Bin 292T Question

Silver Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 625
Friends,

I just wanna ask is bin 292T better than previous bins or not? Right now, I have bin 290T, which is OKAY and the autoroll isn't good either. So, please tell me what's good about bin 292T??? Thanks and please reply ASAP.

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8298
Many people having rebooting issues with 292T...U know U can read at www.future-fta.info/forums about all these bins (clones have same problems as the genuine)...they have a "Bug Report " on every bin..

IF 290T works fine for U , except for a manually key entry, then keep it...Ultra's will NEVER have a great/good bin..

U have a Pansat clone, a Fortec Ultra, which is almost an antique now...be happy that anything works..

U can't buy an old cheap car and expect to NOT break down...U should really consider upgrading...even BOTH Blacklist and Chancysand (the bin creators) recommend that Pansat 2500 owners and Fortec Ultra owners , like U, upgrade...its Mattel its swell, is outdated..

BTW...for many months U were promoting/spamming a Fortec Ultra ONLY website that U are a Mod at, why are U now asking us which bin is the best?...how can U promote and spam any site to members here and NOT even know anything about its bins?..Now do U see why I had a problem with U spamming your site!

Bronze Member
Username: Grub

Post Number: 56
lmfao

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 2166
292T works fine on Pansat clones and Fortec Ultra. There is the occasional reboot. Even though it autorolls well, keep autoroll off most of the time to keep reboots down.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8305
That "ocassional reboot" may be EVERY 5 minutes!...no boxes are exactly identical..in electronics, things will vary often..might be ocassional for some, and OFTEN for others!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2167
LK is absolutely right. There are probably no receivers exactly like LK's which reboots every 5 minutes!!
The vast majority reboot but occasionally. Here is another tip for preventing reboots using 289T or 292T BIN. If you are scaning 119W or 110W as well as the Internationals (on 61.5W or 148w), when you shut off the TV leeving your receiver on, leave it on 110W or 119W on a channell like BITV.

A special QED for LK.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8307
There is NO way U can prevent anything when there are flaws in the software according to over 200,000 members..eat me bich!..

BTW...your tip is absolutely RIDICULOUS!...get off your BS pedestal and come back to planet Earth!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2174
LK: when it comes to dealing with me, you have no option but to SHUT UP. My statemtn above is well tried and researched. So stop talking from an armchair, buy a 2500 clone and start experimenting and testing.
Get the hell out of this thread. You do not know anything about 292T BIN.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2175
Question as Posted by AV

Friends,

I just wanna ask is bin 292T better than previous bins or not? Right now, I have bin 290T, which is OKAY and the autoroll isn't good either. So, please tell me what's good about bin 292T??? Thanks and please reply ASAP.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8311
nalin...U are NOBODY, lower that sh*it!...I have EVERY option I want azzhole!...U need to be researched, cause U are a FREAK on this planet!...consider yourself lucky that U can hide behind a computer and talk shi*t...FREAK!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2176
LK: Get off this thread. There are no girls here to satisfy your weird sexuUal needs.
As usual after losing you start with your profanity.
Take you pills. The weekend is over, the hangover time is finished and it is about time to see your psychotherapist.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8316
drop dead bich..

Gold Member

Post Number: 2181
LK: You are already history. I don't intend to drop dead.

Gold Member

Post Number: 8324
as opposed to "intending" to drop dead?...U are too vain for suicide unfortunately!...

U are one of the stupidest people I have ever encountered...cartier makes more sense than U sometimes!... U don't get it still, U suck...you're disgusting and constantly annoying and condescending...U R A LOSER...U dumb fukcer!...get a JOB, and become a useful part of society instead of being a FREAK!...your pompous attitude and self images of grandeur are RIDICULOUS!

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 322
lk excuse me . what you just said about cartier? lk last news i got beside you are criple. is that you are faggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Silver Member

Post Number: 626
Thanks Nalin Nyda for your help. :-)

Lk, DssWorld is down and that's why I don't know what's going on with satellites, bins, and keys. Don't worry, it'll be up by June or July. Anyway, is that true that you can convert your FLU to Pansat 2700 using that JTAG procedure. I heard about it and friends tried, but I haven't heard any response from them....thanks for your help, too. Nalin Nyda, have you tried that JTAG that converts
FLU to Pansat 2700?

