Archive through December 28, 2006

Old ET
Unregistered guest
Here's a kick, I recenly suggested that my manager invest in a new Sony! Yes, and I told him about this forum, and a couple of others. I'm up on one the AVS Forum and it appears the new Grand WEGA SXRD models have a "green blob". My manager purchased the extended warranty and he has no problems yet... I am looking at other manufacturers to see if there's something out there that is comparable, as I am about done with Sony.
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?p=7139542&&#post7139542

Detroit-TV-owner
Unregistered guest
Another yellow roadmap victim. Bought the 42" WEGA with limited 1 yr warranty. Roadmap appeared a few months after the warranty expired. Called Sony and had no success with the initial rep so asked for his supervisor. His supervisor transferred me to the 2nd level support. I faxed in my problem and got a call back from a fluent speaker. He said Sony will cover the Optic Block part for replacement. Then he recommended "Sony Authorized" servicers in my area that I needed to call to set up an appointment. Of course, the servicers they recommended wanted $500 JUST TO LOOK AT THE TV. I told Sony that I'll shop for a cheaper servicer. He said that's cool but make sure they are "Sony Authorized". So I found a servicer that would check my TV for $50. I made sure to ask them if they were "Sony Authorized". They said yes, they have dealt many Sony's before. This is where I got screwed. They came out and looked at my TV for $50 and wrote an estimate. I faxed the estimate to Sony who told me that the servicer I chose was NOT IN THEIR SYSTEM. I told the sony rep that they are Sony Authorized. He said, they are not in our system as a SONY AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICER. Big difference. So I ate the $50 and had to go with one of Sony's recommended servicers who came out and checked my TV for $105 which would go toward the $400 labor charge. I faxed the estimate in and Sony ordered the new Optic Block. This is where I tried to fight even further. I complained a bit more to Sony about how $400 for labor is too much. After all, it wasn't my fault that Sony's Optic Block broke. So it went back and forth and finally I got them to pay 25% of the labor charge ($100). The servicer came out and replaced the part, I paid for the rest of the labor, and now my TV looks fine again. Bottom line: I paid $290, Sony paid $950. Lessons learned: 1.) be polite but persistent, and keep asking for supervisors when you aren't satisfied. also tell Sony and your repair service about this forum; 2.) make sure your servicer is SONY AUTHORIZED WARRANTY SERVICER, and check with Sony first before someone comes out; 3.) get the extended warranty, it will be worth it because the technologies aren't fully developed yet and there are still many problems with LCDs; 4.) take advantage of the Internet by spreading the knowledge about your problems through these forums, and add pictures too; 5.) get smart: tell people about your TV problems and ask about their experiences with different brands. you'll be a smarter consumer; and 6.) be patient! One final note: when the repair guy was fixing my TV, he mentioned something about other type of problem with the WEGAs: the yellow haze, not roadmap. He said that if you smoke in your house, the smoke gets sucked into TV cooling fan and fogs up the optic lens. That's why you get a hazy picture. No dealer or manufacturer will tell you about this potential hazard because they want your money. So if you smoke in your house and have one of these TVs...it's something to think about. This is why forums such as these are cool because you can share these important bits of info. I am a smarter consumer because of this forum, thank you to all who have helped. For the rest of you who have problems, do your part and post something. Let's all help each other save money!

Username: Reeki8

Post Number: 6
Hello Detroit TV Owner. We are also from the Detroit Area. I am happy that your tv was fixed as our is. My worry is that the warranty on the remanufactured part, I believe, is only thirty days. If these optic blocks are still defective than we only have a tv for hummm lets see another year or two? We tried to find out if this problem was fixed..but could not get anywhere. I will pass along the smoking. We had recommended Sony TV's to many of our friends...and one of them is a HEAVY smoker. Now yet another worry. It is taught me one thing I will NEVER recommend anything to anyone anymore. I watched as the tv was fixed...did you see the little computer fan that was in the part? I have better fans in my PC. Tisk tisk.

The sad part about the whole thing is that these TV's get a awsome picture.

Good luck to all. And thank you once again for the smoking tip.

Pablos
Unregistered guest
Have similar Grand WEGA and am wondering how a fireplace in room will eventually effect optic lens.

JBfromGA
Unregistered guest
Hello All - This is my first post, but wanted to inform the community of my issues with Sony. I have a KDF-E42A10 - New from CC 01/10/06, JUST outside my 30 day return period(Basically got the finger on day 31!!!). The TV started with a slight white "bolt" across the center of the tv - only showing up every 10 minutes or so. It wasn't doing it on DVD or XBOX, just cable - so I called the cable company to take a look. The cable company did find a bad line, but the problem didn't stop - it actually got worse. Now the picture "scrambles" - like you were watching channels you don't subscribe to, but it does it on every single channel - including the DVD and XBOX. You just can't see anything at all. The only thing working is the PC input, it's as clear as ever...so I've been watching DVD's through my computer - oh and the menu is still clearly visible even when the cable is on and you can't see the picture. Sony Cust. Serv. is giving me a horrible run around because I'm not in a city that has a local repair shop, so they're trying to find an extended servicer to come get the tv...this is going on about 2wks now. Sony is NOT standing behind their products..and it's too bad because this tv was absolutely gorgeous when it was working. Anyone else having this problem??? Or have any ideas about what may be causing the problem??

JBfromGA
Unregistered guest
Hello All - This is my first post, but wanted to inform the community of my issues with Sony. I have a KDF-E42A10 - New from CC 01/10/06, JUST outside my 30 day return period(Basically got the finger on day 31!!!). The TV started with a slight white "bolt" across the center of the tv - only showing up every 10 minutes or so. It wasn't doing it on DVD or XBOX, just cable - so I called the cable company to take a look. The cable company did find a bad line, but the problem didn't stop - it actually got worse. Now the picture "scrambles" - like you were watching channels you don't subscribe to, but it does it on every single channel - including the DVD and XBOX. You just can't see anything at all. The only thing working is the PC input, it's as clear as ever...so I've been watching DVD's through my computer - oh and the menu is still clearly visible even when the cable is on and you can't see the picture. Sony Cust. Serv. is giving me a horrible run around because I'm not in a city that has a local repair shop, so they're trying to find an extended servicer to come get the tv...this is going on about 2wks now. Sony is NOT standing behind their products..and it's too bad because this tv was absolutely gorgeous when it was working. Anyone else having this problem??? Or have any ideas about what may be causing the problem??

