LK, Nalin, King, Everyone - Help Me OMG

Bronze Member
Username: Mrperfect2007

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 23
I just bought a 18 inch dish and im trying to point it to 61.5 to receive Indian channels. The satellite look angle calculations for my city shows as Azimuth : 112.19 Elevation: 9.49.
In my dish elevation there is no 9.49 and it starts from 20 to 75. Now how am i suppose to put it on 9.49? Also I dont think I can point my dish to 148 since its too far on my house right and im currently having another dish for BEV 82 and 91? Any suggestions guys? If this is not possible can I point my dish to 110 or 119?

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 367
what is your zip code?

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 24
vancouver bc canada

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 811

Hey Mr Perfect
I think that you maybe out of range for EchoStar 3 @ 61.5 W, if your elevation is only 9.49.
You will need an Inclinometer (angle locator)
A building supplier or a hardware store should carry them, around $10.00 USA dollars.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 902
148 is much closer to you than 61.5 same PGM
Sometimes you have to mount dish in front of the house instead of back or vice versa.

If 61.5 is the only option you may or may not get it depending on your town elevation.
Your dish may have to be almost vertically flat but the DSS beam itself is smaller than FSS. Not impossible but very difficult to get.

I would try to find a better spot for 148 if I were you

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 25
Well thats right 148 looks like more towards my front of the house. But my house owner would not allow me to hook up my dish on the front side. I have a clear view of 61.5 which goes like 112 azimuth but then the elevation says like 9.49. When itself on the dish I dont have anything like 9 and it only starts by default from 20. Guys do you know any other satellites which gives indian channels? I already have 110, 82 and 91.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 907
Put a pole on the ground it will work
Make sure you ground DISEqC or coupler get the pole as close to the house as possible.

Don't pay attention to min 20' elevation default if you still want to try 61.5 dish will look flat and as long as it is not pointig towards the ground. it is OK

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 26
Oh man I wished but I dont think I have a pole which would fit into the dish. I even tried to point my dish to extreme right but it will still go upto 190 and I need to get upto 211 to receive 148. Morever my neighbour house is right beside my house on the right side so its also blocking the view. I cant go for 61.5 because if I adjust my dish to extreme low 9.49 then it basically goes in the view of other houses and does not reach upto the sky. Any more suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1591
Try mounting your dish as high as possible,chimney mount may work.

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 27
Yeah man I wished he wont even let me climb on the roof since its like sliding plates. And I dont have a chimney because I have a electric heater at my home for all the rooms. Looks like I better give up idea of pointing at 148 since there is a huge house right side and it wont point. Im more accessible towards 61.5 but just I cant set the elevation to 9.49.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1594
Time to move!

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 28
Im just wondering can I point my dish to 121 and receive channels which are ethnic? It will be a 18inch dish with one lnb? is it possible to use this type of dish to get channels from 121? I have a clear view of 121 and looks like this is my only alternative from 148 and 61.5.

Silver Member

Post Number: 369
i asked your fuckkkkking zip code and not your adress

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 911
Actually YES 121 is the same broadcast
However you need a 30" dish with linear LNB
It should work NOT 18" or 24"

Gold Member

Post Number: 1598
cartier doesn't want your zip code,he wants whats behind your zipper!

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 29
Taperman: thanks for the information it was really helpful. At this point I think Iam better with my 18 inch dish since I dont want to look odd in my neighbourhood with a 30 inch dish.

Cartier1: You better be nice to people who cuts their tax money for your welfare checks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1602
Yeah,it's better to leave the dish farming to us odd ppl. lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 371
Mr Perfect : first i dont live in canada.
2nd who lives under welfare program ? me who has 2 appartments and biggggg house with swiming pool or you who still renting and dont have the freedom to put 33'' dish.scared from your landlord to throw you out?
so shut up and keep paying rent .make some logic next time you wanna step on someone.
satscanner you are too poor for me . so keep making comments.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 918
Me. Perfect
Can we negotiate a 24" dish instead of 18" or 30"

Silver Member

Post Number: 372
king the guy is broke. has no money . mr perfect you should move to a project building . you are qualified for that.or open a charity fund in ecoustics.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 920
Cartier
I was joking
Until you proved to me that I wasn't funny

Silver Member

Post Number: 373
king i have nothing to prouve to you .

im looking at some auctions here . i wanna buy universal mounth for dish500 and globecast dual linear lnb? hard to get . you know a place for that ?

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 924
e-bay

Silver Member

Post Number: 374
thanx it's done . i boyght 2xglobecast and it's less expensive than if i bought globe cast with dual lnb. the globecast company was going to charge me too mcuh for dual lnb. thanx goodnight
mrperfect i got extra 36" delivered free to you once u move from that criple house you got . go to www.helpmeimfuckedup.com dont forget to give this adress to satscanner.
and dont u ever mr miserable think that poeple live from welfare checks . they immigrate to your country and they make it better than you . simply becuz they are smarter and well educated than you . so they deserve your country than you do . cuz actualy you got to thanx them . becuz of their hard work and paying taxes you fuckkkkkkking survive .

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 30
Cartier you make me laugh man, if you own two houses then why are you looking for cheap shopping on ebay LOL. And you better save that money cuz you can damn well buy your nachos for a year and survive on that. Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Clearly, you spend way too much time in darkened rooms in front of your seven-year-old computer turning a whiter shade of pale. Go outside once in a while and breathe, before your brain starts to rot from all that festering stagnation and cognitive dysfunction.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8537
LMAO...and the hits keep on coming!..he is entertaining sometimes..LOL

Silver Member

Post Number: 816

Some people come here acting dumb,
looking for help, and then they will get Smart and Nasty.

Silver Member

Post Number: 817

Some people come here acting dumb,
looking for help, and then they will get Smart and Nasty.

