Audio problem Samsung HL S6187W DLP

Username: Jrm5265

Covington, Ga US

Post Number: 2
Just wondering if FYI has seen a Samsung DLP do this, after you have had unit on for at least 30min the audio will go out and the only way to get it back is to switch to a different channel and then switch back to the chan your watching it never has done it while watching DVD, just TV and I have noticed it on Digital and nonDigital channels. When it happens hitting mute (to unmute) or doing volume up or down doesnt bring back the audio only the switch of channels. I should still be under warranty but my luck a tech will come out and it wont do it, kinda like when you take your car to the mechanic and it stops skipping...........any ideas

Username: Ranger4327

Post Number: 4
i have the same problem with mine, except, the only way for me to get the audio back is to turn the tv on/off....... your problem might be your cable box or receiver ? thats what someone told me before.... but that is not my problem, still havent figured mine out yet.....

Username: Jrm5265

Covington, Ga US

Post Number: 3
You know what I hadnt thought about that but mine only does it on TV, when we play DVDs on the DVD player audio does not stop, you could be right Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us