Samsung Projection PCL5415R - Cycling on and off - Please help!

Username: Jong

Post Number: 2
Help Please!
I have a PCL5415R Samsung projection TV. It was working great in the morning and then this afternoon, when I turn it on, the red light on the front where it says timer just blinks and starts like its going to turn on, then the TV makes the turning on sound, no picture, then it immediately turns off again. It then cycles ON and OFF like this repeatedly until I turn it off. I dont know what to do and have no experience. I am out of warranty. Any advice or help on how to fix? or is it worth fixing? Any help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks so much

Username: Arghavan

Post Number: 1
hi i had problems with the blue tube on my pcl5415r i tried to fix it didn't get any better with perfect focus i opened it up found few adjustment related to blue tube none of the helped the i found the user manual and manual focus i tried that things got worth and worth now i have a top and bottom curved picture and i smeled burn as well please help me out here !

Username: Arghavan

Post Number: 3
and also i found the service manual on ebay but thet will cover the pcl5415rX is there any difference with pcl5415r?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us