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 31
Well hello excuse me? I sure was looking help and did appreciate that. But I never knew that the help would come along with nasty abuses!!!
Why dont you enlighten your brains scroll up a little bit and see it yourself.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8544
Mr...who are U talking to?...we are referring to cartier..

if U really want satellite help, then use the satellite sites that are listed in the "RECOMMENDED Reputable satellite sites" thread here..

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 32
LK I was talking to cartier1. I only came here to ask help and like I said I got abuses with it. I always fully abide by terms of service of this website and really not intrested to pick on fights but people like cartier is always asking for trouble when they poke their nose unnecessarily.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8548
Believe me the "terms of service" here are a joke and not enforced..thats why little gets accomplished here..use the RECOMMENDED sites when learning FTA..,if this were truly a satellite site, itvwould have files, bins, manuals, tutorials, alignment calculators etc..this site is more for stereo's, audio, etc..there are many forums here other than satellite..

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 33
I understand that LK but I have learned more from you guys then anywhere else and would always appreciate it. Its only because of dedicated members like you who brighten their knowledge in others world. I use this website as it comes handy in association with other sites to get my dish up and running.
The other sites are like a hardware store but the service manual is always here.

Silver Member

Post Number: 375
mr perfect you are an idiot. not juts becuz you got money that you go around and waste them .
millionaire i know have free satelitte and why not . why would i just spend 100 dollars for a dish when i can buy one for $25. learn how to make money and how to save your money . im not hispanic mister if u are reffering to nachos. nachos is just like pop corn fat assssssss.
i use my sofisticated computer for other applications than this site. i use old computer for trash like this and talking trash to someone like you.
anyway fuckkkkkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
when u asked for help idiot i asked your fuckingggggggggg zip code to help you . and you answered like faggggggggggggggggg so fuckkkkkkkkk youuuuuuuuuuuuuu and no more comments.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 931
Cartier can I use your skills when I need your help?
Sometimes I need to answer back to some members here
Can I count on you?

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 36
Cartier why don't you shrink your head and use it as a paperweight? It's not much use for writing intelligent posts with, that's for sure. You're just another Internet-addicted idiot suffering from diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the mind. You've got a big hole in your head so shut it.
Here's a tip: no one will ever know that you've had a lobotomy if you wear a wig to hide to the scars; stop posting your drivel on message boards, and learn to control the slobbering. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself on the Internet. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?
In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

Silver Member

Post Number: 376
mr fuckinggggg perfect. u are saying struff that has no fuckinggggggggggggg sense. you call me internet addict based on what ? and if so whatis your fuckinggggg problem .
instead of talking bs go buy your own house then come talk to me . i can not fuckiiiiing believe it you are from canada and it's bigg country and you can not buy a house .mamamiaaaaaaaaaaa . im done with you no more comments .till you buy a house.

king tapeman: sure you can count on me anytime. just tell me the fuckerrrrrrr who miss with you . if im not here on time just leave a word and you got it .

Silver Member

Post Number: 377
mr perfect after all i feel sorry for poeple like you . so if u want i can show you how to buy a house without putting down a dime. and u will own a house and you will be paying what you pay now for your rent . it's easy to do so . so say sorry and i will show u how . for real not bs i swear.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1614
Hey cartier,I'm about done with you. You are not hard to locate or deal with,I have Your Ip address and can locate you with the littlest effort,Trust me, not Mohomad !

Gold Member

Post Number: 1615
And u go to the funeral of ur victim! u piece of Sh*t! It's a small world cartier,and borders don't mean crap!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1616
Yeah,ur quite now!

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 38
I refer to your latest discharge of nonsense; in which, you have proven, once again, that there is no such thing as unutterable nonsense. In future, kindly proofread your posts before assaulting unsuspecting readers of this message board with a litany of misspellings, egregious grammatical errors, and other verbal atrocities.

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 39
You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.
I used to think that you were a big pain in the neck now I have a much lower opinion of you. I heard you went to see the doctor and told him that you wanted a little wart removed; so he had you thrown out of his office.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1619
Who was that atribitated to? Me and my bad spelling? or cartiers bs? No offence, Mr perfect but your sounding alot like Dry Dent Lure.And no offence to him either.I like him! He has a cool nature about him,wish my old english high school teacher was like that.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1620
And u slipped in two posts while I was posting,"cool".

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 40
Well SatScanner I was actually replying to Cartier1. When god was handing out personalities, he must have been holding the door. He's so boring, even a boomerang wouldn't come back to him. He is as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.
In closing, I offer these heartfelt words: Go suck on a frozen pineapple, a$$hole.

Silver Member

Post Number: 379
Mr Perfect actually i was sucking on frozen strawberry. hummmmmmmmmmmmm so delicious.
if u like ice cream try black rasseberry . hugen dazz. seriously it's great.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2280
Mr Perfect : You would be a very lucky man to get 61.5W from Vancouver. You should be able to get 148W, but it seems you have lcoating problems. 121W is a reaosnable choice. You caould also try 118.8 (AMC16) with a circular LNB, but you may have to go for a bigger dish and the channels are not the same as 61.5W or 148W.

Bronze Member

Sonicview 1000 82 91

Post Number: 41
Thanks Nalin but its my badluck that my dish is facing at backyard just beside BEV and I cannot have a clear view of 148 from this side. I tried so much to adjust my dish elevation for 61.5 but sadly it just wont work. I even tried to play around with the mast and other levels but no help. Looks like I wont be able to get any of these two satellites and need to survive with 110 and 82/91. By the way thanks everyone!

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 150
hey Carty boy....sucking on strawberries??? why?...your last boyfriend kicked your teeth in?? still up to no good even after losing your teeth...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us