Question for LK

Bronze Member
Username: Dancuban

Post Number: 52
hi LK i don't get time to come here to post much now since my new born is taking up all my time. any way i have a question hope u could give me a helping hand with. i was going through some site today an i was wondering, if some one get a VideoCipher VCRS Descrambler Module an some how hook it to their fta box, would it be able to descramble sats like st*rc*oice. or is this a waste of time. thanks

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1661
Star choice hasn't been compromised yet.But The old black diciper 2 board with the vchip can get u some old c band and some ku band.I can't remember what sites still have ppl testing this,but if u go through lk's site list u will find forums on this.It's been a long time since I played with that stuff,but did some catching up on info a wile back.

Silver Member
Username: Cntrlaltdel

Post Number: 135
I have an old GI 550 C-Band receiver still hooked up at my parents farm... it has an old "blue board" descrambler module in it, and last time I checked all the video still worked and about half the channels had audio, what channels are left on BUD that is, these days.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1666
A lot of feeds and the rest is moved around so much now you never know were to find anything last I heard.Most ppl that still have it are always trying to find were something went.lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us