Bronze Member
Username: Spanishbabe

Post Number: 66
Help May I ask something if U can help me Please. well I just downlowd the chanels for the Bell VU but I cant see or hear nothing I have the outoroll oh also the receiver is a Pantec V1 with the charle chanels works great but it wont work for bell will you help me please if you can. thank you so much

Gold Member

Post Number: 2187
AV: I have not tried the 2500 to 2700 conversion. The author himself has been lukewarm about it.
If there is anything positve about it, it will take off and there will be a serial BIN too. The uploading process is not that ocmplicated to need Jtag.
I think that any Pansat clone with 2 megabyte of memory whould be able to use the conversion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 627
Oh Okay, and one more thing ... I'm not a satellite expert like you guys, but I just wanna know who's this Charlie? Well, I have Dishnetwork with bin 290T and if there's any good news or any add-on to it, please let me know. The post that's just above your post, Spanishbabe is also talking about some Charlie or Charlie Channels...so, please tell me what's this Charlie thing ??? Thanks!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2193
AV: I think at sites where the word "DN" is not allowed they use the word "Charlie" and they use "Dave" for "BEV".

Gold Member

Post Number: 8348
LMAO...wow, this is amazing!...especially from someone like Nalin who thinks they know something about DSS sarellite..she is dumber than dirt!

Charlie = Dishnetwork (DN), named after the head of Echostar which owns Dishnetwork.. founder, chairman and CEO Charlie Ergen..

Dave = Directv "DTV" ...NOT Bev!
Dave" has 2 meanings. It is an acronym for Digital Audio Video Entertainment. Dave may also be used to refer to David Baylor, Executive Vice President, at DTV....Dave oversees engineering, technology, and systems development and integration support for DTV operations worldwide...Dave also directs broadcast operations for DTV... Each broadcast center processes and transmits between 100 and 300 channels of television and information services, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week. Dave is often used in contrast to Charlie, where Charlie refers to the Dishnetwork (Echostar).

Bev = Bell Express Venue, Canadian satellite TV provider

Silver Member

Post Number: 628
Alrighty! So, is there any other satellite hack other than Dishnetwork, BellExpress, or GlobeCast???

Silver Member
Username: Letmeon

Post Number: 140
292t rebooted 2many times for me. Went back to
289t bin (very stable, no reboots). On Pantec
Ultra MX . So what if U have to change keys....
It won't kill U. DN had not changed for 5 days ..

Silver Member
Username: Le74nguyen

Perris, Ca Usa

Post Number: 120
I have pansat 2500A- I download bin 292T but I don't know why it's on/off. (the receiver on/off) tried reboot but nothing change- anyperson can help. thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2273
Linda: I have read your posts of Friday in the New Keys thread.

1: Note down your current setup - Menu/usersetup
2. Note down your current satellites being scanned and the diseqC connections if any.
Menu/installation/antenna.
3. Do factory reset
4. disconnect from satellite.
Use BL updater 1.4 for upoloading.
1. instal BIN 280T or 281T.
2. turn off/on couple of times at back.
3. Install BIN 292T.
4. Turn swithc off/on couple of times at back.
5. Connect to satellite.
5. Do user setup and particualrly the correct time and time zone and date.
6. Go into Menu/parental control/second pin/0000/autoroll. Turn autoroll on for BEV.DN.GC.
7. If you can't do 6, select one of your satellites, connect diseqc properly and do a blind scan. - then do 6.
8. do a blind scan of all the satellites you were scanning before.
9. Switch off at back and after 30-40 seconds switch on. Allow at least 30 minutes for keys to roll in.
10 If keys don't roll in, turn autoroll off and enter them menually. Then do the switch off/om thing and you should get good picture.

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 370
1. instal BIN 280T or 281T.
2. turn off/on couple of times at back.
3. Install BIN 292T.

nalin why instaling bin 280or 281t for?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2276
Linda had already tried installing 292T and had difficulties. Previously, I had problems 3 times with installing the BIN 290T - I still don't know why, but every time I got round it1by using 280T and 282T to get cleaned up (it was like installing the factory BIN advice with many receviers.)
Since she had difficulties, I thought my instructions about 280T and 281T would be appropriate. Can't do any harm - might help.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us