Anonymous

Hi all. I'm from little old England and was just about to buy a KDFE50A12
Is anyone aware of problems with these?

Detroit-TV-Owner
Unregistered guest
Richard Lewis,
No problem. About the new optic block, who knows what will happen. I will probably look into buying an additional extended warranty for the TV. About the small fan, do you think inadequate cooling caused the optic blocks to fail?

trustedthename
Unregistered guest
I too am having problems with my sony KDF 42WEGA655. I did not purchase but received as a gift from my husband for Christmas 2004. The TV was to keep me company because of his many deployments. The PROBLEM: The TV would not display any video feed but with perfect sound.Every month or so the same thing. Each time I would tell myself I was going to call Sony the next day but by the next day I would turn the set on and it would be fine. Now this past weekend the picture will not come on at all. Just a lit up blank screen with sound. 13 or so months later I called Sony. Of course they gave me names of different service providers. I am so glad I found this forum to back me up that there seems to be a recurring problem with their LCD TV's they are selling. I have talked to three customer service people so far and two have told me maybe Sony can help and cover what is wrong. I don't know if they are just saying that to pacify me or if they will really help but after reading this forum I am certainly going to push for them to cover what I think is probably the optic block. Much to expensive to fix if they do not cover. There is obviously something wrong with the product or there would not be so many of the same complaints here on the forum. I will keep the forum posted on how this turns out because if they do not stand behind their product I think all of us together could have legal remedies available to us.

stanf
Unregistered guest
My Sony KDF42WE655 has developed a 2 inch bluish line across the bottom of the picture with a larger but fainter blob spreading up to the top of the picture. Sounds like the notorious light block? Set is just over 1 yr old. Anyone have approx cost to fix a light engine? By the way customer service email recommended that I move any speakers or magnets away from the set !! Duuuuu!!

Username: Kyle_zimmerman

Post Number: 1
Update for my KF-42WE610 (purchased Nov 03)issue:

Called the only sony authorized repair facility in my area, got and estimate of $750 parts, $350 labor.

Called sony, requested that sony pay for the part and I would cover the labor, lower level tech support assured my that they could not help at all as it was out of warranty. Asked to speak with a supervisor & was told that I will get called back within 24-hrs.

Recieved the call-back the next day. Without arguing at all, Sony agreed to cover the cost of the part.

So, now just waiting for the repair facility to call back and schedule the time.

Username: Lastsonyibuy

San Antonio, TX

Just starting this fiasco. I have a Sony KF-50WE610 purchased around 11/03. I have owned Sony products for years with no problems so I did not buy the extended warranty. About 2 weeks ago started to see the blue splotches. A repair tech is scheduled for Friday so I am hoping that cleaning the optical block will be all that is needed and not replacement. I just wanted to make a suggestion--since one of the earlier posts stated that Sony does not recognize forums such as these, has anyone/everyone filled out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau (http://www.bbb.org/) ? Maybe Sony will take notice if a flood of complaints comes through the BBB especially since Sony Corporation of America is a member of the BBB.

Username: Mwlbfs1

just a bought a 50" sony lcd projection. KDFE50A10. only two days old. everything looks great but wary of what's to come. would greatly appreciate any input from owner of this model and any advice you could provide to prepare me for the worst.

Username: Gapper

Hello I own a KDP-65XBR2 The picture went out today but I still have sound. The red light in the front will blink six time then pause and then blink six time and pause ect. I have tried a reset and all of Sony tech info. Any help would be appreciated

Username: Warthog1

Post Number: 2
My KV32XBR400 (purchased in year 2000) worked great until the cable company started showing HDTV. My hallucination at this time, based on experience & member feedback here, is that the (separate?) power supply for HDTV picture runs too hot & cooks other local components. I did all the "reset" operations & exentually paid over $100 in labor and $300 for a Sony replacement "D-board". The new board failed within 2 days! Repair guy actually suggested I buy ANOTHER for $300 more. After some fancy screaming on my part, they generously replaced the board for only a $85 service call fee. I decided to watch a HDTV program last night --> SURPRISE, set won't power up today. I could repeat everybody else's stories about Sony reps, etc., but would rather ask this question: HOW CAN WE INITIATE A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST SONY?

Username: Kevin_day

Las Vegas, Nevada

I have a Sony KF-50WE620 which I bought in Feb of 2005. It's been a good TV with the only problem of the bulb burnt out 6 months ago. Now I have a problem with a bluish color appearing in the center of the screen about 5 inches width and strecthing to the top of the screen. It shows more with the cable off and just the TV power on. It doesn't appear till about 3 minutes after the power is turned on. It seems to be getting worse in the last couple days. I did not purchase the extended warrenty. I will be contacting Sony to see what I can do.Any comments?

Username: Steveo5150

Sony 51" projection sucker here. Three years old. Serviced 8-10 times - 4 in the last 7 weeks. More parts, more Circuit City tech time, and I missed a bunch of work. They have poured more time and money into this three year old tv than one could even imagine. They don't want to swap it out under the "Circuit City Advantage" plan. Glad I shelled out for that.

Talked to so many people who can't make a decision, and no one ever offered a loaner, rental coverage, or even a gift card. Absolutely unbelievably poor service from CC. No more Sony or Circuit City for me.

I will be at my local Circuit City passing out flyers.

Username: Sonysucksass

Bought a KFE50A10 three months ago, used it less than 3 hours/day. Over a month ago it starts to change the aspect ratio (wide screen mode) to 4:3 automatically without any human input. At least once an hour. This is regardless of whether it is DVD or HDTV input. Stupid. Now the "authorized dealer/tech" wants to take my TV to change the "B board"... we'll see how this plays out... I am not impressed.

Username: Tmich

I've owned a Sony KDF42WE655 since October 2004 and have had no problems with it. Also have one at work since July 2005 with no problems. Hope it stays that way.

Username: Warthog1

Post Number: 3
If you aren't terrified after reading our posts, find a repair shop & ask them how many Sony boards they've had to replace (e.g. B-boards, C-board or D-boards). "Authorized" or not, they'll prob'ly tell you the truth ==> the boards fail a LOT and the replacement parts are often worse (i.e. they may be DOA or fail soon after swapped in). If you CAN, buy extended warranties on both sets NOW; its only a matter of time before the sets fail. * * * Note: this is my personal opinion. I am not affiliated with Sony or any other brand. I'm just another victim.

