Where is globe cast?

Bronze Member
Username: Titif

Post Number: 31
does anyone know how to get globe cast channels back? please i need your help

Silver Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 233
abdou what you mean getting back globecast channels . . did you ever have them? they are in intelsat5 or t5/ku depond on your receiver . 97w?

Bronze Member
Username: Cartier

Post Number: 18
no bin yet !

Bronze Member
Username: Lokbongtom

Post Number: 23
The Govt USA,CANADA allowed the market FTA circulate in their territories due to This Globe cast offer many free TV ,people buy the FTA receiver intend to receive the free TV from this bird ,legally this product sold for FTA not for BEV or DN . If all the TV signal in north AMERICA had been hacked ,I think the Govt will absoluately ban this FTA receiver from the market .Thus the bin maker want to save atleast this bird as a pretext.

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 18
I don't think is true what LBT claims " thus the bin maker want to save atleast this bird as a pretext ".
No Govt. intended to ban FTAs when the bin for GC was available. Is anybody working on it ? thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Alfons_ramahotmailcom

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 90
LbT what the hell are you talking about they've had it cracked before

Username: Travnik

Vancouver, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 3
I am shore a thousands more receivers would be sold if globe cast get back.

Bronze Member
Username: In2deap

Post Number: 68
y isnt no 1 working to get the bin for globecast //u guys were supposed to have it a couple of monthes ago but still nothing lol//hope we can get globecast bak soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 303
it's confirmed globe cast bin is out .u can have it in any supermarket now . crosss the usa.

Silver Member
Username: Banej

Post Number: 193
mike who is you guys? a no noone was supposed to have it couple months ago. only thing that its benn said is "the fix for GC is being worked on" how true is that no one knows. we can't do nothing about it but to wait and watch what we have. whining about a globo fix is not going to bring us a fix. the reason its not out yet its because its not a priority to coders. their #1 priority is Dick and Bev. GC is their last option that is if they have extra time on their hands... so sit watch and enjoy what we have until you see a black screen.

Bronze Member

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 91
cartier 1 explain more buddy wtf are you talking about (buying it or the real bin fix)

and bane J they were supposed to have it on Dec. (because that's what they promised)
and wining about is not going to fix the but it sure does help on putting it on the map
as you said yourself GC is not a top priority to coders because they could crack it just as they do with Dish and Bev

Silver Member

Post Number: 194
alfons cartier is focking around.... and yes im sure they could fix it just that they spend too much time improving new bins for their STB's and what they should be doing is fixing GC because a lot of people have purchased their STB's just for GC and now its not fair to them because they have no TV.

Silver Member
Username: Bones714

Somewhere fi...

Post Number: 310
if u want Globecast that bad, why don't you subscribe to it. Upload

Username: Travnik

Vancouver, British colu... Canada

Post Number: 4
Kinguyen, this is very smart answer.
I can not believe. nobody of us did not know that.
I am shore You are a loyal subscriber for d & b
satelite.
Thanks for your advice

Silver Member
Username: Crazy_greek

Post Number: 783

Hey Bones
Another smart S from the North.

Silver Member

Post Number: 307
alfons. dont u ever use that language with me ok? im just warning you that's all.profanity is against my religion. and dont have that albanian attitude .it's not gonna help believe me .
Radio 21 - Albanian
RTV 21 - Albanian
TOP Albania Radio-Albanian
TOP Channel TV - Albanian

Programming Subscription:
Top Channel TV and its companion radio channel, TOP Albania Radio are offered as a package with RTV 21 for a monthly subscription price of
$ 27.99

Enjoy RTV21, Radio 21, TOP Channel TV and TOP Albania Radio for only
$ 27.99.

Existing RTV21 subscribers will be upgraded to the $ 27.99/month
package.
so if u behave you may have a chance to watch for free, i will let you know when . depend on how you will respond to my post.

Bronze Member
Username: Tigran

Post Number: 20
Yes, You guys are right about priority issue!
Globecast is working bit differently, than DN or Bev.
Coder people not interested to hack Globecast, because, having once the bin, many people can watch GC for at least six monts! This way, I guess, they make all of us visit this forum every they.
For me enough! I am full with empty promisses to reliese bin soon! I am loosing my interest to this all bullshit.

Bronze Member

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 92
hey cartier listen I don't mean to offend you or your religion but (although I've read alot of stuff about how you act around this forum so wtf has to be the least of the many things you need to worry about. Maybe you could have been more specific on your "confirmed globecast" post.

And what do you mean "dont have that albanian attitude" if you don't want to get offended then don't offend others.

Now let's leave that behind us
Do they have the GC fix or not and if they do help us out.

And Kinguyen (If they had digitalb channels as well I would gladly do it, but for now I don't feel like paying $28 for 1 channel (Top Channel)

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8280
There is no fix now or for the past MANY months and always changing keys...even the manufacturers and coders place little to no emphasis on GC because their bread and butter is TRUE FTA in most foreign countries, or DN and Bev in North America....Business 101, supply and demand..

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
alfons i did with others that's different story . i never offended you in anyway. you still dont get my point . fine . no help bye and dont ask me and im not bs i watch encrypted channel from GC. BELIEVE IT OR NOT .

Gold Member

Post Number: 8281
NOT!

Bronze Member

Call me when... Albanian

Post Number: 93
i need proof
it's like me saying directv is cracked and i'm watching all the enc. channels
see it just doesn't sound right unless you can support it.

Silver Member

Post Number: 197
Alfons why do you believe him? the only way he is watching globo encrypted channels is if he is paying monthly to globo for each channel.
and cartier if you are watching Globo channels give us the current keys so we can watch.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 721
LK is correct.

GC has forced its subscribers to use only their own proprietary receiver. The encryption technology has not changed but they aren't in sync with DN & Bev (in terms of which maproms they use). So, if coders / FTA receiver makers were to provide fixes, the fix would require more work (actual lines of code) as well as more receiver memory, which could be used for a "longer" EPG view.

So, I wouldn't hold your breath for a GC fix anytime soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Espn3

Post Number: 19
I still hope the code for GC will be out as the euro 2008 soccer qualification games take place and setanta shows some of them. Check out http://www.soccertv.com/europe.cfm
I believe that sales of FTA boxes will increase faster if GC is available. Soccer is by far the most popular sport in the world.
cheers

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1537
WTF? cartiers post #307,he say's profanity is against his religion. lmao!

Gold Member

Post Number: 8388
as we all know...he's either

mentally challenged..
a 12 yr old kid..
or an admin here, cranking up posts #'s for google rankings while monitoring Dss news

U decide which u think..there are NO other explanations..

Gold Member
Username: Satscanner

Beaversbush, Sportsmans P... Great White ...

Post Number: 1538
I deceide......all of the above and more.

Bronze Member
Username: Conti

Post Number: 76
Since GC worked for Pansat 3500 Bin 142. Would it be possible to load Bin 142 to watch GC and reload the latest bin to watch other channels ?

Or is that not possible because of map changes ?

Gold Member

Post Number: 8406
not possible...key changes too..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us