TP's

Bronze Member
Username: Newtofta

Post Number: 78
The question i have is how come there are TP freq that are the same on 119 and 110 and they bring up the same channels but on the channel/tp list i got from lyngsat say that they have different channels and is there a way to change that? Or is there a newer list out? For example....tp 8 on 119 shows some channels that i want but tp 8 on 110 shows all ppv. I have the 119 channels but i want the ppv from 110.

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 18
Post a little more info about your setup and someone should be able to help you pretty quick.

If your using Dp Lnb you should have yoru diseq 119 set to 1, diseqc 110 should be set to 2. If they are both on the same you will scan the same channels.

If your port setting are correct you have misaligned your dish. The skew must be off locking on the wrong sat.

Good luck to you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
i have dish 500 with 2 single standard lnb's. I did a blind scan, network scan and all of that. Diseqc is correct. I done a tp scan of the tps with the channels i wanted. Wrote down th tps i wanted and noticed that some were the same tp on my list so when i did the scan i did it one at a time and seen that all the dupe tp freq's had all dupe channels.

Bronze Member
Username: Ftalifecom

Post Number: 19
Which receiver?

Seems like your doing a multisat scan, more then 1 sat at a time. It appears that your dish may not be set up correctly.

Did it work before? Is this the first time you've had this problem? Be descriptive please.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 80
Its a Fortec Star Lifetime Ultra. Had a Classic NA b4 i got this one and didnt have any problems. Im not scanning the whole bird, im selecting the tps and scanning them one at a time. I had this problem once b4 then it worked but i had a lot of dupes then i read a thread about a perfect scan so i tried it.....but it was only for a dish pro. used to have a pro now a 500. After that i did a factory reset and it hasnt worked right since.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us