Rebooting?

Bronze Member
Username: Vic123

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 20
hello guys i was just wondering if u guys have any rebooting solution...My pansat 2500 reboots by itself after every 20 mins. Im using d latesr bin on my pansat 292
What should I do in order to stop rebooting

Cheers
VIC

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 367
buy a cw600p or viewsat or try older bin from pansat i got pansat in my other room and it is working good with the 292t my pansat is a lava3200 witch is clon of pansat and pansat is going to stop macking bins for that box you will have to spend money on a new box cw600p is going for 110 can and viewsat for around 200 is up to you get new box or play with that pancrap every 20 min is up to you have a nice day

Bronze Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 13
Pansat clone with 292T here and works fine. Try setting the autoroll and TP autoupdate off. That seems to have helped cure most of my reboot problems.

Silver Member
Username: Hardrockstriker

Post Number: 715
Vic, you have angered the satellite gods, hence the curse on your receiver...

Try doing a factory reset and reloading your bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Angie_wedgewood

Post Number: 28
Probably a dumb question, but how do you do a factory reset?

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8162
look in the menu...

Bronze Member
Username: Angie_wedgewood

Post Number: 30
Ha apparently it was a dumb question. My problem is this though... My CS did the weird flashing thing where the power goes out and then comes back on, and usually its fine and comes back right away, but this time when it tries to come back on it just keeps showing a "1" on the box in the display and keeps powering off and on. Any idea how to fix this? It's almost like its trying to find a channel but can't and keeps turning off...help?!

Gold Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 8163
factory reset in menu...upload factory bin...reset antenna/lnb settings ...new scan...upload latest bin...wait for autoroll keys...wait and let EPG populate...rear switch reboot....watch tv

or use older bin and manually enter keys
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us