Help with High Defintion......

Bronze Member
Username: Super_mod

Post Number: 100
Does anyone know of a good, free HD tutorial that helps folks just getting into High def? I am looking to add content to the new HD forum over at FreedomFTA, any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Tapeman

New York, NY

Post Number: 807
I do know HD tutorial
But it is not free
I charge $0.50 per click

Well start with this link post#633
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/330353.html

I will refund you if you don't learn it.
Professor King

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 105
I'm beginning to wonder if you now anything about all the crap you talk about, let alone HD. At first you just bothered me because you seemed like a smart @$$ know it all looking down on everyone, but something really bothered me with your pompous post above. So after a little detective work (Google) I've come to the realization that you plagiarize so much of what you post here it's not even funny. Stop passing things of as if you've written them on your own and give credit where credit is due.
Fraud!

Example number one, from the post Fraud Tapeman suggested we all look to for "expert" HD advice (and the title of your thread doesn't even make sense!!! See footnote 1.):
https://www.ecoustics.com/cgi-bin/bbs/show.pl?tpc=2&post=1066812#POST1066812

And the web link where a lot of the information can be found that Fraud Tapeman stole and has been passing off as his own can be found here:
http://www.video101.net/hdtv.html

To make it easier for everyone, just search the phrase "This technique was introduced in early analog television" in both Fraud Tapemans post and the link I provided.
Or ths one "The different formats are usually"
Notice how they sentences/paragraphs are identical??

But why stop there??? Let's rip off the work of the good people who brought us the iPod!!! I love my iPod Fraud, don't you? Check out this little beauty...
"All video displays, whether analog or digital, work by breaking a single frame of video down into lines of horizontal resolution"
Seem familiar? Yes, that's right, we read this line in Fraud Tapemans post number 633. Only a few slight changes to make it harder to trace. Remove a comma here.... a word there.... and it's Google proof, right? WRONG! Here's your link: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=58634

I could go on but I'll spare you whatever dignity you have left.

So basically Fraud Tapeman takes other peoples work, mashes it together and tries to pass it off as his own. Shame on you Fraud Tapeman, for thinking you could pull the wool over everyone's eyes.
Watch what you post from now on and give credit where credit is due!!! I've got my eye on you....

Detective D.D. Lure

1. You can't get an HD signal through a SD receiver, it doesn't work that way. If you're picking up the HD signal over the air you need to have a TV that has an HD tuner built into it, something you forgot to mention in you BS post. And an HD Ready TV wont cut it either folks as it will not convert the signal to picture, that's why you need the tuner built into the TV for.

I'm not sure but the above may be the first footnote every used here at eCoustics!! ;)

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 808
Dude
I can see why you are confused about HD

Antenna is just an antenna HD signal is encoded modulation in form of VHF and UHF. Receiver will bypass it to allow TV tuner to decode. I did talk about it. you just don't read too good or comprehend at any level.

100% of everything I write all my sentences, my sketches even my grammer mistakes. I have been doing electronics for 25 years teaching for 15 years. A lot of my studends use identical sentences of what I say I'm so used to that.

Fraud?
What the hick are you talking about?
If you only know the work I have done in both Video and Audio YOU WON'T POST CRAP like what you are saying.

The diagram is used by Final Cut Pro and other Video programs I never scanned it I sketched using photo shop.

Sentence like this
"The NTSC system tranmits 525 lines but only 480 lines actually carry "
is an NTSC fact used by many video manuals standard terminology

I never seen that website i don't even know that they are all about. Many times I don't take credit for my own work I joke a lot about it.

Well nice try Detective DD
You read my posts you learn well everyone here learned a lot from my techniques I'M YET TO SEE YOUR'S.

YOU GOTTA DO BETTER JOB THAN TO INSULT KING TAPEMAN.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 809
I'm just checking my own spelling I thought I skrewed up
The site has Nemours spell problems

You are trying to promote your own site?
just another spammer!!! hah

You misspelled the word transmit
Did you learn the real source now you D' spammer???

Just another freeking spammer
Witness anyone?
They just used couple of my sentenses who is the fraud now detective?
or that another one of your cyber frauds?

You just made a fool out of yourself detective.
King Tapeman is real
Don't get dupped anyone

Silver Member
Username: Dry_dent_lure

Post Number: 106
You're f.uckin retarded.

Keep trying to deflect the accusation, it only makes you look more guilty. The people who use this site are smarter than you give them credit for. They know a rat when the see one. You've been exposed as a plagiarist, and poor one at that.

Thanks for the compliment BTW but I don't work for Apple, who you also STOLE from.
And before you start on about the guy or girl who did the first site, look at your own illiterate mess before you try going down that road. You're spelling and grammar is atrocious. I've been teaching English for 23 years, and you have the grammatical wherewithal of a first grader. Go back to school Fraud Tapeman, and take an ethics class while you're there. It just might do you some good.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 802

Hey King
It looks to me like Dry Dent has Lure your SS.
I can't stop LMAO.

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 810
I just looked at the other link he's got.
It is by Apple, we all know that Apple same as Mac
For your information Final Cut Pro is owned by Apple. That is how I learned about HD.
Mac don't make the terminology themselves.
I'm a Final cut Pro. Certified. I took several of their seminars. Happy now?

In addition to my Electronics skills. I consider myself an expert in my field.
You are not familiar with any Electronics Terminology.

These are standard terminologies.
Go back and change your site and cover your tracks.

Everyone here know my help is real.
You just admitted that you are a spammer.

Let the people read both for themselves and decide.
I'm telling the truth.
You obviously got a different agenda.

One thing I'm happy about that my techniques made an impression.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 807

Oh man oh man,King it looks like you will have to move from N Y back to Germantown Maryland.
Hey what can I say Lure got your SS.I
would think that you are now out of business.
I am still LMAO.

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1548
I coundn't care less if Kings info was plagerized or not,it doesn't matter to me,it is very informative and educational.Keep it up King!

Silver Member

Post Number: 102
I just want to say thanks for pointing me in the right direction, much appreciated......

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 818
Jake
I was only joking about $0.50
The information I posted are my originals you can count on that.

Scanner
U couldn't care less but I do

As for everyone to know who is the Fraud: Dry_dent_lure

LK was right he serves no pupose
Hitting on people that serve purpose
Banned countless times
Got History no one knows his real nick name
Check these:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/324776.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/333158.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 106
It's all good, I need all the help I can get.....

Silver Member

New York, NY

Post Number: 955
At first I thought he was spamming his website
The site has reference credit at the bottom page
ATSC is the source
But then continuing to claim it is his

I just want to set my record straight
The drawings I used High Resoultion
The Drawing they used is low resolution
I just wonder who really got the main source?
Compare and see for yourself

Username: Jameslee

Post Number: 5
hello,

i found help for HD boxes at [link removed] they both offer great fta setup guides for high def boxes. i have used the 1st site for setting up a lot.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us