P4 cards for sale

mr_willalms@hotmail.com
Unregistered guest
hi im selling my p4 card since im switching over to charlie..i laready got the hack for him and im wanting to sel my ex subbed p4 card ill sell it for 50 usd and ill fedex you the card ill take a western money money transfer if anyone is interested please e-mail me at mr_willilams@hotmail.com and leave a message here

BS
Unregistered guest
i'll give ya $25 for it, let me know

mr_willalms@hotmail.com
Unregistered guest
no 50 usd or nothing

dogbert
Unregistered guest
I'd be interested, and will pay you the full amount, but how do I know it works. Everyone seems to say that p-4 cards can't be hacked.

mr_willalms@hotmail.com
Unregistered guest
did i say this card was hacked?...it isnt..ima honest guy..the price is so low since this has been a previuos used card but us till get prevviews but if u insertit in ur reciver ull get inserted wrong acces card insert rgith one...and stuff like that..,but when the card does get hackable ull be able to clean and program this card and u can say u got this for a great deal if your still interested e-mail me

mr_willalms@hotmail.com
Unregistered guest
still interested...e-mail me

F***
Unregistered guest
i heard the P4 cards r a piece a crap, they aint gonna be hacked, so pple dont buy it.

Hack Man
Unregistered guest
P4 will be the card to hack, D1 has some more security issues that will make it a bit harder to break into..

kong
Unregistered guest
i thought that once you put a card into a recever it will marry the box and you cant unmarry it ?

Unregistered guest
i'm iterested in buying it for 50 us let me know
email royce_1@hotmail.com better be a good card is it unused or not ?

the beast
Unregistered guest
my dealer told me that his peaple are concentrating on the p5 couse its easyer any one hear this?(in canada)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us