Star Plus

Bronze Member
Username: Nijhers

Post Number: 24
dose any body know how to get starplus channel on 148* pls help mee....

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8368
to get any channel U must do a scan (blind, sat, or TP) or upload a channel list...and the channel must be on a provider that is hacked and/or reacheable to your location by a dish large enuff to receive its signal..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2204
Harmeet: It is not on 148W or 61.5W. Probably on AMC 16 at 118.8W

Bronze Member
Username: Saqeeb90

Post Number: 44
there is no channel available on dish that is called starplus. on dish 82 its a channnel caalled atn (and it has borrowed programming from zeetv and starplus.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8390
About Star Plus
India's No.1 cable channel
India's number 1 cable channel for five years, STAR PLUS dominates every entertainment genre and timeband across the day. The channel features the top 40 programmes on cable in India every week and regularly features 50 out of 50 top shows on cable.

Prime time programmes on STAR PLUS consistently outperform other cable and satellite channels with the most popular programmes recording shares in excess of 50% in the Hindi markets.*
(*Nielsen TAM)

STAR Plus is available in the following markets: Hong Kong / India / Middle East / Singapore/ Europe / the US/ Australia / New Zealand

I don't believe U are NOT going to get this in North America with FTA (definitely not on Dishnet)..maybe if U can subscribe , check out www.directstar.tv.com ...not sure, link takes too long to open.

I suggest U get use to another channel..

Bronze Member
Username: Nijhers

Post Number: 25
Thanks u guys for sharin information

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 803

Hey harmeet
The only way you can see Star Plus in the USA,
is with subscription to DirecTV.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2215
Sansui TV Awards 2007 - on SET today. Star Plus won the best channel award.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8441
who cares...nobody can get it!...my dog named "Dick" died 10 years ago too..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2223
LK: It is too late to regret the death of your dog.
I am rejoicing and sharing my joy with people who watch Indian TV of whichj you have not idea.
SO KEEP OUT!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8446
hey nalin..I have some cans of new dog food U can have...somehow rat poison maybe in some but U can eat around that....in your case, its better than your usually dumpster diving meals...LMAO

Gold Member

Post Number: 2237
LK: You only can understand what you are talking about. So it is best if you eat the food that you want to give out. Don't forget to describe the taste.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us