Pansat 2700A Glitch

Username: Eklind

Layton, UT United States

Post Number: 1
Please help... I have a none clone Pansat 2700A which from time to time (quite often) starts glitching... fleetingly loosing the picture and sound (not necessarily at the same time). Typically, I fiddle with all the variables a while and sometimes it will then go away for a day or so. I have been unable to pin down what might be causing this situation. My daughter has an identical box (which I set up) it does not occur in that box. Has anybody run into this before? I searched several sites and did not find any mention. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

thanx,

ken

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1622
Try doing a factory reset and reflash,maybe your flash wasn't as good as it should have been. Also try bypassing your switch or replacing it.

Username: Eklind

Layton, UT United States

Post Number: 2
Reference: "Also try bypassing your switch..." what switch?

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1628
Depending on what lnb type and how many sats your pulling in,you might have a switch,inline between your lnb's and reciever. There are different kinds of swiches.Check your setup for one,if if you have one disconnect the coax from it's input,and connect directly into the back of your reciever,to bypass it.Also you check your ant setings and setup configerations in the menu.There are precise settings depending on your setup,no playing with variables.List all your setup info,so we don't have to guess what you have or what your settings or problem could be,and check for good coax connections too.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 836

Hey Ken
A) Turn OFF your Autoroll and TP Update.
B) Unplug your Receiver, wait couple of minutes.

BTW does your daughter live in the same house?

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 986
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us