Pansat 2700A problems

Username: Manny180

PR Puerto Rico

Post Number: 6
I added the new boot 2700a(b75)_(07)0310 and the pansat-c 2700 201v1 Tivo (b-75) bin. When I try to download the new 203 api bin it says error check 2700a FILE. can someone help. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8780
yeah check the 203 file ...LOL...or obviously U never did the boot b75 upgrade correctly as per the simple instructions..

Silver Member
Username: Eatfish111

Post Number: 236
load factory file the do b-75 update again but follow the instructions. then load the 203 bin file.

Username: Mannyc10

Post Number: 1
HELLO MY NAME IS MANNY FROM MIAMI,FL I AM NEW ON THE WEBSITE BUT I AM REALLY HAPPY TO BE HERE I WORK FOR AA SO IF THERE IS ANYTHING I CAN DO TO HELP PLZ LET ME KNOW. I HAVE A PANSAT 2700A AND I HAVE BEEN PAYING ALOT OF MONEY FOR A GUY FAR FROM MY HOUSE TO FIX IT, I BELIEVE YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME TO SET IT UP... THANK YOU IN ADVANCED GUYS FOR YOUR HELP..

Gold Member

Post Number: 8972
whats AA got to do with satellite TV?...I don't believe U!

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1805
Hey,Manny,I want my stolen lugage returned !lol

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2418
MANNY CORDERO:
You must be 100% sure that it is a genuine Pansat 2700A and not a clone. The following applies to genuine Pansat 2700a.
The procedure is complicated by the need for a new BOOT B75, followed by the latest BIN 203. The uploader to use is 27.02. ALL FILES TO BE UNZIPPED, before use. The best instructions are at
http://www.totalfta.com

You will have to join to download. the files and instructions. The cable is a null cable (not a straight RS232). Follow the instructions explicitly. If you ar not faimiliar with getting the files or with uploading to your receiver, have somebody mor knowledgable with you.

Best of luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8974
I thought he meant AA - Alcohol Anon...not American airlines...either way, its irrelevant to satellite and him even mentioning it in any post....

Bronze Member
Username: Satscannerr

Post Number: 23
oh sorry i just wanna correct my spelling
Hey,Manny,I want my stolen luagage returned !lol
thanx . actually i dont travel , just from home to work like a dog. but you can send me a free ticket i wanna visit LK one day . thanx
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us