Help

Username: Boo37ca

Post Number: 1
can anyone tell me if a expansion card slot on a laptop is the same as a card reader for a ROM102 card????

Username: Flashj24

Post Number: 1
NO WAY YOU NEED A SEPERATE CARD READER FOR THAT OK}}

Username: Roper

Post Number: 3
I have a ultra fortec lifetime and I moved into a apartment where they won't allow us to have a satellite outside, is there a antenna or remote antenna that I can use for my receiver?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8356
no, but U can place a dish on a porch or balcony and sometimes they will go through glass (depending), but U will need a clear line of sight towards whatever satellite U want..

Bronze Member
Username: Proxmat

Post Number: 30
Some time ago I was temporarily in the same situation.
I placed the reflector antena (dish) inside. As LK sais - if you have clear view at the bird you want to catch and you have good strength of signal it will work even through the window glass.
In my case it is double glass. Outside my signal strength was around 85% to 115% (on DN receiver), depending on transponder. Placing dish antena behind the double glass reduced signal by about 35%. So if your signal is weak to begin with, it may have somewhat limited results or not work at all.

Bronze Member
Username: Navidad1

Montreal, Quebec Canada

Post Number: 42
hola es que alguien puede darme las llaves se acaban de ir

gracias

Silver Member
Username: Rtap

MIAMI, FL MIAMI

Post Number: 139
noely vaja el programa keyripper para las nuevas llaves

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1520
An inline amp will boost your signal/quality about 10% to 15%.There about $10 and just screw inline on the coax.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us