Power high no signal

Bronze Member
Username: Afrimpeja

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 28
hello if sombady can help me im having problem with my pansat 2700a my power is staying99% but no signal even when i unplug dhe satelite the power stays at 99% please help

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1572
What is the bin your using,and are you refering to signal or quality level?

Use b75 upgrade and bin 201,connect coax directly into reciever,bypassing any switches,and check your antanae settings.

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 29
im using bin195 but even with factory bin is same signal stays 99% quality dosent move and when i unplug coax it still stays 99% Signal

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 30
sorry bin 295

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 31
SatScaner i just did what u told me but no luck its same

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 32
no help?

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 524
drink cup of coffee and sit back to sober up!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8523
aim the dish!...run the cable...do the scan...input the settings...hook up any switches...input keys...watch TV..

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 33
how to watch tv when my reciver dosent giv me quality even if is no cable hookt up to reciver it is 99%

Gold Member

Post Number: 8526
READ the setup guides at one of the hundreds of satellites forums on the internet!

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 815

Hey afrim
To watch TV, try this.
A) Do a Factory Setting.
B) Then go HERE....http://www.pansatusa.com/home.htm

Username: Mr_huevos

Post Number: 1
I am having viewing channels issues here.I have 2 vortex pro rec.1 in living room and 1 in bedroom.1 in living room working great 1 in bedroom is not. The signals to both are good i am using one sat dish with multiswitch for both sat rec. The one in bedroom is not receiving any channels . I did a factory reset and tried downloading all the channels and nothing seems to be downloading from echo 8.10 or echo 7 sats.It goes all the way to 100% and no channels.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 909
Make sure yo got latest bin
Sometimes you need to turn off receiver from back switch for few seconds, then back on.

Post Number: 2
i do have latest bin i have the 292t bin and turned off unit for at least 5 min and still nothing.I have good signal but the channels do not load when i do a installation of the channels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1589
Sometimes you need to upgrade to something other than a clone or pansat.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1590
Do your ant configerations,then blind scan each sat u want.

Post Number: 3
I did that and no channels.I even did a network scan and nothing.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1592
Ok,Give us all the info reguarding your setup,lnb type,dish type,ant settings,switch setup if any,so we don't have to guess what youv;e got going on there.

Post Number: 4
K I have a dual lnb for 110 and 119.I am working off a dish 500.My ant settings are set to standard, diseq 110 set to #1 and 119 set to #4 on switch. level is at 88% and quality is at 99%.frequency set to 111250.

Silver Member
Username: Charjam

Post Number: 136
well on mine it is 11250 and not 111250 maybe misprint or maybe that is your problem

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 429
check the line your running from your switch to back of your TV....
I had same problem and replaced line from switch to receiver and now its working okay ...
don't assume line is good just because your getting signal strength

Post Number: 5
I did that justice.I even took this rec and checked in the living room where the rec that is working and hooked it up and it did the same thing.It did not work i tried to load channels and did the same thing just went all the way to 100% and no channels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8550
do a transfer from 1 STB to the other..

Username: Deepam

Post Number: 1
Dear LK
I have my dish pointing 121 and I was getting all channels. but from yesturday I am not getting some selected channels it shows no or bad signal and signal is at red but in guide it shows the programe what is running. only 3 channels (suntv,surya,gemini(south indian).are showing no signal. please help.

Post Number: 6
LK i need some info on how to do a transfer of stb from one to the other? I never ran into a problem like this one.

Silver Member

Post Number: 833

Hey MR HUEVOS
Look in the back pages of the User Manual,
it will tell you step by step how to Transfer from Receiver to Receiver.This is not a problem,
just go by your MANUAL.

Bronze Member

Forest hills, Ny Usa

Post Number: 34
Kavin Reno: I did al that stuff but my point is i have 2 recivers pansat 2700 and both was working when i downloaded bin 295 one is working god but this second one is not showing me the QUALITY signal stays 99%al the time even if i unplug the cable the reciver shows me 99%signal so i did factory setings i put that upgrade b-75 no luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 834

Hey afrim
Maybe your Receiver is defective or the file Bin was not downloaded properly.Change the Receiver that is working and see what you get.If it comes up the same, lets say with the good Receiver, then it has to be in your installation.

Post Number: 7
K Kavin did as you said and now i have a screen that says sw transfer < data> and a percentage bar but it is not downloading anything.How can i get it to stop and try the code ver? I am using the rs232 db-9 cable for both rec.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us