Pansat receiver

Username: Nimesh

Post Number: 1
hi my pansat receiver just today started saying waiting for picture and there is no picture
it keeps giving me percentage numbers and then nothing
i think the keys have been changed does anyone have the latest keys for dish network pansat receiver so i can watch cricket tommorow morking
please help............
thanks again in advance

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 797

nimesh

The Keys are listed HERE....www.filez.us/km3/keys.shtml

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8372
BTW...The Dishnet (DN) and Bev keys are just that, used for DN and Bev satellite signals..different receivers do NOT have different keys...they all use the same keys..

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2203
Nimesh:
1. Turn switch off and on 1 minute later, at the back.
2. If this does not work, try turning autoroll off and installing the keys manually, followed by instruction 1 above.
3. If this does not work, post information on your reciever, dish setup, LNBs, BIN, etc.

Bronze Member
Username: Lakers123

Post Number: 36
hello i have a question, i have a pansat 3500, i was looking to buy an extra one online, i was wondering what site to go to get a good price but most importantly be sure that it is not a clone and get the right one if someone can help me thank you.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8399
use www.globalwholesalers.biz ...they are Reputable and will NOT substitute a clone..and they are backed by many satellite forums sites..

BTW...I recommend a Viewsat Ultra or Extreme rather than a pansat , but its your choice..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us