Username: Tmich

I don't know. I think I'll save the money. I've read the post and people slam plasma displays and say they won't last but we have a Sony plasma in our lobby from June 1999 and it runs 9 hours a day or more, 5 days a week at least and it still looks very good and I still have plenty of brightness and contrast in reserve. It would be hard to believe we just got lucky on that one. I hope my LCD lasts a long time but I know there is something better out there now so maybe a couple years down the road, I'll replace the Sony with something else.

Username: Ozmy

Panama, Panama Panana

Can some tell me the life time of a KDF-E42A10 lamp before replacement?

Username: Mfleck_us

Post Number: 9
An update with my Light Engine repair. The Tech returned the last week in January (pretty close to their estimated date for getting the part). He installed it, checked it completely (checking for stuck pixels & such). He was actually very thorough. He was in-and-out in no time. He again commented that he's replaced a lot of these recently . It seems that they have a lot of problems with the Optical Engine after about 2 years (when your TV is no longer under warrantee).

I'm really glad I sprung for the 3rd-party extended service plan. I'm still ticked at Sony, but the 3rd-party service people treated me good.

I'll be sending a message to Sony with my "wallet". I was a big fan of the Sony brand, but not any more.

Username: Mmay

I've had a KF-60WE610 for close to 2 years now and have had no problems at all. Just 2 weeks ago I switched my service from DirecTV to Comcast cable with HD (didn't have it before) and suddenly today the picture is all red on all channels. I wonder if there is an issue with these TV's when you hook HD up to them?

Username: Spike1964

It looks like someone is looking into a class action ...

http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/sony_rear_projection_lcd_tv

Username: Peterfu

Wow, not too sure what to do now, I have already bought a Sony KFE42A10 LC projection TV. Should I consider refund it before the Future Shop ship me the TV next week ?? What is a good brand name for projection TV or should stick with Tube TV since I cannot afford Plamsa or real LCD TV. Thanks for any information

Username: Nutdotnet

Here's an odd story:

Mine did the same "roadmap" thing back in December. Well, I left it on the whole day and by the next morning it was gone. Completley.

I thought I got "lucky". Sure enough, I was wrong. Here it is 5 months later and the same problem comes back. However, this time it had not gone away. It shrank, but did not completley go away. And now, if I turn it off and leave it alone for a little bit and turn it back on it gets worse.

Luckily I put in a call back in December to notate the problem...hopefully Sony will come through. If not...I'll be signing the class-action lawsuit and never touch a sony product for the rest of my life.

Username: Saints_mgr

My 2 year & 2 month old Sony KDF-60XBR950 just came down with a bad case of the purple "roadmap" or "etch-a-sketch" problem. Seems to me a $5,000 TV should last a little longer.

Username: Nutdotnet

It sure seems like every one of these problems begin to occur right around two years...

Be sure to sign the class action information if Sony doesn't concede. This isn't right, at all.

I can understand lamps, hell, I could even understand if the part was a couple hundred and labor was a couple hundred...but we're looking @ at least $1500 to have the light engine replaced and probably more. We can get a brand new, NICER TV (plasma 42" HDTV or 50" HDTV for a little more) at that price.

Username: Boomer55

Guess what my two year old KF-50WE610 just started have a green road map in the lower left hand corner tonight. I thought my kid had taken a green marker to the TV at first. I bought my the TV at CC but didn't get an extened warrenty. How do I get it fixed? Call CC or Sony, How do you sign up for the Class Action Law suit??

Username: Emskad

I want to let everyone know that I had the green roadmap problem show up about 2 months ago. I have the 50" Wega purchased in the Fall of '03 and did not buy the extended warranty. Although it has taken some time, I just got my TV repaired today and Sony paid for the part ($903.74) and I paid the Labor ($225.00). I think this is more than fair by Sony and want to acknowledge the fact that they stepped up.

I would encourage everyone with this problem to be civil, yet persistent with Sony when asking them to share the cost. As mentioned above it did take over 2 months but much of that time was trying to get the service company and Sony on the same page.

As an FYI, my technician told me during the first call that there is a "technical bulletin" regarding this problem on Sony's Internal website. His guess is that it was a quality control problem where dust was getting on the LCD before it was sealed and over time (and hours of heat) caused a crack (which results in the roadmap image).

I hope this information is as helpful to others as many of your messages were helpful to me. I am hopeful that everyone gets some assistance from Sony and that all of our "faith" is restored with them and their products. It now has been with me.

Good Luck!!!

Username: Sonylvr

Calgary, AB CANADA

I bought a KFE50A10 30Mar06. Picture is great so far but I have noticed the aspect ratio will default to 4:3 after some time when 'zoomed' to any different size. I wasn't concerned about this but now I think maybe I should be. I had done a 'search' for negative feedback on these tvs but didn't find any other than complaints about black levels. Mine looks fine.

I have owned Sony products for more than 20 years and have only had one problem with my 27" XBR that cost $150 to repair. That tv is still going strong and is now 16yrs old.

As for these new LCDs, I guess I would recommend purchasing the extended warranty either at the point of purchase or from Sony directly. Thanks to this forum, I will be buying the full 4 yrs additional from Sony before my standard 1yr is up.

Attitude is everything when dealing with warranty claims. Don't lose your cool and you will usually get what you want. Also, always ask for the supervisor when who every you are dealing with is not seeing things your way.

Bulb life will vary according to many variables, just like the lights in your house. If you have 'dirty' house power you can expect all kinds of problems with any kind of electronic devices. Just because you are in a city doesn't guarantee you have clean power. Cheap surge supressors are not the answer. There is a lot to be said for the variety of available power conditioners/ups units. Yes, they are expensive but how much did you spend on your tv? Think about it.

I am greatful for this forum and would like to urge everyone to hang in there and give Sony a chance to 'make this right' as they have done well by me over the years. This is my third Sony TV and I can honestly say the other two still look as good today as they did when I first bought them. I really notice the poorer quality of other people's tvs when I am watching theirs compared to mine.

Username: Ethanpreston

I am a class action attorney searching for witnesses who have personal experience with failed LCD TV bulbs:
http://eplaw.us/lcdtvbulb.html

This may be an attorney advertisement in your jurisdiction.

