Viewsat platinum 2000 dead. anyone offer sympaty?

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 404
i flashed with the latewst bin . i was not sure if the process was complete beforer i unplague the electric wire. i think the process was final cuz i saw the channel numbrers. . but when i tried to connect it to the tv . i only saw little light like it's gonna reboot but then the light went off.
now the reciever is dead. i tried to revive it using viewsat lite the old version since it has same software as platinum . nothing is happening .
i changed the fuse , i saw once some flashing and then nothing . i changed again the fuse nothing .
is there any other way of reviving my dead reciever.? jtag or whatever before i send it to be repaired. thanx fellas.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1722
There is a God !

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8799
LMAO!!!!!...wow, NO CAPS OR BASHING!!...as my redneck hillbilly neighbor says "unamazable"...LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 407
why did u miss my bashing. if u do let me know. and dont stay on my thread way ok . remember bushing is againt my religion .now provide an answer for this or just let poepel do so .

Silver Member

Post Number: 408
why ?did u miss my bashing.? if u do let me know. and dont stay on my thread way ok . remember bushing is againt my religion .now provide an answer for this or just let poeple do so .

Gold Member

Post Number: 1727
With all your money just buy a few new ones.Why send it in for repair?

Silver Member

Post Number: 411
if u wanna make money satscanner you should respect money. i dont wanna give free classes how to make money but this sentence is great one to start with ok.

i have my boxes the box belong to my friend . and just becuz someone has money that he will give them away to some other . to make them rish . it's called stupidity ok.
i can repair the box for 45 dolars and use the rest to screw some chicks with . that's smart. anyway . take a break im not in the mood today .

Gold Member

Post Number: 8806
he spent all his money on the crackheads hookin, and still didn't get laid!....LMAO

Silver Member

Post Number: 412
LK honestly tell me . before your idiot answer you had 8805 do u think will be fair to call yourself having 8806 post .
?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1730
Well I don't have to PAY to get laid like you cartier! lmao!Thats even smarter!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8808
well if posts are counted based on value , then U would have no posts...Post Number = 0 for cartier....but if based on "entertainment and stupidity", then U would be #1 poster here..LOL

Gold Member

Post Number: 1760
Here's some sympathy cartier ,
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us