Help with Blind Scan for Pansat2500A clone (Eaglestar)

Bronze Member
Username: To_munda

GTA, Ont

Post Number: 18
Hi guys,
My box was working fine when one of my kids accidently put the receiver on factory settings. I dont know much about this but if someone can give me a step by step instructions as to how to set up the box again, I would REALLY appreciate.
I am in Toronto. I want the regular channels and the Indian channels ( I got 2 dishes installed).
Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Noob_with_an_rs

Post Number: 27
check this thread out man

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/346480.html

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8782
sick puppy...parents must be sleeping, and little johnny here is being a typical 12 yr old...hope he doesn't have any sisters, for their sake..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2368
Ignore the last post. LK is a psycho.
With 2 dishes you will have a switch - probably a 4 to 1 switch.
Go to Menu/Installation/Antenna set up
The satellites usually scanned in Toronto are:
Echo 3 (61.5W) for International channels from DN
Echo 7 (119W) for American channels from DN
Echo 8.1 (110W) for American channels from DN
Some people also scann channels at 82W and 91W.
First go to Echo 3 and press enter.
You will go to right side of screen and in DisEqC, do right arrow and watch signal level and quality at the bottom. Most likely, in one of the settings you will see high levels. Accept this by pressing Exit. Exit once more and where you see Advance scan, blind scan etc., press blind scan and do a scan of all polarities and TPs.
Next exit out and go to Menu/Parental control/second PIN 0000. Set auto roll off for DN and BEV
Go into Nagravision 2 and enter keys for DN (Provider ID 0101) and for BEV (provider ID 0901)
and SAVE.
Exit out and switch off receiver at back. Turn it on after 30 seconds and you should be able to watch the international channels.
Experiment next with Echo 7 and/or Echo 8.1 using a port other than the one you had for Echo 3.
As a bare minimum syou should get over 300 channels on Echo 7 or Echo 8.1 and over a hundred on Echo 3. Go into channel edit and set parental controls and favourites.
Sites where you may get more information:
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.dssevolution.com

Avoid posting here till you have read something more at these sites.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2369
Go to:
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/259083.html
for latest info on Keys

Gold Member

Post Number: 8785
nalin U are a wacko!...I didn't say or do anything inappropriate!...learn to read English or get back on your camel, and head home!

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 242
nalin hit the link on the post above lks get a clue then talk. Go back to the new keys forum and post the keys.

Username: Mr_huevos

Post Number: 9
I have a problem i just purchased a Vortex-pro clone for the pansat and it was working fine all of a sudden it is not loading any sat's on to my box.I did a rescan of my sat's and it goes all the way to 100% and it gives me no channels.What am i doing wrong i'm confused.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2371
eatfish: Last time youi interfered with my talk with a newbie, it took that person a month and was still not watching TV.
You have your way of dealing with problems and you stick with them. I also notice you are promoting some other forums and wish you good luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2372
MR_HUEVOS: You probably need a new BIN. Look at Menu/system and if the BIN not the latest you can go to one of the sites where you may get more information:
http://www.totalfta.com
http://www.future-fta.info
http://www.dssevolution.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 8820
nalin is a hoar!...she goes down for free, and still gives U change!...she also does sheep, goats and camels ...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2382
LK: Stop your drinking and take your pills. Yours was a totally irrelevant post.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8826
U are irrelevant..as is your opinion, posts, attitude, and your being!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2384
LK: Stop chasing me. You won't find any sexuul satisfaction here.
You know damn well that you are headed for the psychiatric institutions. Get help early and it won't be an emrgency admission.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8848
U couldn't satisfy a lifer on death row...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2385
For a psychotic like you, going into a psychiatric institution feels like being "on death row". That is why it is important you get advice from friends and from people who have had psyschiatric treatment, so you will accept the treatment with equanimity.
Any obssession with "death" may be a symptom of what they call "suicidal ideation" in psychiatry.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8858
U are a real wacko...U need help!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2393
LK: Get psychiatric help before it is too late.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8861
hey camel breath...STFU!...and pull your head out of your azz!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2394
No amount of profanity will treat your illness.
Lithium is for you.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8864
Your departure would be VERY welcomed by many of us here at Ecoustics!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2395
There is a greater likelyhood of your departing to the hospital.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 856