Username: Agandy

Mine is a 70 inch Sony LCD purchased in September 2004. In October 2005, the magenta road-map appeared on the left side of the screen. On some advice from this site I left the TV on for 4-5 days and the road-map disappeared. It was fine until the first of May 2006 when the magenta road map appeared, this time on the right side of the screen. After leaving the TV on for a week, the road-map disappeared again on May 16. I don't know if I'll turn it off again. I find it interesting that an apparent electronic defect cures itself. Why would that happen? Can it be so simple that some dust on the LCD lamp projects itself as a primary color? Sony should come clean on the issue. I will not buy any of their products again

Username: Mel_1

Chihuahua, Chihuahua Mexico

I bought my KF-50we610 almost a year now, and recently started to have issues turning my TV on; the green LED sequential flashing with the High pitch buzzing noise, then the red LED and no power issue has struck me; Ive had it for 2 weeks now and I wonder if this is only a problem with the lamp. Though Ive owned it for less than a year, my set was built in nov 2003 (I live in Chihuahua Mexico, so usually stores have merchandise in stock that may have been in the market for a couple of years). In reading the forum, Ive read a cuple of messages that describe my problem, relating it to the pillips lamp-by the way, the lamp LED has not come up-so it makes me wonder; unfortunately, I did not see posts on the outcomes.Im thinking on either buying the extended qarranty, which Im not sure I can, or replace the lamp and sell the TV.
Any thoughts??

Username: Bfcj

Tampa, FL USA

Hey All,

Try this:

http://esupport.sony.com/perl/news-item.pl?news_id=127

:-)

Username: Woow

I purchased a Sony 53" projection TV (KP53-V85) 5 year ado but have not used it very often. It stopped working a few days ago. The symptom is that only the red Standby light comes on and stays on when plug the power cord to the power supply. There is no picture, no sound, and no any button (on either the TV or the remote control) working. I contacted Sony for tech support but was told the TV needed service.

Has anyone had the similar issue before? Does any one know what's the problem and how to get it fixed? All suggestions will be appreciated.

I guess that it's the failure of the power board, and will try to fix it to avoid paying big money to repair stores.

Username: Halfbee

Innisfil, Ontario Canada

Waiting for the Sony repairman to come look at my magenta road map on my KF-60WE610. They said it was probably the optical engine and from what I've read here it sounds about right. He said that SONY is known to help defray the cost of this poblem. Will keep you informed. Wish me luck.

Username: Not_happy

Nc

I have a Sony rear projection KP46WT510. It is 2 1/2 years old. Today 2 horizontal lines appeared across the screen for a few seconds, then there was an electrical buzz sound and it went out (picture and sound). I went throught the Sony customer service and did the unplug for a minute thing. it did not work. When turned on there is the click the red light flashes a few times, it clicks again and the red light flashed 8 times and repeats this cycle. Any one have an idea of what this is and how much it may cost? Thanks.

Username: Halfbee

Innisfil, Ontario Canada

It sounds like your bulb has died. When the TV does what you describe it generaaly means that you need a new bulb. When was the last time you changed it.
By the way SONY has agreed to pay all costs on my optical engine. Hats off to Sony.

Username: Not_happy

Nc

I have never changed the bulb. Can I do it or check it myself. The owner's manual says nothing about bulbs.

Username: Jackmo711

Hi all...anyone know what would cause a blue/purple line on bottom of screen?

Username: Rmm1953

i have a sony 52 inch when i turn it on the picture takes about 4 or 5 min. to come on. then the screen blinks on and off the rest of the time i have it on. the sound and color is find.tv is about 5 years old.

Username: Olrocker

NC

Is there a difference between the "optical block" and the "optical engine"? My KDF-42WE655 has the "subway map" issue (mine's green) and I've been dancing around with Sony and the repair shop about it. The repair shop claims they are separate issues, but the pictures posted on the Sony site of the optical block problem (here: http://esupport.sony.com/EN/info/photos.html )look exactly like my screen.

Username: Sadsonyuserinontario

Ontario Canada

wow I am so glad I found you!
I too have the magenta subway map, and thankyou a million times over for the link to the sony esupport notice.

Bronze Member
Username: Polksavage

Post Number: 43
helpmepickoutatv
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2006 - 10:12 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I purchased the Sony KDF-E42A10 6 days ago. Today, I was watching the AFC championship game for about 2 hours, the TV suddenly shut itself off. The Power/Standby Light was blinking red, 7 blinks in a row. The TV now turns off randomly. I will be returning this TV to Circuit City tomorrow. Can anyone suggest a reliable, high quality rear projection TV in the $2000 range? What brand is generally considered the best?

Disgust... I found the service manual for the E55A20 at tvtinker.com. It says 6 blinks is a "Low B Error", and the probably cause is "No 'DD 6V' Output (GM board )

ANYONE WITH THIS ERROR. IF YOUR HAVE A 42 or 50 model kfe or kdfe and it shuts off while watching on its own like a sleep timer. THIS IS A RECALL PROBLEM and sony will fix for free. I was called by sony and told that they would send a repairman and he was at my house for 20 minutes and had the software in the tv upgraded and everything is AWESOME

Username: Louise_g

I am from Canada. Our TV did the roadmap thing last night when we turned it on. We paid over $5000 Cdn for it in Nov of 2003 - no extended warranty. I found the US Sony site making the same offer as well but now when I try to look it up, it kicks me to the Canadian site. Here is the Canadian site for the optical block. They are offering to pay for parts and labour. Hope this helps and thanks for the great forum. We are selling it once it gets fixed. http://www.sony.ca/sonyca/view/english/warranty/consumer_support_OpticalBlock.sh tml

Username: Tommyboytx

Arlington, TX

My screen just lost the color red... is my bulb going out? No change to the LED on the front still green....

Please Help. Thanks

Username: Greatcolor

I have a Sony KF-50WE610, its almost 3 years old and its been working fine until recently when on HD it started making the choppy black spotted picture in the middle of shows or sports, and then earlier today I turned it on to a pink "road map" that looks like a big X with the lower left leg like a lightning bolt, much longer than the rest of the X, and having read most of everyone elses comments I'd have to say that Sony is denying a faulty part in the TV, basically I need to know what is making the HD problem, my cable (comcast) or my TV, and how to fix the "road map" problem.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

NC

The "choppy black spotted picture" sounds like digital glitching from the cable box.

