NBC, CBS, ABC with Pansat 2500 Clone

Username: Elpro

Post Number: 1
If somebody could please help me, im still a newbe but i've been reading for a while now, I do know how to install a bin at my 2500 clone, the problem is that I can not seem to get NBC, CBS, ABC or FOX. When I try to tuned them it says scrambled or bad channel, I believe it has something to do with the channel list I have, Ive done a blind scan but that did not work either. If somebody has a channel list with this cannels working i would appreciete if you could point me at it. by the way i have the 289T bin Thank you Very Much.

Username: Redwater71

Post Number: 7
I do not have teh same STB as you but have you tried to completely erase your existing channel list then re-scan ?

Username: Elpro

Post Number: 2
Ive done it once before i was not able to recieve those channels. But it really made a mess with the channels. And I still Have not found a tutorial on channel lists or so.
Thank you for the reply.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1580
Try the 287t bin,no autoroll,but it's reported to work fine and get the major us networks.

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 326
confirmed .. bin 287T still works with out auto roll .. bin 292T with auto roll works also. but does have bugs like restatring the reciever when new roll is doing its thing.

HOW TO DOWNLOAD CHANNELS FROM A SATELLITE -- REPEAT FOR EACH Satellite
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Go into the ANTENNA SETUP MENU by pressing [MENU] then [ > ] and [OK]. Select the EchoStar 6,8 (110) on the menu by pressing [OK]. On the right side of the screen your settings should be as follows (without using the DISECQ switch)

LNB TYPE: Standard
LNB Frequency : 11250
22 Khz: OFF
DiSeCq: OFF
LNB Power: ON
TP: (any number for the 110 is fine)
Positioner Settings: Disabled
Satellite Scan: ALL
Press ( > ) 2 times to move from FTA to ALL. Now Press OK.

This should go to a new menu, showing TV channels on the left, and RADIO on the right. It is now downloading all active channels to your receiver. To verify you have the correct signal, on the Echostar 6,8 you should expect to see LOVE, TRUE, MYSTRY, HISTI channels appear quickly. If not, cancel by pressing EXIT. If the download is correct, allow it to finish before you begin to download the Echostar 7 (119) satellite.

You must now power off your receiver (flip black switch on back of receiver to do this) before disconnecting the 110 LNB and reconnecting the wire to the 119 LNB. Not powering off your receiver could cause a spark/short circuit and this will void your warranty and could KILL your receiver. Now that you have connected the 119, continue as below:

Now Go into the ANTENNA SETUP MENU by pressing [MENU] then [ > ] and [OK]. Select the Echostar 7 (119) on the menu by pressing [OK]. On the right side of the screen your settings should be as follows (without using the DISECQ switch)

LNB TYPE: Standard
LNB Frequency : 11250
22 Khz: OFF
DiSeCq: OFF
LNB Power: ON
TP: 12239 for the 119 satellite (press > to change TP #)
Positioner Settings: Disabled
Satellite Scan: ALL

Press ( > ) 2 times to move from FTA to ALL. Now Press OK.

This should go to a new menu, showing TV channels on the left, and RADIO on the right. It is now downloading all active channels to your receiver. To verify you have the correct signal, channels BET, BRAVO and ANIMAL should appear in a minute or two. If not, cancel by pressing Exit. Once the download has completed successfully power off the receiver.

If everything is installed correctly, connect the left LNB (119) to LNB 4 and the (110) to LNB 1 on your DiSeCq switch. (this assumes standing behind the dish looking into the sky) We have advised you to use white wire for 110, and black wire for the 119.

Be sure to go back into the antenna setup as described above and change the Disecq setting for each satellite from OFF to the appropriate number ( 1 for 110, 4 for 119). Press exit on the remote and press OK to allow the receiver to save the changes when you leave each satellites setup screen.

Hopefully you are now up and running. Please see our technical support page if your system is not up and running at this point.

Good luck.
this
application/octet-streamUpload
-110-119-12-03-06 Fortec.rar (17.7 k)

channel list may mess up you reciever please use at own risk!!!!! use channel master to read and load it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us