I am happy india is out

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 42

i am happy india is out because of couple of reasons
1)i was watching indian news on other day and they were laughing when pakistan was out.
2)2nd reason i am happythat east pakistan (yesand don't tell me about the B.S that we are bangalis and b.s) is in.
In next world cup ICC has to do something to change the matches . instead of super 8 matches there should be super 10 matches. so atleast teams like pakistan and india should get in.
(because all the cricket watchers are in india and pakistan and thats what all the money is comming from , so all you there what do you think. (all suggestion wellcome)

Bronze Member
Username: Yashmatharu

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 67
Who told you that India is out.
Bermuda will defeat Bangladesh on Mar 25.
Even if India is out they will not kill their coach like pakistan.

Pakistan is a terrorist country. Everybody in world now rely indian but not pakistanis.
I sometime pitty you guys.

you guys sow bad not time to get bad.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 68
Who told you that India is out.
Bermuda will defeat Bangladesh on Mar 25.
Even if India is out they will not kill their coach like pakistan.

Pakistan is a terrorist country. Everybody in the world now rely indian but not pakistanis.
I sometime pitty you guys.

you guys sow bad now time to get bad.

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 58
(1) India (could be) and Pakistan (are) out because they are/were not good enough to advance.

(2) Exactly who is a "terrorist" country is difficult to know since the Americans, who define these things, are too afraid to define the term "terrorism" for the fear that they themselves would be implicated.

(3) Let's wait for the investigation to complete before we accuse anybody of murder.

Silver Member
Username: Kingusama

Post Number: 116
i laugh if it was some retarded indian who committed the murder that would shut these indians mouths forever...

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
still i feel if u think bermuda is going to beat bangla its either u are a die hard fan for bermuda or just plain stupid but anyways guys this is a sport and no matter who committed the murder that person deserves to be brutally punished no matter who he is..

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 69
Usman mia,

Indians are growing not pakistanis. Then logically who is retarded.

I laugh on you guys.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 70
Abby,

I don't understand why do we always blaim America for our own deeds.
America never asked you to support Talibanis.

India doesn't follow American instructions. They recently wanted to have joint mission against JEM (pakistan sponsored terrorism group) but India declined their help.

India is a proud democratic country. We live with all religions unlike Pakistan.

NO COMPARISON. Don't even try to............

Bronze Member

Post Number: 43
yash if every one in your country (india) pay one indian ruppee to bermuda they will at least get i billion (may be more) thats when Bermuda can beat bangladesh. haha

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 71
u have a corrupt and sick mind which is normal for pakistanis - I am not surprised.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 72
Sada, but i appreciate to recognise indian power. That is why we are known as big brother of s asia. win or loose are very small thing. But now jamaikan police going to arrest one of the known cricket player of pakistani team. what else you expect.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 59
Yash Matharu: You missed the entire point. Nobody spoke about the Taliban and when did I blame anything on the Americans?

The subject was "terrorism" and how that term has no precise definition even for the folks who are fighting terrorism all over the world. One would think......

Anyway, you give it a shot. Define terrorism.

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 800

Boy, you guys sure take your Cricket games seriously. I have read in the sport page, where
Pakistan Cricket Coach was strangled to death in his hotel room after the team's shocking World Cup loss to Ireland.

Here in American we all love our Football, but not enough to hurt or kill another person.

Silver Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 142
sada.....you should be happy India got there butts whipped!! Maybe India's team can go home alive now!!

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 73
Kevin,

It is only pakistan not India.
We have passion but nobody kills it's guru. Mahatma Gandhi is our father of Nation. When we have to say something we have democratic channels to communicate, therefore, nobody kills.
That's INDIA.

Abby,

Defining Terrorism is not as complicated as you are perceiving. "Any act which is performed to terrorised others."
If you are muslim you will think very differently than if you are a fanatic one. If you support Osama or Taliban then why am I even talking to you????????????
Never ever blaim others for your own weeknesses. Pakistan has been always an ally of America.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
i was watching indian news and they were saying daud ibrahim is behind the woolmer's murder.
i don't know why you indian always blame daud. In near future when your mom will be pregnant you will blame daud ibrahimi for that

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 634
India is not out from the world cup. They have one more match to go and if they lose that match, they're out from the world cup.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
india is out. if you still wanna satisfy yourself by saying (aV) that india is still in then do that .
India is going home

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 60
Yash Matharu: English 101: You cannot define a word by using that same word to define it. Let's make it simple....

9/11 was an act of terrorism, right? An attack designed to cause maximum damage and destruction and civilians be damned. That's terrorism, agreed?

So, why was "Shock & Awe" NOT an act of terrorism? That was also an attack designed to cause maximum damage and destruction and civilians be damned.