The pink "road map" is most likely the optical block issue discussed here.

Go to http://esupport.sony.com/perl/news-item.pl?news_id=127

Username: Jor8888

I dont have my circuit city receipt anymore any idea how to get it repair and cover from sony?

NC

Best Buy was able to give me a duplicate. Go to Circuit City and ask them to do the same (they can track it with your credit card number.)

Username: Henry4444

Houston, TX USA

Just bought the KDF-E42A10 last week.
Picture is amazing.

I have the "random turn-off" problem, but it's like this:

At any point, the screen goes completely to a monochromatic snow (usually red or green dots only) for a few seconds, then it turns off and the power/standby light blinks in GREEN. After a few seconds it comes back fine, and it might even work OK for a few hours.

At first I thought overheating... moved the TV away from the wall more than 5 inches (as recommended by manual) and turned up the A/C at home... but same problem persists.

Could this be the software issue? It happened during the first day I purchased it!

Thanks.

Houston, TX USA

Called Sony service about the issue and they told me I need to replace the lamp unit, even though it's new. After I hung up I realized I'd rather exchange the unit, since I bought it in a CC 5 minutes from home.

I made the CC guys bring 3 (three) TVs until I found one without any imperfections in the LCD matrix or the screen (I'm a bit picky). Hopefully this one will not turn off...

Username: Fnardo

Well I see I'm not alone in my search for fairness from Sony. My experience with Sony seems to be the same as what I have read here, My KF42WE610 (2 1/2 yrs old) Picture quality has deteriated to a terrible veiwing experience and Sony is basiclly not been foreright with me. I am not having this so called "road map" effect but I am having bright pink blotches starting lower right hand corner of tv and working its way toward center of screen. I been talking with Sony and Qaulxserv people and I'm still waiting for some satisfaction. I have been told that it is the Optical Block as I understand it the heart of the TV, Sony told me that it would replace it if so. I do believe it is a factory or design flaw and I going to look into the Process that is needed to bring a Class Action suit on Sony. Qualxserv has acknowlegde that they have been getting a lot of these same issues regarding The Sony models, if that not a sign of a faulty product I eat my Sony TV. Starting with the Optical Block. P.S I did purchase a $200.00 lamp a few months ago thinking this may have been the problem. two bills down the drain.

Sony is not the company it was. "DON"T BUY SONY PRODUCTS" is my advice.
Thanks from out $3,000 guy

hello again, If we all file complaints with the FTC we may get the government involved.
Http://www.ftc.gov/ftc/consumer.htm
Thank you

Username: Rmichel

I bought a KF60WE610 almost two years ago and recently had to have it serviced due to a blank picture on my screen. Sony came out and replaced the bulb after the service guy checked for the number of hours the television had been run. He punched in a code using the remote control and the exact number of hours it had run appeared on the screen. When I asked for the code he refused to give it to me, does anyone know anything about this code? I don't want to have to wait for them to come out to my house so they can do something this simple when I could this myself. If anyone has the code can you please share with the rest of us. Thanks.

Username: Blue_heeler

I seen several posts re: the blueish spot(s) near the center of the screen. What was the problem and the fix?

Username: Inkheart143

Waipahu, Hawaii United States

Hello Everyone,

My widescreen 1yr or 1 & 1/2yr projection TV model# (KP-96WT510) has a distorted images and the red, blue and green colors are offset or needs adjusment. Waited 30mins to do flash focus and also tried convergence settings and nothing works. I know I still have ext wrnty but I want to check w/ anyone who can help me on whoever had this problem right now or in the past..
I NEED A REAL BIG HELP PLZ!!! I Attach a picture just so you see my problem.. Believe it or not, I took it w/ a sony camera too which I'm hoping it would last.. PLZ REPLY ASAP, ANYTHING CAN HELP RIGHT NOW!!! Thank You in Advance....

UploadUpload

Username: Bmbutler

The problem you are having is your convergence. Just had it go bad on my TWO YEAR OLD Sony KP46WT510. Told it could cost up to $500 to fix. What makes me mad is I thought I was buying quality! The tech told me that normally rear projection's don't start having this problem until 3-5 years.

Hello again! Well I got my Sony 42 in lcd rear projected set fixed. with some effort dealing with Sony they agreed to pay for the optical box $500 to $600 piece but I had to pay for the labor $350.
I now have a great picture, but I don't know how long it will last. I'm still not buying a Sony TV after this one bites the bullit

Ontario Canada

Sony Canada told me the Optical Block was too expensive to repair, and instead told me I could purchase a KFE42A10 with 4yr warranty for $310cdn. Not sure I want another Sony.

Username: Jspera

I have the Sony KSF50WE610. Ihad the Optical Engine replaced under a Sears Service contract that I ahve on the TV for 5 years. The tech replaced the Optical Engine and Bulb. This was a rebuilt part to the tune of $1041.25. The replacement part is bad. The tech said it came out of a Smokers House set. I am now waiting for the 2nd. replacement to arrive.If this one is bad I will deal with Sears service for a replacement set.

Ontario Canada

Now Sony Canada REFUSES to follow through on its committment to pay for the necessary repair! Has anyone else had this happen?

Username: Klonerama

I have a Sony KF-42WE610 that has the roadmap and followed the information learned on this site from the Additional service bulletin http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/news-item.pl?mdl=KF42WE610&news_id=127.
Qualxserv 866-856-9897 has inspected my roadmap problem and said that a new optical block will be ordered and the total costs will be covered by Sony. Time will tell.......

Username: Klonerama

Update to my posting on 8/28/06.
Today Qualxserv arrived with the new part and installed. Since the roadmap was verified, my credit card was not charged the service fee. Total service satisfaction with Qualxserv, no out of pocket expense, and I can enjoy my TV now.

Username: Gun_sony_usuer

Guntersville, AL US

After, you guessed it, right after two years or so, i have the roadmap problem in the top left part of my screen, a magenta problem. Just came up out of no where. I purchased the cc advantage plan, but they are only open Monday through Friday. Do you think they would just replace the television for me instead of fixing it?

Username: Jlarson

I have model KP46WT510. This is my second go around with sony. This was a replacement for my original model KP43T75. Once again after year two the convergence has gone bad. It appears Sony's Prjection TVs only last 2 years and they are done. Does any one know what convergence module fails? I would like to direct the tech guy so he does not lie about the problem.