Hey
You two are very funny guys.You guys make me laugh. I am going to make a call to see if I can get you two on Saturday Nite Live.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8867
nalin is NOT a GUY...and if nalin is, then he is more feminine than ANY woman I know!...and is a woman trapped in a man's body!...Boy George, Prince, and Rosie ODonnell, are more of a man than nalin! ...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2396
Kevin: It is not meant to be funny at all. He desparately needs psychiatric help, and is in denial.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8887
U need a labotomy or to be put down, like a camel!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8889
U need a labotomy or to be put down, like a sick camel!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2400
LK: Your paranoia makes you think that others need what you need. However, lobotoby is an extreme measure which is not appropriate for you. Simple medication is all you will need to get better.
Watch the PBS tonight - a show regarding American soldiers returning from service abroad and their trials and tribulations and you will recognise some of the problems. Yesterday it was over 1.5 hours and tonight it will be probably similar length. Much better than hanging around the Ecoustics forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8894
Don't have to watch TV...I've already lived it on numerous occasions....something jerks like U should be mandated to do....

Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 7
NALIN LK is mine and im jelouse dont take him from me . i feel him more than anything eles plz leave him to me.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2401
SATSCANNER : Thanks - please take him away. I hate to give psychotherapy via forum.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8902
I see we have another fake "SATSCANNER" (all CAPS a, different usrname, differnt # posts, etc)...whoever u are (maybe cartier, who knows), please stop the childish BS...

nalin...U can still do humanity a favor or go fukc yourself!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 439
LK each time there are 2 usernames you accuse me of doing so . you think im scared from garbage half man and half woman like you. or the rest of this site's users. satscanner is the same satscanner weither with all caps or no caps.
so go to hell screw you. you need nurssing home. you need to take this time .Aricept it threats Alzheimer. by the way stop giving poeple wrong information about satelitte. you lost it mannnnnnn ah oopssss sorry i meant faggggggggggggggggggggggg

Gold Member

Post Number: 8921
cartier ...go fukc yourself...cause its the only "action" you'll ever see!..and how would U lie a beating from someone like me who U accuse of being frail...and on my worse day I could kick your azz with 1 hand tied behind my back while blindfolded..

BTW...I have never given wrong info here...and U have NEVER given correct info here...

and there are 2 DIFFERENT SatScanners here, U idiot!...and u may not be the fake one because he could spell a little better than U, and we all know U can't spell, read or write at all!!!...U are a fukcen TARD dude!

Silver Member
Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 106
wats lks problem?? does he not have a life? nalin was just trying to help the person that was asking for it.. why did u bash her.. if ur not gonna help then dont say anything at all.. like wtf? do u just sit at the computer and wait to bash ppl? lol like honestly this is both funny and pathetic.. go for a walk or something, make some friends.. get a life

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 55
HOW DO I INSTALL NEW keys coolsat4000

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2591
John - Start a thread called C00lsat and I'll be more then happy to post an answer for you!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8923
travis... u are a newbie here...u have no idea what I do or say here, nor why...u don't know the players or the reasons, so STFU...and mind your own business...unlees you're some gossip meddling queen

heres a deal...I won't bash U for your ignorance and meddling, if U don't bash me again!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1791
cartier,everybody knows it is you copying my nick."Imitation is the best form of flatery".

How did the doc's check up turn out? lmao

Gold Member

Post Number: 8926
and travis...don't ever ask me for help...go to your lesbo "nalin"...she will fukc up your receiver real good too...so don't come back crying when your receiver is dead!...many here have learned the hard way from her "advise"..my dogs knows more about FTA than her!

Silver Member
Username: Zeus1111

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada

Post Number: 107
lk - im not bashing anyone.. i just dont know why u started hating on naylin.. from this thread, it appears as tho she was just trying to help.. whats the problem in that? i thought this is what the forums here at ecoustics are for.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us