Fortec Star receiver

Username: Naik23

Post Number: 10
Hello i just bought a new fortec star reciever and I need to know what the nagravision 1 keys are

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8489
Nagravision 1 has been dead for a VEEEEEEERY long time...U need to READ before U post!

BTW...U bought a receiver that has little to no software support....U didn't do your homework either....good luck with FTA..

Bronze Member
Username: Naik23

Post Number: 11
so what can i do with my reciever? is there any way it will work

Gold Member

Post Number: 8490
READ the Recommended Reputable Satellites Sites thread here...pick a site and go read...most sites do NOT support new Fortecs!...I would return that Fortec if I were U!

BTW, which model is it, not that it really matters...if it was an old Ultra, then U would have had a bin available most of the time..but all new Fortecs IMO are useless unless u just want to receive a few channels "in the clear"..and have other FTA receivers for actually watching TV...IMO, U wasted your money..

Fortec star home site...but no help for receiving Dishnet , Bev or any encrypted scrambeled channels!
[link removed] (C00LSAT and All receivers)
DSS Newbies:
[link removed] (Pantecs,all clones and all receivers)

File Share Site - No Registration Required:
--------------------------------------------------
Good for gettting Original factory firmware:
[link removed]

Best site for DISHNET info, channels, transponders and changes etc..
[link removed]
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2263
Nirav: Do not get upset by the long post above. Which Fortec receiver do you have? Is it a Lifetime Ultra?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8500
nalin...again U copy and repeat me...I already asked that...U should LEARN ENGLISH since U are in an English speaking forums!...U need to quit being so redundant and stupid!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2265
LK: Look at your posts. You never asked him the question I have asked him.
You are a pompous man flooding the thread with your constant spam of sites, when people come to ask.
SHUT UP. There are others who will get this man going with his receiver. He does not need your stupid directions.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2266
Nirav: Ignore LK. He wants to post in every thread as if he knows the answer. If you want to you can answer me here or by posting a message to me.

Gold Member
Username: Prfrmnj

Post Number: 2525
Nalin - That's you job - THE GUESS WORK....

Gold Member

Post Number: 8507
LK
Gold Member

Post Number: 8490
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 07:16 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
READ the Recommended Reputable Satellites Sites thread here...pick a site and go read...most sites do NOT support new Fortecs!...I would return that Fortec if I were U!

BTW, which model is it, not that it really matters...if it was an old Ultra, then U would have had a bin available most of the time..but all new Fortecs IMO are useless unless u just want to receive a few channels "in the clear"..and have other FTA receivers for actually watching TV...IMO, U wasted your money..

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2263
Posted on Wednesday, March 28, 2007 - 10:17 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nirav: Do not get upset by the long post above. Which Fortec receiver do you have? Is it a Lifetime Ultra?

Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 2265
Posted on Thursday, March 29, 2007 - 09:43 am:

LK: Look at your posts. You never asked him the question I have asked him.

NALIN...U are dumber than dirt!...my FIRST post already asked the same questions as U, and I added to it thast U can use the Ultra ( which U didn't).....and then U are so Stupid, U say I didn't...U are a fukced up bich!...go fukc yourself!

Silver Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Post Number: 325
How to change the NAGRA2 Key codes
(for Fortec Lifetime Ultra only)

1- Press Menu button on your remote control

2- Press right arrow key 2 times Channel Edit

3- Press down arrow key button 2 times, press OK (Code) enter anyone of of theses that work for your receiver .1012, 9966, 6699, 0000 ,1010 ,1668(note.. these are master codes for fortec lifetime ultras only.)
, 4- Press the down arrow key to Set Default Key, click OK

5- Press the up arrow key to Nagravision click OK

6- On your top left you should see Nagravision-1...if not, then you've got the wrong BIN version.

7- Press right arrow key until you see Dish Network on top

8- Press the down arrow key once to Key Number

9- Press right arrow key 2 times the from Key Number 00 - 01 - 00

( Now take notice that on your top left you should see Nagravision-2 now )

10- Then press DOWN button key to change the keys manually on Key Number 00

11- Enter new Keycode, do the same procedure to enter the the keys on Key Number 01

Note:
Satellite Providers changes the stream key codes unpredictably,

(Note: remote control key letters equivalent)
A = Sat, B = i, C = Tv/Radio, D = Pause, E = Audio (speaker), F = EPG

12- Check and make sure that you got all the keys....Press OK to store (save)

13- Press EXIT key 3 times to exit to the channels.

Note:
If you accidentally lock the KEYCODE (OFF) use this default password 1012, 9966, 6699, 0000 ,1010 1668 if 0000 does not work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us