Username: Kennytran

I have KDF-55WF655 has an exactly same problem as John Smith posted the imaged above. Warranty just went out 2 weeks ago. That's piss me off. Why SONY is not recall all of these problem? Quality first before the brand name goes on???.

Upload

Username: Kennytran

Upload
Upload

Username: Jpmsteve

I have had a Sony KF-50WE610 for about a year and a half. I am now getting white dotted lines going diagonally from the top to bottom of the screen. They are evenly spaced out. They ONLY appear on the non-high definition channels. The HD channels work perfectly and are crystal clear. Any ideas??? Sony support said to call a technician.

Username: Jackmo711

Now on top of bluish line near bottom of screen i have a bunch of dots all over.Any idea what causes this?Upload

Houston, TX USA

Post Number: 4
Stephen Sumeraj

When you mean non-high def channels do you also mean ANALOG channels? Are the lines sharp or blurry? It may be antenna reception. Diagonal noise is common in analogh channels.

I have digital cable with Comcast. When I say non-HD channels, I mean the regular digital signal channels that are not being broadcast in HD. My HD channels like ESPN-HD, HBO-HD, are all fine. The lines are dotted lines with about three inches between each dot in a straight line diagonally. The seem to twinkle also like a star in the sky.

Username: Smysore

Canada

Much delayed update on problem posted on nov 17, 2005 - archived here
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/137540.html

Sony sent tech to confirm line problem(at my expense)
After much back and forth sony Offered to replace my faulty 50" TV
But all the available current models did not have some of the important features I had and needed.
Models which came closest were the KDS-R50XBR1 and KDS-R60XBR1 which are sxrd models and cost more than what my faulty model is now worth new.
Sony agreed to replace my fault KF50WE610 model for which I paid ~Can $5000 with ONLY the 50" (not 60")SXRD if I paid the difference between the current price of the 50" KDS-R50XBR1 sxrd(Can $5000) and the CURRENT(2006) price of equivalent to faulty KF50WE610 model from 2004 now worth only $3000 Can and has fewer features.
I Paid up.
Ended up with ONE working (and good) 50" KDS-R50XBR1 sxrd plus 2 years of use of old KF50WE610 50" faulty model for a total price of over Can$7000.

Username: Hels

Hi,

I've got a sony 50 inch rear projection t.v. which I bought about 4 years ago. It has only had typical use over the years (maybe a couple hours a day max). The problem is is that I can turn on the main power button(a red light comes on where the "main power" button is located. I then have to turn on another "power" button which has "standby/on" underneath it. When I attempt to turn this on, a green light which does come on when working properly, only comes on for ~1 second with the typical sound of the screen coming on. However, the screen and the green light then immediately turn off. The main power red light stays on, but everything else has shut off. Any help or ideas would be great. Thank you very much.

Bronze Member
Username: Tv_mike

Post Number: 29
Stephen,
If your Hdef channels are clear, the TV is decoding the video signal just fine. It's unlikey that its having problems with one standard over the other. My first thought would be that the problem is with the cable box.

Does your cable box upconvert everything to 1080i?
You may want to go through your setup on the box and play with the upconverting settings.

Have you tried swapping your component cables to another input?

If the problem follows to the other input, I would be further inclined to blame the cable box.

Either way, I would call Comcast and have them prove the box is okay. That should be a free call.

Bronze Member
Username: Tv_mike

Post Number: 30
Kenny Tran,
Look at Ben C's post on Thursday, June 08, 2006 - 03:50 pm. I believe your set is covered.

Username: Dexter1951

My sony kdf50we655 displays a bright bluish tint in the center of my display. it covers almost the whole area that a 4:3 picture would cover. On athletic fields, it looks like the glare of water puddling on the green grass, with more glare in the center of the screen; on skin tones it looks like sunburn on peoples skin. Has anyone experienced this? I am hopeful it is just an adjustment that a service technician can solve. Any ideas?

Username: Hitekfreak

I have my KF-50WE610 for about 3yrs now, and I used very little. On Saturday, I turned on the tv, nothing came on except for the blinking redlight. I searched for google and thought the lamp failure. I ordered the lamp and got it today, replace the lamp and still the same thing. Please help.

Username: Jesrazo

Los Angeles, California USA

I purchased a Sony KP-46WT510 about 3 years ago and now it's giving me a double image at the corners. Tech came out and told me it's a convergence problem $380 to fix. Is there a way i can repair it myself? Any help will be appreciated. jesrazo@comcast.net

Username: Tim_g

I have a Sony KDF50WE655 that I purchased from CC in December 2004. When I came home tonight and turned the TV on, there was a long delay with the green power button flashing for more than a minute with nothing on the screen, then when the TV finally came on, all I have is multi colored vertical lines filling the screen.

Called Sony's worthless support line and the rep had me turn off the TV, unplug it and then plug it back in again. That did not help and the delay occured again followed by a screen covered with multi colored vertical lines. Using the remote, I tried to get the menu to appear, but nothing but the multi colored vertical lines appears on the screen. the worthless sony rep told me I have a blown picture tube...that's when I lost it and asked to talk to her supervisor as the LCD Projection TV does not have a picture tube. She came back 5 minutes later and said since my TV was out of warranty, I would have to have a service rep come to the house at my cost to evaluate the problem. Has anyone else ever experienced the multi colored vertical lines filling the screen with no ability to access the menu or any other function?

Thanks in advance,

Tim G

If my TV is shot and it needs somewhere around $1k or more to fix, I don't see the sense in throwing good money after bad. I'll just send the TV back to Sony and tell them to stick it where the sun doesn't shine.

I have a Samsung 26" LCD HDTV in my den that has always had a better picture than the Sony, and after this experience I don't believe I would ever buy another Sony product. Has any one had any experince with the Samsung line? The contrast is the same as the 26" I have in my den 5000:1, so the picture should be better than the Sony.

Any input would be appreciated as I will have to do something this week so my wife doesn't miss her shows : )

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Samsung-46-LCD-HDTV-LN-S4692D/sem/rpsm/oid/147582 /catOid/-12867/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

Username: Tvennum

Columbia, SC

Tim,

If your problem ends up being the Optic Block, Sony will repair this at no charge to you. It may initially cost you something to have it evaluated, but if it is the Optic Block then you will not have to pay anything, not even the evaluation.

