Successfull switch to B75 on Pansat 2700 a

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 13
I know you have all been waiting for my report on the B75 softwear upgrade,so here it is. Sorry for taking so long to get back to you all

Anyway, it seems I was right to wait for the bugs to be ironed out, Just as I predicted there was a updated B75 upgrade. I had read about all the problems people had etc.

The updated B75 upgrade package from BL was a peice of cake.It came with bin 201 as aposed to bin 200.

I just simply followed the directions from the GREAT BL and it was SOOOOO easy. I did not do a factory reset OR download the factory bin because neither is needed.

Only thing is you need to change the loader(new loader that comes in the March 17 upgrade kit, everything you need is in it) settings to boot for the B75 and then back to APP setting for the 201 main bin. The other thing is you need to be plugged in and receiver TURNED ON through entire process.

Its so easy a cave man could do it. BTW I was happy to hear that TINA is back in the picture

I WILL BE BACK LATER TO CHECK ON YOUR WORK

Bronze Member
Username: Dirtystinkindemocrat

Post Number: 14
Well said my friend

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 966
lol, well if you follow the direstions properly then you shouldn't have a problem with any thing

Bronze Member
Username: Fattay

Post Number: 24
Iv'e been gone for 2 weeks, What are the advanage's to this new update? Thanxs

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 975
well all of the new bin files now will require you to have B-75 boot file on your receiver, it is said the it has fixed alot of bugs

Silver Member
Username: Pathfinder191

Post Number: 184
I am having a unique problem since I switched to new boot file. If I turn my receiver off using the remote in night, it would not turn on back using the remote (I have to reset from the back of the it). Please advise.

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 71
Well I was having that problem when i switched my 292 bin file with 295 and I thought B-75 was supposed to fix that problem. Am I missing something? I am still using 295 since i have no problem other than reseting the unit every time I turn my box off using the remote control. So I just don't turn my box off any more, keep it running just shut the TV off.

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 72
any body????? any idea? no???
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us