tinker toys instead..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2390
humberto : You have posted a Pansat 2700A question in the Pansat 2700A thread. You are entitled to a decent answer.
First of all, you must know that it is a genuine Pansat 2700A and not a clone. The following applies only to the genuine product.
Few more changes than a normal BIN sustitute have taken place in Pansat 2700A/E. You will need to first install a B75 Boot and then a BIN 203 on top of it. The instructions are very precise ansd have to be followed precisely.
Go to al7bat*tk for more details and the files
Good information is available at other sites such as
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dssrookie.com

and many more. Note that the Loader has also changed. Downloaded files should always be unzipped before using. You will need a null modem cable.

Post Number: 5
hi

i stell having problem in downloading the b75 & 203 to my 2700a i do every thing correct & it show my that its downloading but nothing happened it stay in white..

any help?????????????

Gold Member

Post Number: 2402
nik: The USB to serial adaptor is usually a straight one. You need a null connection between your computer and receiver. Try introducing a null adapter between the serial end and the receiver. Make sure you get the appropriate 9 pin combination, M/F, or F/F.
The other problem might be the loader. for the B75 you need 27.02 loader not 27.01. Check out
http://www.al7bar*tk

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 189
I have Pansat 2700A (original) and using 203 bin. I have this problem for a while now. When I turn the power off using the remote and try to turn it on after few hours, the remote would not respond until I reset the receiver using the back switch. Could someone please help.
Many thanks in advance

Bronze Member
Username: Mr_huevos

Post Number: 11
I have a pansat clone and i am not getting any channels to download when i do a blind scan.The level goes all the way to 100% and does not give me any channels.What am i doing wrong?

Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 8
i have pansat 2500 and pansat 2700 . how do i enter the keys ? i heard the keys for pansat2500 are different than pansat2700. is it true?
how about bev i heard i dont need no keys . becuz bev they dont have keys.

Post Number: 7
i have a pansat 2700a and i bought the usb to serial converter cable that i need and i want to download software but i cant find one compatable with windows vista? will any of the programs work? or due i have to find one compatable with vista? also what is the purpose of a auto roll?

Username: Mamito

i want you to please help me so i could get the paper views in my pansat

Gold Member

Post Number: 8936
"paper views"...LMAO...I think U have more important issues other than TV...try a book and reading first..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2410
victor renovato: PPV (Pay per View) channels are avaialble on 110W and not on 119W. Do a Blind scan

Post Number: 9
hello can anyone show me how to download programs from my laptop to my pansat 2700a? i have the usb to serial converter cable but i have no software for it. i cant find program compatable with vista. anybody how can help me pleeeease?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us