I have a KDF-E50A10, not even covered by this bulletin. I took it to our local Sony Authorized repair shop. Their evaluation fee was $49.99. Once they determined it was a bad Optic block and needed to be replaced ($1200) I called Sony. They authorized the complete repair so I will get my evaluation fee back from the shop and my TV will be repaired, even though it was out of warranty.

Here's the link: http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/news-item.pl?mdl=KF42WE610&news_id=127.

It's worth a shot. I was thinking the same as you about not putting money into my TV, but now I'm glad I had a little patience.

Thanks Tim,

I see that my model is one listed that may be affected by the optical block issue. The difference is, my set doesn't have the street map image in the picture, I have no picture, just multi colored vertical lines.See photo of the condition I am experiencing.

Upload

Columbia, SC

I didn't have the street map either, just upper corners of screen were blotchy, other than that my picture looked perfect. The street map thing is always the optical block, but the optical block can cause other problems too.

My point is that you don't know what the problem is until someone looks at it. Maybe if you find out who your local Sony Authorized Repair agents are they may be able to tell you what the problem might be based on the picture you have.

The place that I took mine to was very good and I think they would have some idea just by seeing what you have posted here.

Like I said when mine first went bad, my initial reaction was to start looking for a new TV. But then I got to thinking about it. Just 13+ months ago I had spent around $2200 for my Sony. I figured in warranty or not that a Sony product should last longer than that. When I called Sony to tell them what the repair shop had said, their first answer was that my TV was out of warranty. I said you mean to tell me that Sony products now adays only last for a little over a year? The rep then put me on hold and after some time she came back and told me that Sony would authorize the entire repair.

Also did you check to see if your TV was one that needed a software update? This is done by Sony for free also. I read someone else's post on one of these forums that started having some weird problems and it turned out all that they needed was the software update.

I guess I'm just saying you never know and it's not worth giving up without investigating and without a fight, unless you have money to burn. Bottom line is that you have to do what makes you and your family happy. Good Luck.

Tim,

Thanks again. The service tech came to the house today, and when he called Sony, the tech department told him there is a service bulleten out on my TV's condition, and it is the "B" board video processor. The total repair for the $300.00 "B" board and labor including todays visit would be $588.50. I called Sony and they agreed to pay 50% of the cost of the repair. So I'm only stuck with $269.25 to get my 22 month old Sony KDF50WE655 50" HD LCD TV fixed. Not happy that it broke after 22 months, but I can live with the cost.

Sony wants the core of "B" board back I'm sure to evaluate, and there is a service bulleten out on this problem, so that tells me that Sony is aware that this is not an isolated incident and they may need to pay the full price in the future like they did for the Optic Block once word gets out about it.

Kind regards,

Tim

Columbia, SC

Tim,

I'm glad to hear that you're getting your TV repaired. Sorry that you have to pay anything, but I guess that's not too bad for a 2 year old TV not in warranty.

Even though there have been problems with these TV's, Sony is restoring my faith since they are willing to address the issues and not let the customer stuck.

The way I look at it is if I can get this TV to last a few more years then maybe I can get something else new. Who knows what will be available by then. Especially as quickly as the technology is changing and how drastically the prices are dropping.

By the way, have you had to replace the lamp yet? That is the next thing that I will probably have to do. Mine runs around $200 unless I can get one cheaper on ebay.

Good luck with your TV.

Tim

Username: Hmiyoshi00

Hi,
I bought KDF-70XBR950 about 2years ago and about 6 month ago I've started seeing blue corner on right upper side and massive number of random blue dots (some are stationary some are flickering) appear on the center of screen.
I just called sony and they said this symptom may qualify for extended warranty but local repair guy(sony recommended) said because this problem is not rode map issue so that Sony won't cover it.
(He said this is very common LCD problem so its not a defect)
Of course LCD goes bad and produce stuck pixel when time goes by but it usually not "massive" number. It almost like domino-effect. one goes bad and the other also affected and goes bad.

I'm not sure about blue corner part but since random dots appear center of the screen I think somehow LCD got heat damage. (which could be manufacture defect of optical block)
in fact blue LCD become hottest among three LCD.(blue LCD become over 70 degree celsius where red LCD become only around 40 degree celsius)
So many be that is why blue LCD get damaged more than other color's LCD.

Newer optical block may be fixed this issue.(I'm not saying this is the cause but at least does not sounds good and sony might modifying it for newer model)

Tvennum,
What was your problem?
was that "Road map" problem or other optical block problem?
When I called Sony they asked me whats repair guy said. if its "problem in Optical engine" or "problem in optical block". They sound like if its "optical block problem" Sony may pay for the damage but if its "optical engine problem" they don't care.
In any case, When I talk to them they seems like open to negotiate who pays what. I'll report how my negotiation ends up when I get call back from Sony rep.

Upload
Upload

Columbia, SC

Mine just had purplish, bluish splotches in both upper corners, but the rest of the picture was fine.

I'm not sure if or what the difference is between the optical block and optical engine. The Sony tech that evaluated my set said that the optical block was bad and needed replaced. When I called Sony at first they said since I didn't have the spider web problem they couldn't cover the repair. Then I said that I couldn't believe that a Sony TV was only supposed to last a little over a year (13 1/2 months to be exact). That's when the put me on hold then contacted the Sony tech that evaluated my set and came back and said they would pay for the repair.

If you are not satisfied with the answer you get ask to speak to this person's supervisor or manager. If you escalate the issue you may get help. I know you've had your TV for 2 1/2 years but I'm sure you paid a lot of money for it and like me you expect a Sony product to last longer than that. Good Luck.