I did not say it was "complicated" or impossible to define it. Every dictionary carries a definition of the term. My point is that some countries have a vested interest in not accepting the universal definition and for self-serving reasons. That attitude robs the term of any real meaning. That was my only point.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ont Canada

Post Number: 74
Sada,

Daud lives in pakistan now (as usual all bad people get shelter in pakistan) so take care of your family, may be your kid or cousin or may be you (if u r around 18 years old) is child of the greatest don of the world, Mr Daud.
You know what, I pitty you guys.
India suffered for almost over 25 years of Kashmir problems. Pakistan always supported the kashmiri rebels for the name of so called Jihad. america/world only realised indian problem when they had to suffer and now america offer joint mission against JEM. Who is the central point of bad things, you know that. SADA mia, pakistan was a part of india, had you been with us you have a different nation, a nation with peace and prosperity.
May be one day, your kids will abuse those who came up with an idea of separate muslim country and devide india.
look now, India is growing and pakistan is nowhere - it needs american money to survive. all your ex-prime ministers are out of pakistan to save their lives. Your AQ Khan is defamed by your own government and our is a president of india. NO Matching of morals - no matching of principles.
You kill your gurus and we worship them.
SADA and ABBY, I will not be discussing on this issue any more since I can't change your thinking (negative) but do reality check and see yourself. Be proud to be pakistani but before that make your country a clean one. We are always there to give hugs and support to our pakistani brothers. We want a growing and peaceful brother. Live as human. All religions are same they all believe in one god. live like brothers.
But we will not like to have another kargil. It will not happen in future.

So first clean yourself and stop blaiming others. Focus on economical growth not on religions. Believe me muslism and other religions are equally good. They all teach one lession of love for human and huminity.

Bronze Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 62
Yash Matharu: Did you even READ my posts? Where did I ever blame anybody for anything?? All I asked for is a clean and fair definition of the term. The world is in shades of Grey, not Black and White, and clear definitions are important. Labels are supposed to mean something. Just calling someone a terrorist should not make that person a terrorist.

Yes, by all means, let's stop talking about this if you are going to accuse people of saying what they did not say.

Peace out.

Silver Member
Username: Hawaiian_time

Kanaka freak...

Post Number: 953
Countries do have a passion for cricket I must say. I could never understand the game myself but sports should always be a way of bringing countries together in a peaceful way. When the coach gets murdered, that's being fanatical to the extreme.

Silver Member

Post Number: 118
lol yash you don't kill haha fine i agree u don't kill about a month ago a indian fan attacked the indian coach LOL at the cuttack airport.. what excuse do u have for that pathetic reaction...

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 68
AV

India is not out yet but if Bangladesh loses tomorrow against Bermuda then its a tie between Bermuda, Bangladesh and India... But i know that Bangalis are strong and they will do good tomorrw against Bermuda.... Go Bangla Go!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Lolol

Post Number: 69
yeah Yash

Look into your country's history first, before blaming others... At least Pakistanis don't rap.e their mothers and sisters and don't sell little girls...

By the way i am neither Pakistani or Indian, I am a fijian so it doesn't matter to me but still blaming others for no reason, ya i am totally against that. They havn't proven yet that Pakistani team killed their coach its totally wrong. I watch news too, and they have permitted Pakistanis to go home with out any change or questioning. So i don't know what you are talking about.

Silver Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 964
damn,

You do take your cricket seriously!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Hurray for bangladesh they are in super 8,

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 153
oh mia's shut up and eat your buckrahs(Goats)

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 154
plus india lost to a team that beat Australia and New Zealand in the warm up matches and Bangladesh is a ranked team Ireland is not.this was irelands 1st ever world cup.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2251
Subject: Thank God, India's out of Cup

TIMES NEWS NETWORK[ MONDAY, MARCH 26, 2007 12:17:08 AM]

NEW DELHI: There's a brighter side to India's exit from the World Cup.
Something that can cheer up disappointed fans and angry advertisers.
Sri
Lanka has done a great favour to Indian economy by ousting the cricket
team from the World Cup. There are about 80 million cable and
satellite
viewing homes in India.

According to TAM ratings, the average viewership of all World Cup
matches held till now stands at about 3%, with India vs Bangladesh
touching a high of 7.25%. To reach the finals, India would have played
at least seven more matches.

Considering a TV Rating of 7.25%, at least 5.8 million people would
have
watched the match. This would have resulted in a productivity loss of
371.2 million man hours (5.8 million x 8 hours x 8 matches), apart
from
stress faced by mothers during exams.

About 3% of 81 million TV viewers (2.4 million) were ardent cricket
fans
and would have sat through all eight hours in the remaining 28
matches.
Thus overall, Indian team's ouster would result in a productivity gain
of 481 million man hours of work (28x2.4x8 man hours), if put to use.

The Sri Lankans have given a boost to the Indian economy by saving
54,902 man years of work (one year = 8,761 hours). Indians can build
seven phases of the Golden Quadrilateral connecting Delhi, Mumbai,
Kolkata and Chennai spread over 5,846 kilometres all over again, with
this time saved.

A daily wage skilled labourer in Delhi earns Rs 17 per hour. If put to
productive use, the 481 million man hours can produce Rs 817 crore of
GDP, which is 63% more than BCCI's annual revenues of Rs 500 crore,
last
year. It's 401% more than the Rs 163 crore losses, corporate India has
predicted to incur due India's ouster.

The state electricity boards are also thanking Sri Lanka for the great
favour. A TV consumes 45 watts per hour. Assuming a viewer will now
switch off his TV by 12 midnight, it will save Rs 135 watts at least
per
viewer (not considering the electricity consumed by other appliances
running simultaneously.)

This will save the electricity boards 324 million watts of electricity
(
3.24 lakh kilowatts) in just 28 days. According to estimates, SEB
losses
in India will touch Rs 1 lakh crore by 2008.

If disappointed viewers completely switch off their TVs for eight
hours,
it will save the government at least 8,64,000 kilowatts, along with
many
more lives '" at least three Indian citizens have been reported to
die
due to cardiac arrest or suicide after India's defeat at the hands of
Sri Lanka.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help