All channels are gone

Bronze Member
Username: Agratru

Post Number: 17
I was getting all the channels on DN until day before yesterday and all channels are gone now. Keys are latest and all channels giving message " Wait for Picture " or "Scrambled channel". Can anyone help please. I have Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra and 292T Bin.

Thanks in Advance

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 173
You might try loading the 293T bin that is out and see if that works.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 162
Are you sure you got the auto roll off and the right keys in , You better check that first

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 174
auto roll --off
check the key one time

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8790
"waiting for picture" is a sure sign of autoroll ON..

Bronze Member
Username: Agratru

Post Number: 18
You are right. Autoroll was "ON". I turned it OFF and it is working fine. I did not have problem with Autoroll before. I always had it ON. Is there any reason, I have to keep it OFF? It was much easier with Autoroll "ON".
Please educate.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8793
DN and Bev really do not want U to hack their signals , so they do little things to make it annoying...basically all they can do now is change keys and play with the autoroll ...cause the bins emulate the same as a sub card..so just shut off autoroll and manually input keys whenever they change..its NO biggie..for FREE TV, so what if U must take 30 seconds out of your life to manually input keys!...Nothing is easier than FTA and changing keys!...UNLESS U WANT TO PAY MONTHLY ABOUT $500 for all the channels and PPV's U get!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2378
agratru: The 292T has autoroll feature that stopped working 3-4 days ago. All the BINs from 288T onwards are working fine with autoroll off and manual key entry.
The autoroll problem has been fixed with 293T, therefore the 293T should work with autoroll on. You will still get the minor prblems during channel changes, which you had with 292T.

Username: Kas1980

Post Number: 1
hi, I have this fortec star lifetime ultra. i have 0 knowledge about how setallite works. i dont know what bins are or if i have them. two weeks ago i paid the man 80 bucks to put the keys in. since last week the screen says" wait for picture". i live about 400km away from the guy. it takes the guy 5 min max. so i m sure its not that hard to program it. after reading these messages: i have both nagravision 1 and 2. i dont know what they do but i have both. if some body can please please help this poor kid here. i will not be thanking you enough. anybody please reply. kas@collector.org

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2397
kas: You should join a couple of the following forums and read in the Foretc Ultra and in Pantec sections.
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.dsstester*com
http://www.al7bar*com

There are many other forums.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us