Username: Hmiyoshi00

Thank you Tvennum,

My point was exactly same as you.
even if our product is out of warranty they still have some responsibility for their products.
There are always common sense and/or mutual agreement between maker and consumer
if this TV set is only cost a few hundred dollar 2 years life time(well still too short but) might be OK and people won't bother calling SONY but this is very different product. I did not spend full price on this TV but MSRP was somewhere $7000 and maker like SONY should have good pride and take a good care of customer for this kind of product. I said pretty much same thing for SONY rep.(also they said same thing. "you are out of warranty!") but at least we deserve to enjoy our TV set at least 5 years. That is not too much to ask. not just 2yrs.
I told Sony rep.(this might not be good example but) nowadays car maker offer multi year warranty and price of this TV and a car isn't so much different.(may be twice?) then one offer 3-6 yrs warranty and SONY only offer ONE year warranty?
That is very bad business practice.
I strongly disagree on this.
so I simply said "I don't want to pay for repair."
and they said "so you don't want to pay for repair hum?" then they said they call repair guy to find out what exactly went bad.
(so I assume if they agree they might pick up the cost of repair)
since my parts are back order and repair guy never saw my TV yet so that I think I need to wait until repair guy come to my house.
Then may be real negotiation begin.

anyway, of course longer our invested items last is great for us but many of us know todays technology does not last long(not physically last more like product/technology become obsolete) so that at least 5yrs life expectancy is fair for both maker and consumer.

I hope SONY understand this concept.

Username: Dsullo

Hello Everyone - this is my first post.

I have owned the KDF50WE655 50" HD LCD TV for around 2 years now and after reading this forum I feel like I am waiting for a time bomb to explode in my livingroom. I extended the warranty thru Sony for 3 years recently after reading the many problems on this page. So hopefully I am covered.

Twice I had to rest the TV by unplugging it. The first time the light just blinked red and then the set never turned on. Unplugging it for 5 minutes fixed it. Then I has something happen that I have not read on these boards before. The TV had the word MUTE in the CENTER TOP of the TV and the TV had picture but no sound. The word MUTE was almost off the screen. I called Sony and they have never heard of this. Again, unplugging the TV made the MUTE go away and the sound was restored.
These two small issues make me feel a little uneasy that something bigger may happen down the road.

The question I have is that recently I had a station on that had an all white background and with that color on the screen I noticed what looks like a piece of hair or a long piece of dust behind the screen. I had never noticed it before and I guess there is nothing I can do about it. I always keep the area around the TV clean and dust every few days so that no dust gets on the TV, so I think it was there when I bought it.

Has anyone exprienced this?

Again I understand this is not a real problem, more of an annoynace.

Username: Kevin_day

Las Vegas, Nevada

Thanks Timothy Vennum. I read your message about getting money back from Sony for repairs due to the Optic Block problems and the following link worked to return over 1,500 dollars back for repairs and parts.

http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/news-item.pl?mdl=KF42WE610&news_id=127

I have a Sony KF-50WE620 which was a little over one year old when I got the Blue spots covering majority of the screen. I have bought a 3 year warranty since the repair and hope nothing goes wrong. I'm covered if it does.

Username: Keal2

Waterford, Munster Ireland

Ive just bought a Sony 3 lcd rear projection tv model: KDF-50E2010 and the colour on the tv seems to be overpowered by green and yellow tints giving an unatural appearance does anyone know how to access the service menu i know its risky but im willing to take the chance! thanks in advance!

Username: Perturbed

Got my 60" Grand Wega back yesterday. Road map problem happened a year ago last Aug., 1 month out of warranty. Because I didn't have the extended warranty, I was SOL. It wasn't unwatchable, but it was annoying.

I suffered for about a year until I returned to this forum this fall to find out about Sony's repair bulletin. I called Sony, who instructed me to contact the nearest repair depot. Problem was, the nearest ones are over 2hrs away from me.

After trucking it down to the city, it sat for 3 weeks while the techs took a picture, emailed it to Sony, and waited for authorization.

TV seems to be working fine now. If you have the optical block problem, I urge you to contact Sony and discuss the issue. Treat customer service rep in a civil manner and they will probably help. I didn't yell and scream. I didn't threaten lawyers. I didn't demand a new
TV.

The only thing I was out of pocket for was the gas to transport the tv. A small price, considering the price of the optical block.

Username: Egwon

Allen, TX U.S.A.

Additional service coverage information for your TV
Posted: 05/18/2006

2003-2004 Model Year Grand WEGA Televisions:

Models: KF-42WE610, KF-50WE610, KF-60WE610, KDF-70XBR950, KDF-60XBR950, KDF-42WE655, KDF-50WE655, KDF-55WF655, KDF-60WF655, KDF-55XS955, KDF-60XS955, KF-42WE620, and KF-50WE620.

As technology evolves, Sony continually looks to stand behind the reliability of its televisions. It has come to our attention that a very limited number of televisions manufactured between 2003-2005, after a period of time exhibit a stationary scribble / random line pattern on the screen. Click here to see photos of this symptom.

As part of our commitment to quality, Sony is announcing that for any owner of this model television who paid out-of pocket expenses on or before May 26, 2006 for an estimate or repair service to replace the optical block for this specific issue, Sony will reimburse the customer by mail for his/her parts and labor expenses. To receive reimbursement, please follow completely the directions and terms on the claim form for reimbursement; all claims must be postmarked by May 31, 2007.

In addition, for any customer who later experiences this issue on one of the affected models, Sony will cover the cost of the optical block repair at no charge through September 30, 2007. All other terms of the Sony limited warranty continue to apply.

I had previously posted on this forum about the trouble with my Sony HDTV and the diagonal dotted lines that I was getting on the non-HD channels. Well, Sony actually came through partially for me on the matter. After having my certified repair location come and pick up the tv, they called me a few days later and said it was the optical block and the repair was going to come to $960. I called Sony and after the tech person declined my request for help with repairing this, he transferred my call to a "customer satisfaction" rep. I re-explained everything again and even mentioned this forum explaining all of the problems I have been seeing with the optical block. She did not deny it. I also explained that I had numerous Sony products and was quite disappointed with this tv I spent a few thousand dollars on. She then came back and agreed to cover $600 worth of the repairs. Got the tv back today and all is well.

Well, I guess I spoke too soon.......now the picture is heavy in reds.....no blues or yellow tones. Everything looks clear except for the colors. I tried everything regarding the menu on the tv, nothing helps. Any ideas??????

Username: Hitekfreak

just want to let everyone know, I have the infamous red light blinking, I thought my bulb was out, so I bought brand new bulb and still the same. after poking around with the local shop and online, I order the Lamp Power Supply, replaced it and voila, my TV is back on.

Username: Vasanth

hi people... thanks for all your comments on the sony.. i was plannin to buy

kf-50e200a or ks-60r200a

and now having real dobts whether to buy or not.. its with the 3 lcd tech..

pls help me out.... :-(

if not these then what else can i get...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us